tl0120

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

Minecraft IGN: tl0120

SkypeUsername: SaberLax

PlayedMinecraft since : 1.0

Experiencewith the FactionsPlugin: I have been in multiple clans before, I never have bothered to lead a clan, so I never have been a admin. but I have been a mod in most of the clans I have been in. I know the basic of the commands by heart.

Average FPS when playing Minecraft: On my mac, I get about 55 to 60 FPS.

How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: Since its the Summer, about 2-4 hour sessions in the morning, and 3+ at night. When school comes back, my time may be 1-3 hours a day.

Are you able to speak fluent English?: Yes

PreviousClans you have been in: Havoc, Insomniacs, The Spartan Society, Eagle Imperium, EarthForge, Bots, Defense, Hexia, and The Crimsons Knights. I may have missed one or two, Im dont have a amazing memory.

How did you find out about Pandemic:I was browsing through the Clan thread, feeling disappointed on the level of maturity, and organization of the clans. When I cam down here, I saw, great graphics, organization, clean set of rules, and overall, one of the better clans around here.

Whydo you want to join Pandemic:

Pandemic seems like one of the best clans I have seen around here. It has good graphics, brings you the information straight up as well. The one thing that really caught my eye was the rule saying you must be mature. I really adore this rule, because in every clan I join, their are those few kids who just want to screw around and not help out the clan. Also the application seems to be more extensive. I support this, due to the annoying apps that just say

IGN: MrNoob
Why do you want to join?: Because dis clan looks kool

Accepted!

Thats the kind of stuff that makes me mad.

Anyway, this clan seems to be lasting a while on its own, and looks like a great way to spend my time on Mincraft.

MinecraftSkills/ abilities: Im a good archer, and miner.

PreferredSpeciality: Hunter (this is most likely the biggest speciality), If not then Miner

Paragraph about yourself:

My name is Tim. I (of course) love minecraft. I try to play with clans as often as I can, or play on mineZ/Hunger Games servers. I play Soccer in the fall (I play goalie in both my club and school team), Wrestling in the spring (In the 110 LB weight class), and Lacrosse in the fall (I play Midfield and Attack). I try to be as active as possible, but that may not always be so. You could say im a bit of a "Perfectionist." Thats why I like clans organized, neat and mature.

Have you read, understood the Rulesand will follow them to the best of your ability: Yes RoundFish

Posted Image
Redefining Minecraft Multiclan

Register or log in to remove.

Nanou
    Nanou

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 582 posts
  • Minecraft: xhedjex

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

View Posttl0120, on 20 June 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Experiencewith the FactionsPlugin: I have been in multiple clans before, I never have bothered to lead a clan, so I never have been a admin. but I have been a mod in most of the clans I have been in. I know the basic of the commands by heart.

How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: Since its the Summer, about 2-4 hour sessions in the morning, and 3+ at night. When school comes back, my time may be 1-3 hours a day.

PreviousClans you have been in: Havoc, Insomniacs, The Spartan Society, Eagle Imperium, EarthForge, Bots, Defense, Hexia, and The Crimsons Knights. I may have missed one or two, Im dont have a amazing memory.

How did you find out about Pandemic:I was browsing through the Clan thread, feeling disappointed on the level of maturity, and organization of the clans. When I cam down here, I saw, great graphics, organization, clean set of rules, and overall, one of the better clans around here.

Pandemic seems like one of the best clans I have seen around here. It has good graphics, brings you the information straight up as well. The one thing that really caught my eye was the rule saying you must be mature. I really adore this rule, because in every clan I join, their are those few kids who just want to screw around and not help out the clan. Also the application seems to be more extensive. I support this, due to the annoying apps that just say

Accepted!

Thats the kind of stuff that   es me off.

Anyway, this clan seems to be lasting a while on its own, and looks like a great way to spend my time on Mincraft.

PreferredSpeciality: Hunter (this is most likely the biggest speciality), If not then Miner

My name is Tim. I (of course) love minecraft. I try to play with clans as often as I can, or play on mineZ/Hunger Games servers. I play Soccer in the fall (I play goalie in both my club and school team), Wrestling in the spring (In the 110 LB weight class), and Lacrosse in the fall (I play Midfield and Attack). I try to be as active as possible, but that may not always be so. You could say im a bit of a "Perfectionist." Thats why I like clans organized, neat and mature.

Have you read, understood the Rulesand will follow them to the best of your ability: Yes RoundFish

Why were you in so many clans? What happened that you left them?

Posted Image
server.xcraft.chaosuniverse.com

tl0120
    tl0120

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:47 PM

View PostNanou, on 20 June 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Why were you in so many clans? What happened that you left them?

I only left one of them. They all got disbanded.

Posted Image

tl0120
    tl0120

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

Is their a certain time I need to post my app to get a response?

Posted Image

Olimpt
    Olimpt

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Minecraft: Olimpt

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:25 AM

Minecraft IGN: Olimpt

Skype Username: Pixgog

Played Minecraft since (version): 1.2.5 (Yes, I have not been playing since beta. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have experience.)

Experience with the Factions Plugin (As a Player or Admin):  I have experience as a player. I have played on multiple raiding/griefing/pvp/ect servers, with a clan and without a clan.

Average FPS when playing Minecraft: 50-60 depending on settings.

How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: I dedicate about 5+ hours a day, depending on how busy  I am and if I am in school or not.

Are you able to speak fluent English?: Yes.

Previous Clans you have been in (if any): Onestep. (I had left due to harassment; the clan is not mature and treats you unfairly.) I had been applying around for awhile but I gave in. Most PVP clans are made up of un-experienced players. (Half of them haven’t heard of a hybrid cannon and think water will protect your base.)

How did you find out about Pandemic: I was browsing the forum.

Why do you want to join Pandemic: (add at least a paragraph minimum, and be descriptive): Pandemic seems to be a well experienced clan due to the amount of selection.  It’s hard to find a good clan like that who doesn’t pick up players from the side of the road. As I’ve applied for quite a few clans, and a lot of them aren’t well run and the faction gets raided. I had been in OneStep, which I know you have heard of, because they played on Onslaught. I wasn’t around for that. If this clan lives up to what it describes, I hope to join. This clan pops out from the rest.
I also want to explain the thing with OneStep, I was kicked out for not coming on my accounts to afk on the clan’s old server.  I had a argument with the owner, being frustrated with me being kicked and the way I had been treated.
I also wanted to play to have a fun time again, I honestly miss being in a clan. It was fun staying up for a day planning out a raid. I would hope to have a better experience in this clan. I would also hope to be accepted/denied with no regards to gender, and focusing on experience.
Minecraft Skills / abilities: I know how to build hybrid cannons and I can build a replacement base in a moments need.

Preferred Speciality (of the ones listed below): Hoarder

Paragraph about yourself: A few years ago, I started to get into pc gaming. About when I got into 5th grade, I had a buttload of problems in school and at home. So I used the computer to “get away”. It didn’t solve the stress, but it softened it.  I started to play minecraft when I was in 6th grade. A friend of mine kept on bugging me to get it. I got a account, played for a hour, and I thought it was boring. So I stopped playing it until summer of 2012. I started to get really addicted, and I had gotten into pvp servers. I had a main server that I had practically dominated, so I had browsed around on minecraft forums for a new one. I had stumbled across the clans section, and I checked it out. I saw a clan that had described what I liked to do, so I applied and got accepted. I was horrified, because I had not ever skyped before and I hadn’t been into a clan. I had joined OneStep in December of 2013. And I had been on daily, as a dedicated player. Sadly, this all came to a end. And I had left/got kicked out of OneStep. I applied around, bored. I wasn’t satisfied with anything I found. I gave up. Then I started to play on my old main server. It had restarted. I realized that I wanted to be in a clan again, so I looked on the forums and found Pandemic! Well here I am, about a year later. I currently play TF2 occasionally and minecraft.  I am a bubbly person and you will occasionally come back from being afk and hear me laughing my ass off, for no rational reason at all.

Have you read, understood the Rules and will follow them to the best of your ability: Yup! Have you ever heard of a round fish? I thought they were all square.

Notice: I haven’t been posting very much on my forums account lately, so the content on it may not reflect on how I currently act.

Also, nice layout.
Posted Image
I NOMS ON CHOCOLATE

Olimpt
    Olimpt

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Minecraft: Olimpt

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:12 PM

Hello?
Posted Image
I NOMS ON CHOCOLATE

Yamnasm
    Yamnasm

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1949 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:47 PM

View Posttl0120, on 21 June 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

Is their a certain time I need to post my app to get a response?

View PostOlimpt, on 23 June 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

Hello?

Sorry for the delay, we have been looking for servers for a while, but we should be done with that for the while.

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:48 PM

View Posttl0120, on 20 June 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

Accepted!

Thats the kind of stuff that makes me mad.

Application Denied
Posted Image

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostOlimpt, on 22 June 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: Olimpt

Skype Username: Pixgog

Played Minecraft since (version): 1.2.5 (Yes, I have not been playing since beta. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have experience.)

Experience with the Factions Plugin (As a Player or Admin):  I have experience as a player. I have played on multiple raiding/griefing/pvp/ect servers, with a clan and without a clan.

Average FPS when playing Minecraft: 50-60 depending on settings.

How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: I dedicate about 5+ hours a day, depending on how busy  I am and if I am in school or not.

Previous Clans you have been in (if any): Onestep. (I had left due to harassment; the clan is not mature and treats you unfairly.) I had been applying around for awhile but I gave in. Most PVP clans are made up of un-experienced players. (Half of them haven’t heard of a hybrid cannon and think water will protect your base.)

How did you find out about Pandemic: I was browsing the forum.

Why do you want to join Pandemic: (add at least a paragraph minimum, and be descriptive): Pandemic seems to be a well experienced clan due to the amount of selection.  It’s hard to find a good clan like that who doesn’t pick up players from the side of the road. As I’ve applied for quite a few clans, and a lot of them aren’t well run and the faction gets raided. I had been in OneStep, which I know you have heard of, because they played on Onslaught. I wasn’t around for that. If this clan lives up to what it describes, I hope to join. This clan pops out from the rest.
I also want to explain the thing with OneStep, I was kicked out for not coming on my accounts to afk on the clan’s old server.  I had a argument with the owner, being frustrated with me being kicked and the way I had been treated.
I also wanted to play to have a fun time again, I honestly miss being in a clan. It was fun staying up for a day planning out a raid. I would hope to have a better experience in this clan. I would also hope to be accepted/denied with no regards to gender, and focusing on experience.
Minecraft Skills / abilities: I know how to build hybrid cannons and I can build a replacement base in a moments need.

Preferred Speciality (of the ones listed below): Hoarder

Paragraph about yourself: A few years ago, I started to get into pc gaming. About when I got into 5th grade, I had a buttload of problems in school and at home. So I used the computer to “get away”. It didn’t solve the stress, but it softened it.  I started to play minecraft when I was in 6th grade. A friend of mine kept on bugging me to get it. I got a account, played for a hour, and I thought it was boring. So I stopped playing it until summer of 2012. I started to get really addicted, and I had gotten into pvp servers. I had a main server that I had practically dominated, so I had browsed around on minecraft forums for a new one. I had stumbled across the clans section, and I checked it out. I saw a clan that had described what I liked to do, so I applied and got accepted. I was horrified, because I had not ever skyped before and I hadn’t been into a clan. I had joined OneStep in December of 2013. And I had been on daily, as a dedicated player. Sadly, this all came to a end. And I had left/got kicked out of OneStep. I applied around, bored. I wasn’t satisfied with anything I found. I gave up. Then I started to play on my old main server. It had restarted. I realized that I wanted to be in a clan again, so I looked on the forums and found Pandemic! Well here I am, about a year later. I currently play TF2 occasionally and minecraft.  I am a bubbly person and you will occasionally come back from being afk and hear me laughing my ass off, for no rational reason at all.

Have you read, understood the Rules and will follow them to the best of your ability: Yup! Have you ever heard of a round fish? I thought they were all square.

Notice: I haven’t been posting very much on my forums account lately, so the content on it may not reflect on how I currently act.

Also, nice layout.

Application Accepted

You will be sent a Contact Request from Pandemic_Clan and Scope.
Posted Image

tl0120
    tl0120

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 438 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:04 PM

View PostPdem, on 23 June 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

Application Denied

What reason?

Posted Image

funbuilder

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:08 AM

Minecraft IGN: xfunbuilderx
Skype Username: baseballdk124
Played Minecraft since (version): Alpha
Experience with the Factions Plugin (As a Player or Admin): I been playing factions and admin on many faction servers for 2 years.
Average FPS when playing Minecraft: 60
How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: 4-8 Hours
Previous Clans you have been in (if any): TO many to say
How did you find out about Pandemic: I just found it
Why do you want to join Pandemic: (add at least a paragraph minimum, and be descriptive): I want to join Pandemic because I need a new clan/faction. I can Help this clan out by doing anything for them, from gathering supplies to finding raids. I think with my experience I can help new players to the plugin. Last, I'm a very active player and trust worthy.
Minecraft Skills / abilities: Building and kinda good at pvping
Preferred Speciality (of the ones listed below): Building
Paragraph about yourself:I am 13, live in Boston, MA. I play baseball, football, basketball, and wrestle. I am a very nice and trustworthy person. After you get to know me you will see what I'm talking about. I love to play minecraft.
Have you read, understood the Rules and will follow them to the best of your ability: Yes indeed!

Thank You!

BaptisedInBlood

Posted 24 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

* withdrawing my application*

Ewokbuns
    Ewokbuns

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Minecraft: Ewokbuns
  • Xbox:Ewokbuns_2st

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:55 AM

Minecraft IGN: Ewokbuns.
Skype Username: Ewokbuns.
Played Minecraft since (version): Aplha 1.2.4
Experience with the Factions Plugin (As a Player or Admin):

Admin: As being admin on quite a few faction servers, I have to say though.
You go through alot of ­. It's either some little kid complaining about losing his ­, or someone accusing someone else of "Hacking". If you want to talk about commnads? Or even the plugin? Hey, anyone could go on google and look up the plugin and paste some boring ­. But yea, I have had some experience with the plugin ever since it first came out.

Player: As I play I can and without a doubt will say faction servers are probably the best servers to play on. And the thought of a nomadic clan? Oh. Thats why Im applying.

Average FPS when playing Minecraft: 300 in a jungle. But around 400-500 in other biomes.
How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: Around 6-7.
Previous Clans you have been in (if any): RedBloods. Left them though. Due to lack of members.
How did you find out about Pandemic: MC forums post. Posted Image
Why do you want to join Pandemic: (add at least a paragraph minimum, and be descriptive):
Minecraft Skills / abilities:  Well, I want to start out by saying a clan like this is bound for glory. I seen the amount of members you guys have and wanted in. I've heard you guys dominate servers. Its pretty funny to be honest. Going from one server to another completly dominating the opposition. I hope you guys would let me in because I think now, with the amount of experience I have in PvP/Raiding. I can be a very good edition to the clan. And with me in the clan. There won't be drastic changes because Im only one person. But, I can have a slight impact that will indeed improve the clan.

Preferred Speciality (of the ones listed below): Scout. I can do things easy and quick.

Paragraph about yourself: Well, Im gonna start off by telling you Im not gonna sit here and write down false lies about myself. Im gonna tell you what I can and Cant do. Obviously for me one of my flaws is potions. I can craft them, and boy do I know how to use em. But I cant, for the life of me. Use them. Now yea, potions are important and all. But hey. Does that make me a bad pvper? Nope. I dont think so. One of my strong points is Archery. Im very skilled with the bow. What I usually do in a 1v1 challenge is take a few shots with the bow, then go in for close quarter combat. It usually is in my favor aswell. Now I also have a strategy for a unfair attack on me. Basically get to way higher ground. And pick them off with my bow.

Have you read, understood the Rules and will follow them to the best of your ability: Yes. I have. They are extremly fair.

PLEASE READ: I have posted in the RedBloods forum post lately. This is becuase I needed to get in touch with one of them. I left due to lack of members.
[URL=http://www.nodiatis.com/personality.htm]

yakuzajoe1337

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:02 AM

View PostEwokbuns, on 27 June 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: Ewokbuns.
Skype Username: Ewokbuns.
Played Minecraft since (version): Aplha 1.2.4
Experience with the Factions Plugin (As a Player or Admin):

Admin: As being admin on quite a few faction servers, I have to say though.
You go through alot of ­. It's either some little kid complaining about losing his ­, or someone accusing someone else of "Hacking". If you want to talk about commnads? Or even the plugin? Hey, anyone could go on google and look up the plugin and paste some boring ­. But yea, I have had some experience with the plugin ever since it first came out.

Player: As I play I can and without a doubt will say faction servers are probably the best servers to play on. And the thought of a nomadic clan? Oh. Thats why Im applying.

Average FPS when playing Minecraft: 300 in a jungle. But around 400-500 in other biomes.
How many hours a day are to able to play Minecraft?: Around 6-7.
Previous Clans you have been in (if any): RedBloods. Left them though. Due to lack of members.
How did you find out about Pandemic: MC forums post. Posted Image
Why do you want to join Pandemic: (add at least a paragraph minimum, and be descriptive):
Minecraft Skills / abilities:  Well, I want to start out by saying a clan like this is bound for glory. I seen the amount of members you guys have and wanted in. I've heard you guys dominate servers. Its pretty funny to be honest. Going from one server to another completly dominating the opposition. I hope you guys would let me in because I think now, with the amount of experience I have in PvP/Raiding. I can be a very good edition to the clan. And with me in the clan. There won't be drastic changes because Im only one person. But, I can have a slight impact that will indeed improve the clan.

Preferred Speciality (of the ones listed below): Scout. I can do things easy and quick.

Paragraph about yourself: Well, Im gonna start off by telling you Im not gonna sit here and write down false lies about myself. Im gonna tell you what I can and Cant do. Obviously for me one of my flaws is potions. I can craft them, and boy do I know how to use em. But I cant, for the life of me. Use them. Now yea, potions are important and all. But hey. Does that make me a bad pvper? Nope. I dont think so. One of my strong points is Archery. Im very skilled with the bow. What I usually do in a 1v1 challenge is take a few shots with the bow, then go in for close quarter combat. It usually is in my favor aswell. Now I also have a strategy for a unfair attack on me. Basically get to way higher ground. And pick them off with my bow.

Have you read, understood the Rules and will follow them to the best of your ability: Yes. I have. They are extremly fair.

PLEASE READ: I have posted in the RedBloods forum post lately. This is becuase I needed to get in touch with one of them. I left due to lack of members.

I vouch, great member of former faction WaYaGoRu.

"The past is only the future with the lights on" - Rudy Namikis

oliwer
    oliwer

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:33 AM

Don't want to apply to this clan anymore, because of long response time to the other applications (The oldest unanswered application is 2 weeks old..) and I found another clan that I would rather join.

Good luck with the clan though.