Timmong

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Minecraft: timmong

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Minecraft Ign:timmong, wish i could change the lower case t in a upper case T
Skype username:timmong1
Played minecraft since:I play minecraft since 1.6 and since 1.0 the only thing i do is pvp and collecting resources im not that much of a builder anymore.
Average fps when playing minecraft:I think this is around 40-60 fps sometimes i have drops to 20-30 but i am gonna upgrade my computer in a few days and seeing as i already have a good fps i hope that will become even better.
Location:I live in the Netherlands. Its right now (The time of that i posted this application) 18:57
How many hours are you able to play minecraft:Pretty much all day as long as im not sleeping, in school, doing homework or doing anything else around those kind of things i will have the time. Atleast 2 hours a day and during the weekends i can be online almost all day.
Are you able to speak fluent English:Yes i only dont know some certain words at times (Very hard ones, words which you barely use.)
Previous clans i was in:I have been in one clan but i quickly found out that it wasnt what i was looking for and left on the first day (Sad i know) but i am hoping that this is the clan i have been looking for and what i have seen of it for now looks pretty much what i want.
How did i find out about Pandemic:I actually have to thank the mc forum main page for that.
Why do i want to join Pandemic:I want to join Pandemic cause it is a very pvp focused and proffesional clan (atleast it looks like that and i hope it is that). And i have been looking for people to work together with cause at the moment the only people who are in the factions i am in are my friends cause those are the only people i can really trust. Sadly i dont have that many friends who play actively only one of them does i play daily with him.(Hope i can convince him to try and join too). I hope i can experience a large raid with about 20 people fighting at the same time in this clan.
Minecraft skills/abilltys:I can do pretty much whatever is required of me. I can fight, build, gather, mine,farm and explore the only thing i cant do is think of redstone machines (Luckily there are plenty of youtube vids that show how to precisely build some of the most complex traps so if required i could always watch some of those) the main things i like to do and i am good at are cave exploring,mining and pvping
Proof of my skills:Sadly i dont have any proof of my skills cause if i start recording i will lag alot. And i cant pvp properly when fighting. But i guess i can show you by fighting 1vs1 stone swords only. With whoever checks these applications.
Preferred speciality:I think i would like scout, hunter or miner seeing as i think i would be better in one of those roles then any other.
Paragraph about me:I am quite a normal boy. I like gaming alot i play all kinds of different generes, fps shooter,strategy games,rpg,sandbox you name a genre and i probally played it some point of my life. The games i play alot right now are League of legends(EU west servers), Garrys mod, Minecraft (Obvious),Tf2 (Sometimes),Starcraft 2 (EU Servers also i dont play it that much) and im probally gonna go get Cs:Go and as soon as i upgraded my computer Natural selection 2 will also be added to my collection of games. I also like roleplaying i roleplay alot on gmod and i used to play alot really alot on Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne. Also im bad at telling about myself but it went better then usual this time maybe cause i am really intressted to join this clan. If you want to know more about me feel free to ask.
Have you read and understood the rules?:Yes i read them and understand them like a doctor needs to know what a vitamine is ( I guess they need to know what vitamines are very well XD I mean thats like the basic thing right?)

Thanks for reading my application and i hope i am allowed to become a additon to this amazing looking clan.

Posted Image

Lemonstand

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

Wow. Lots of posts for new members! It makes Lemon proud...

Timmong
    Timmong

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:49 AM

View PostLemonstand, on 05 November 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

Wow. Lots of posts for new members! It makes Lemon proud...

Im excited to join this clan :D

Posted Image

SIGMA1s1k

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

Minecraft  ign: My current minecraft name is OrbzHD, although I prefer to go by Sigma.

Skype username: It is SIGMA I believe, I have a few of you added already.

Played since: I started playing minecraft several months ago when it came out on xbox, I’ve been hooked ever since, me and my xbox buddies played it just about every day for hours at a time. I got minecraft for the pc last month due to the generosity of my good friend ham, who you may know as nanner2. Xbox’s release of mc was beta 1.6.6, so since then.

Average fps when playing: I’m playing at about 30 frames per second, some people told me that sucks, but I really don’t have a problem with it.

How many hours do you play?:  I’m on my computer about 12 hours a day, sometimes more.

Do you speak fluent engligh?:  Yes I do, I also speak very little Spanish and german.

Previous clans you have been in: none

How did you find out about pandemic?:  Nanner  told me about pandemic, I wasn’t too sure about it at first, but then I played with you, that sold me on it, you guys definitely know what your doing.

Why do you want to join?: well nanners in it, and I’m always playing with him. I also played with you guys the other night and took part in 3 raids, I had a lot of fun and would love to keep playin with yall. I’m a pretty resourceful player.

Minecraft skills:  I’m a fast learner, an efficient player, and I’m resourceful. I also have fraps so I can record. Pro prank caller.

Proof: I played with you guys the other night.

Preferred specialty: I would like to be a farmer, I’m all about efficiency. Farming is important, and I love building them.

Paragraph about yourself: I’m a college student who got sick of the parties and now has too much time on his hands, I spend most of my time on the computer, drinking, or both. I like long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners. I really like minecraft and hope to eventually have a successful youtube channel of my minecraft videos. I spend time reading the minecraft wiki and watching mc build videos. I’m from newyork and I moved to florida in 2010, hopefully I’m going to move back to newyork this January. I plan on building a gaming pc sometime in early 2013. I major in graphic design but plan on changing to psychology.

Have you read an understood the rules?: Yes, they seem fair.

vitamins

voloder2
    voloder2

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2140 posts
  • Minecraft: voloder2

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

Oh Jeezus.  So mehneh new pahsts.

Posted Image

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

View PostTimmong, on 04 November 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

Minecraft Ign:timmong, wish i could change the lower case t in a upper case T
Skype username:timmong1
Played minecraft since:I play minecraft since 1.6 and since 1.0 the only thing i do is pvp and collecting resources im not that much of a builder anymore.
Average fps when playing minecraft:I think this is around 40-60 fps sometimes i have drops to 20-30 but i am gonna upgrade my computer in a few days and seeing as i already have a good fps i hope that will become even better.
Location:I live in the Netherlands. Its right now (The time of that i posted this application) 18:57
How many hours are you able to play minecraft:Pretty much all day as long as im not sleeping, in school, doing homework or doing anything else around those kind of things i will have the time. Atleast 2 hours a day and during the weekends i can be online almost all day.
Are you able to speak fluent English:Yes i only dont know some certain words at times (Very hard ones, words which you barely use.)
Previous clans i was in:I have been in one clan but i quickly found out that it wasnt what i was looking for and left on the first day (Sad i know) but i am hoping that this is the clan i have been looking for and what i have seen of it for now looks pretty much what i want.
How did i find out about Pandemic:I actually have to thank the mc forum main page for that.
Why do i want to join Pandemic:I want to join Pandemic cause it is a very pvp focused and proffesional clan (atleast it looks like that and i hope it is that). And i have been looking for people to work together with cause at the moment the only people who are in the factions i am in are my friends cause those are the only people i can really trust. Sadly i dont have that many friends who play actively only one of them does i play daily with him.(Hope i can convince him to try and join too). I hope i can experience a large raid with about 20 people fighting at the same time in this clan.
Minecraft skills/abilltys:I can do pretty much whatever is required of me. I can fight, build, gather, mine,farm and explore the only thing i cant do is think of redstone machines (Luckily there are plenty of youtube vids that show how to precisely build some of the most complex traps so if required i could always watch some of those) the main things i like to do and i am good at are cave exploring,mining and pvping
Proof of my skills:Sadly i dont have any proof of my skills cause if i start recording i will lag alot. And i cant pvp properly when fighting. But i guess i can show you by fighting 1vs1 stone swords only. With whoever checks these applications.
Preferred speciality:I think i would like scout, hunter or miner seeing as i think i would be better in one of those roles then any other.
Paragraph about me:I am quite a normal boy. I like gaming alot i play all kinds of different generes, fps shooter,strategy games,rpg,sandbox you name a genre and i probally played it some point of my life. The games i play alot right now are League of legends(EU west servers), Garrys mod, Minecraft (Obvious),Tf2 (Sometimes),Starcraft 2 (EU Servers also i dont play it that much) and im probally gonna go get Cs:Go and as soon as i upgraded my computer Natural selection 2 will also be added to my collection of games. I also like roleplaying i roleplay alot on gmod and i used to play alot really alot on Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne. Also im bad at telling about myself but it went better then usual this time maybe cause i am really intressted to join this clan. If you want to know more about me feel free to ask.
Have you read and understood the rules?:Yes i read them and understand them like a doctor needs to know what a vitamine is ( I guess they need to know what vitamines are very well XD I mean thats like the basic thing right?)

Thanks for reading my application and i hope i am allowed to become a additon to this amazing looking clan.

Application Denied
  • Age is an issue.

side note:
There are some social issues with young people applying to Pandemic, due to the large age difference.

Yamnasm said:

Age has been a problem before, and some rules might change in the future. We are sorry that this is the case, but it is for the greater interests of Pandemic.

Posted Image

Vancouver
    Vancouver

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2137 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

I'm 7 but you let me in, Yam!!
Looking for people to play Minecraft with?  http://www.minecraft...y-mature-elite/

Yamnasm
    Yamnasm

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1949 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

View PostVancouver, on 06 November 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

I'm 7 but you let me in, Yam!!

Yeah, but your skill of word-smithery is of Gandalf-proportions.

voloder2
    voloder2

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2140 posts
  • Minecraft: voloder2

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Wait...are--are you ACTUALLY 7...?  Please be joking.

Posted Image

Vancouver
    Vancouver

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2137 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:44 AM

sorry 7 and 3/4
Looking for people to play Minecraft with?  http://www.minecraft...y-mature-elite/

Timmong
    Timmong

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

View PostPdem, on 06 November 2012 - 03:03 AM, said:

Application Denied
  • Age is an issue.
side note:
There are some social issues with young people applying to Pandemic, due to the large age difference.

Age is an issue...Damd it.

Posted Image

moose_460

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:37 AM

View PostTimmong, on 06 November 2012 - 11:52 AM, said:

Age is an issue...Damd it.
Isn't yam like 12 years old or something??!?! Totally unfair that you got denied then.

GamerCorey7
  • Minecraft: IEpiclyOwn

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thanks for the vault
Did my post help you out? +1 me :D

Yamnasm
    Yamnasm

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1949 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

View PostInstantFreakMob, on 07 November 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

Thanks for the vault

Well, I can only assume that Instant has finally got into our base, on Onslaught.

Though, I shouldn't have to add, that most of our members have left Onslaught (including me), and thus our Claim land exceeds our Power, so all Instant would have to do was just walk in. Hardly an achievement.

Enjoy the reset Instant.

Yamnasm
    Yamnasm

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1949 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

View Postmoose_460, on 07 November 2012 - 07:37 AM, said:

Isn't yam like 12 years old or something??!?! Totally unfair that you got denied then.

Jeez, I wish I was 12. Then I could sit in the front, when my dad brings me to school.

Pdem
    Pdem

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

View PostSynonymOfHeat, on 04 November 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

Hi guys!
I would like to begin with the fact that I don't meet all of the rules, since I don't have the 100 posts.
However, I am very close to 100 posts an I believe it shouldn't be any problem.

As you can see to your left, my IGN is SynonymOfHeat and my skype would be Steven.vdgraaf.
I have played MC since Beta 1.3_01. I have a Selft-built gaming PC, my FPS are above 100 FPS average with OptiFine installed.
Spoiler:

I live in The Netherlands and I am able to play about 2 hours every monday-friday, but like 4 hours per day in the weekends.
I am fluent in English, best of my class too.
I have not been in previous clans, not MC clans anyway. I have been in some COD clans.
I have found out about Pandemic when browsing the MC forums, the clans section.

I would like to join Pandemic, because it has the mindset I am looking for and appears very well-organized. I am the kind of player that aims to win and nothing else, what I believe should fit right in with the clan. I am very experienced with PvP-Faction servers, since those are the type of servers I like and to dominate on those servers is my main cause.

I am an extremely talented fighter. Give me a sword and all hope is gone for the enemy. I use various tactics as far as fighting is concerned, I have a lot of experience. I am also a great miner, I know the best levels to get diamond for example. I would also like to state that I am one intelligent mother­er, so I can basically do any job or speciality. I don't have any footage of my fighting in action, so I cannot provide you with proof atm.
My preferred Speciality is the non-existing speciality of war-machine, but since it's non-existing I would have to go with Scout.

I am 16 years old.
My name is Steven and I am from The Netherlands. I have been gaming since 2000 on my PS 1 and haven't stopped since. I have transformed into a true PC-gamer. At school I follow the highest education possible for my age. My hobbies are gaming, watching movies (I am a real movie enthusiast!), listening to music, EDM or classical preferrably and social interactions. My parents are gonny buy a new dog today! (:

I have read and understood the rules, allthough I do not meet all of them.

Vitamins

- SOH

Application Accepted

Congratulations, you can now move on to the next stage: The Interview.

You will receive a Contact Request on Skype, from Yamnasm.
Posted Image

SynonymOfHeat
  • Minecraft: SynonymOfHeat

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

When can I expect your decision regarding my apply.

superscope1
  • Minecraft: superscope1

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

View PostSynonymOfHeat, on 09 November 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

When can I expect your decision regarding my apply.
Well, your application was accepted, and I would assume you've done your interview if you're asking for a decision (Correct me if I'm wrong, please) so I'll message Yam when he gets on for you, and see what he says. Good luck to you though.

Posted Image

SynonymOfHeat
  • Minecraft: SynonymOfHeat

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

View Postsuperscope1, on 09 November 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

Well, your application was accepted, and I would assume you've done your interview if you're asking for a decision (Correct me if I'm wrong, please) so I'll message Yam when he gets on for you, and see what he says. Good luck to you though.

That would be greatly appreciated!