sbloody
    sbloody

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Minecraft: sbloody

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:37 AM

View PostThe__Engineer, on 24 December 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: The__Engineer (two underscores)
My Age: 18
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.2.5
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Tell an Admin or Moderator
Why I want to join the server: Because I have played on a friend's server in the past and I am looking for a new one to join
Favorite thing about Minecraft: The ability to be so creative, the freedom
Who told you about the server?: Minecraftforum.net

Added! Welcome to Orbis! :)

View PostLolypops3, on 24 December 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN:Lolypops
My Age:16
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.3.1
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?:Report to Admin
Why I want to join the server:it sounds like a lot of fun and everyone seemed friendly Posted Image
Favorite thing about Minecraft:THE CREATIVITY AND FREEDOM
Who told you about the server?:i found it on the forums

Added! Welcome to Orbis! :)
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

DeadMan2757

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:09 AM

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN! XD
P.S. I like that you actually care who is coming into the server and I hope that your ambitious attempt to keep the server clean works because I've seen way too many good servers become terrible and pretty much playable because they let the wrong people in.

Minecraft In Game Name: deadman2757
My Age: haha...pass
When I joined Minecraft (version):  1.2.5 (when ever that was Posted Image)
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: let you all handle it
Why I want to join the server: some friends have suggested and currently playing on it and by the looks of it they seem to have chosen a great and reliable server.
Favorite thing about Minecraft:  The main reason I play is not for the multiplier or anything but rather the reward of finishing a great structure ,and showing it off in multiplier is pretty nice.
Who told you about the server?:  Some of my friends (rather not name them specifically).

MONSTER0US

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

Minecraft IGN: zachboy87

When I joined Minecraft (version): To long ago to remember.
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Tell a staff member online, but there is griefer protection.
Why I want to join the server: Looks like a friendly server.
Favorite thing about Minecraft: The creativity and adventure in the game.
Who told you about the server?: No one

sbloody
    sbloody

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Minecraft: sbloody

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:40 AM

View PostMONSTER0US, on 24 December 2012 - 06:17 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: zachboy87

When I joined Minecraft (version): Too* (Typo) long ago to remember.
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Tell a staff member online, but there is griefer protection.
Why I want to join the server: Looks like a friendly server.
Favorite thing about Minecraft: The creativity and adventure in the game.
Who told you about the server?: No one

Added Welcome to Orbis! Posted Image
Posted Image

RockerSpock

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

MY IGN: Arrowheaderz
My Age:14
When I joined Minecraft (version):1.2 (Beta Version)
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?:Don't repair it, and notify staff so that they can make roll backs on the griefer.
Why I want to join the server: I'm bored, I want a friendly community in a server with a relatively good griefing protection.
Favorite thing about Minecraft:Building
Who told you about the server?:Minecraft Forums
YO! Check out this AWESOME map! :D
http://www.minecraft...-your-feedback/

Stealth2800
  • Minecraft: Stealth2800

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:16 AM

View PostRockerSpock, on 24 December 2012 - 07:09 AM, said:

MY IGN: Arrowheaderz
My Age:14
When I joined Minecraft (version):1.2 (Beta Version)
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?:Don't repair it, and notify staff so that they can make roll backs on the griefer.
Why I want to join the server: I'm bored, I want a friendly community in a server with a relatively good griefing protection.
Favorite thing about Minecraft:Building
Who told you about the server?:Minecraft Forums

Added!  Welcome to the server. :)
Posted Image

ZRF13
    ZRF13

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

Minecraft IGN: ZRF13
My Age: 14
When I joined Minecraft: Alpha 1.2
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: I report them to an admin, but if one is not available at the time, try to repair anything that can be repaired.
Why I want to join the server: I am looking for a fun survival server to play on, but haven't found a very good one yet, and this one looks promising.
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Definetely Adventuring. I like to go to different places all the time, I don't like to stay in one specific spot, and I never really have a set home.

Stealth2800

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

View PostZRF13, on 24 December 2012 - 07:36 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: ZRF13
When I joined Minecraft: Alpha 1.2
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: I report them to an admin, but if one is not available at the time, try to repair anything that can be repaired.
Why I want to join the server: I am looking for a fun survival server to play on, but haven't found a very good one yet, and this one looks promising.
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Definetely Adventuring. I like to go to different places all the time, I don't like to stay in one specific spot, and I never really have a set home.

Added!
Posted Image

Manmanmanb

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

Minecraft IGN: Domoswarrior
My Age: 12
When I joined Minecraft (version): Alpha 1.2.6
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?:  I would ask an admin if he could help me if he couldn't then il'l try to fend for myself
Why I want to join the server: I want to have fun meeting new people and have fun as a community
Favorite thing about Minecraft: I love to build :P
Who told you about the server?: I found it on Planet Minecraft

Stealth2800

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

View PostManmanmanb, on 25 December 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: Domoswarrior
My Age: 12
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?:  I would ask an admin if he could help me if he couldn't then il'l try to fend for myself
Why I want to join the server: I want to have fun meeting new people and have fun as a community
Favorite thing about Minecraft: I love to build Posted Image
Who told you about the server?: I found it on Planet Minecraft

Welcome to the server!
Posted Image

PHDviper
    PHDviper

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

Minecraft IGN: Supabeazt
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.7
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Tell an admin or mod
Why I want to join the server: All of the other servers i play on dont work now
Favorite thing about Minecraft: I like to pvp (When Not LAgging), build and enchant
Who told you about the server?: google. i searched for small minecraft servers.

GreyHat 64
  • Minecraft: greyhat64

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

View PostPHDviper, on 25 December 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: Supabeazt
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.7
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Tell an admin or mod
Why I want to join the server: All of the other servers i play on dont work now
Favorite thing about Minecraft: I like to pvp (When Not LAgging), build and enchant
Who told you about the server?: google. i searched for small minecraft servers.
Accepted. Welcome to Orbis Astorea!

Posted Image

DarkEssence

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

Minecraft IGN: DarkEssence
My Age: 16
When I joined Minecraft (version): its about 2/3 years ago, not intirely sure.
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Tell a mod or admin (lies about whos online) Make a modreq or kill him.
Why I want to join the server: looks like a nice server and ive been looking for one latly since the other one i played on stopped

Favorite thing about Minecraft:  mining and building! :)
Who told you about the server?: I saw it on planet minecraft :)

Stealth2800

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

View PostDarkEssence, on 25 December 2012 - 02:27 PM, said:

Minecraft IGN: DarkEssence
When I joined Minecraft (version): its about 2/3 years ago, not intirely sure.
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Tell a mod or admin (lies about whos online) Make a modreq or kill him.
Why I want to join the server: looks like a nice server and ive been looking for one latly since the other one i played on stopped

Favorite thing about Minecraft:  mining and building! Posted Image
Who told you about the server?: I saw it on planet minecraft Posted Image

Added! Posted Image

View PostDeadMan2757, on 24 December 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN! XD
P.S. I like that you actually care who is coming into the server and I hope that your ambitious attempt to keep the server clean works because I've seen way too many good servers become terrible and pretty much playable because they let the wrong people in.

Minecraft In Game Name: deadman2757
My Age: haha...pass
When I joined Minecraft (version):  1.2.5 (when ever that was Posted Image)
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: let you all handle it
Why I want to join the server: some friends have suggested and currently playing on it and by the looks of it they seem to have chosen a great and reliable server.
Favorite thing about Minecraft:  The main reason I play is not for the multiplier or anything but rather the reward of finishing a great structure ,and showing it off in multiplier is pretty nice.
Who told you about the server?:  Some of my friends (rather not name them specifically).

You could at least given us an age range. ;)  Regardless, excellent application!  Accepted!
Posted Image

Eddieisfiction

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

Minecraft IGN: Eddieisfiction
My Age: 27
When I joined Minecraft (version): About 2 years ago... Can't remember the specific version... It was about 6 months afterwards that I even started doing servers, so I didn't realize the importance of remembering it.
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Depends on the Server. (with exception of hacking) I tend to be able to handle things on my own.  However, I do try to refer to admin rules about what to do.  Plenty of different servers have their own opinions on this subject.
Why I want to join the server: Honestly, looking for a fun well populated server to play on and build a huge community.  I want to do my own thing, but I don't want to be completely isolated either.  Everyone likes to play at different times, with a good size population... it solves isolation.
Favorite thing about Minecraft:  I like to build things in conjunction to everything else on a server... plus have my own indepedence with it as well.  Because creations can take along time on its own to happen... Being apart of a bigger picture is a very quick and fun reward in itself.
Who told you about the server?: No one, Was on Minecraft Forums and stumbled on it.
Hi, how's it going?  I play Minecraft on vanilla servers if I can.  Don't be a wuss, use a bed, not /set home

Stealth2800

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

View PostEddieisfiction, on 25 December 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

Minecraft IGN: Eddieisfiction
My Age: 27
When I joined Minecraft (version): About 2 years ago... Can't remember the specific version... It was about 6 months afterwards that I even started doing servers, so I didn't realize the importance of remembering it.
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Depends on the Server. (with exception of hacking) I tend to be able to handle things on my own.  However, I do try to refer to admin rules about what to do.  Plenty of different servers have their own opinions on this subject.
Why I want to join the server: Honestly, looking for a fun well populated server to play on and build a huge community.  I want to do my own thing, but I don't want to be completely isolated either.  Everyone likes to play at different times, with a good size population... it solves isolation.
Favorite thing about Minecraft:  I like to build things in conjunction to everything else on a server... plus have my own indepedence with it as well.  Because creations can take along time on its own to happen... Being apart of a bigger picture is a very quick and fun reward in itself.
Who told you about the server?: No one, Was on Minecraft Forums and stumbled on it.

Wow, excellent application! :)  Accepted!
Posted Image

Lilliaal
    Lilliaal

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: Lilliaal

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Minecraft IGN: Lilliaal
My Age: 19
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.5, i.e, mid beta.
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Cry? Hehe, I kid. I'd report them to an admin if I can. Take screenshots, probably stop them if possible.
Why I want to join the server: I am impressed by the level of maturity. When I first logged on to take a peek, at least three people welcomed me, and one particular player even showed me around. It looks like a very good place to start over. Also, it's updated. Man, I hate when new updates come out and you're stuck in an outdated server.
Favorite thing about Minecraft: The boundless opportunity for creativity. You're only limited by your imagination and how much of a life you have.
Who told you about the server?: No one, it was one of the dozens I looked at on Planet Minecraft.

GeorgeCollings10

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:17 PM

My Age: 15
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.8.2

Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Report them
Why I want to join the server: Because I Love Servers:)
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Everything!:D

FlashCS5

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

Minecraft IGN: FlashCS5
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?:  Tell an admin or a mod
Why I want to join the server: It seems like a friendly community and I've been looking for one like this for quite a while.
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Building and creating a community
Who told you about the server?: The forums

Lilliaal
    Lilliaal

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: Lilliaal

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

A friend of mine is having trouble with creating an account, so I'll be posting his application for him.

IGN:GunsnFluff
My Age: 20
When I joined Minecraft (version):1.3.1
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Ignore the griefer to prevent further conflict, and contact a moderator and or admin as soon as possible. Take screenshots of the griefing as evidence.
Why I want to join the server: Too many servers are filled with inpolite whining, begging, and griefing jerks. I want a quiet community where I can provide creativity and have a fun time with my friend to build our grand projects.
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Building towns and cities.
Who told you about the server?: My friend Lill