Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2] ☀ Orbis Astorea - A World for Everyone! ☀

survival 24/7 economy cities friendly mcmmo shops spleef mob arena greylist

  • Please log in to reply
830 replies to this topic

#441

Stealth2800
  • Location: Renasci, Orbis Astorea
  • Minecraft: Stealth2800

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

View Postkevin44932, on 20 November 2012 - 04:38 AM, said:

bye stealth2800  



P.S. im not a griefer. i just wanted a server to play on. i dont know what happened Posted Image
I SWEAR I did not grief your house. why dont you believe me?

sorry i just really dont want anyone to think im a griefer :/

Next time, please follow the rules... The FIRST rule of the server is 'Griefing is not allowed at any time.'
We've been easy on minor griefing incidents but a few of the people continued to grief so we're just getting a bit stricter on it.  You have been unbanned, please don't do it again.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#442

jigsaw2497

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

Minecraft IGN: jigsaw2497
My Age: 15

When I joined Minecraft (version): beta 1.73
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: tell a mod, then wait for mod, then repair dammage, dont complain
Why I want to join the server: because it looks fun and y frein wants me to help him build
Favorite thing about Minecraft: probably building large projects
Who told you about the server?: ChemicalElephant

#443

Stealth2800
  • Location: Renasci, Orbis Astorea
  • Minecraft: Stealth2800

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

View Postjigsaw2497, on 20 November 2012 - 09:07 PM, said:

Minecraft IGN: jigsaw2497
My Age: 15

When I joined Minecraft (version): beta 1.73
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: tell a mod, then wait for mod, then repair dammage, dont complain
Why I want to join the server: because it looks fun and y frein wants me to help him build
Favorite thing about Minecraft: probably building large projects
Who told you about the server?: ChemicalElephant

Actually, you're not supposed to repair griefing damage.  Leave that to the staff to repair.  Otherwise, accepted!
Posted Image

#444

kevin44932

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

Thank you! i now HATE griefers you dont have to worry about me. griefers are now on my server now for some reason. so im not going to be on for a while.  you did see the sign? the house belonged to someone named xbananna or something.  but it said he quit. thanks again :D

#445

meleeguy
    meleeguy

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Minecraft: meleeguy

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

thanks for letting me in!
Posted Image

#446

GreyHat 64
  • Minecraft: greyhat64

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

View Postmeleeguy, on 20 November 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

Minecraft IGN: meleeguy
My Age:Teen Not personal of age
When I joined Minecraft (version):1.3.2
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: =Tell a admin or just rebuild!
Why I want to join the server: I want to find some minecraft Friends!

Favorite thing about Minecraft: My favorite thing about minecraft is Building
Posted Image
You should always report griefing to staff, and never rebuild on your own. Other than that, accepted. Welcome to Orbis Astorea!

Posted Image


#447

kevin44932

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

how did i get banned for xray? what is xray?  and still banned for griefing. Posted Image  I DIDNT grief. if xray is a mod i only have TMI (which i cant use so dont worry) and minimap. if those arent allowed please tell me. i still dont know what happened to the house you think i griefed. please reply:D

#448

kevin44932

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

just found out what xray is. what did i do that made you suspect me. i dont have that mod.im trying to get UNbanned not banned.  i also forgot to tell you i was GOING to fix the house up a little but i was banned Posted Image

#449

Casualminer

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

My Age: 13
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.5
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Report to staff, or kill them.
Why I want to join the server: Old server I was on just lost its "Feel" and I need a community that isn't really mean in the end
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Potential
Who told you about the server?: Minecraftforums.net
I can haz be discoverer of the new glacier.

#450

Stealth2800
  • Location: Renasci, Orbis Astorea
  • Minecraft: Stealth2800

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

View Postkevin44932, on 21 November 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

how did i get banned for xray? what is xray?  and still banned for griefing. Posted Image  I DIDNT grief. if xray is a mod i only have TMI (which i cant use so dont worry) and minimap. if those arent allowed please tell me. i still dont know what happened to the house you think i griefed. please reply:D

Well, you also griefed a portion of the floor of the public tree farm just outside of the spawn city.  Also, you just 'happened' to dig where there was a staircase leading down into what was probably a mine of some sort.  I don't find that a coincidence considering the large size of the tree farm.  Now, if you want to appeal your ban, go to bit.ly/mcorbisban so we don't have to discuss it here.

View PostCasualminer, on 21 November 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

My Age: 13
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.5
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Report to staff, or kill them.
Why I want to join the server: Old server I was on just lost its "Feel" and I need a community that isn't really mean in the end
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Potential
Who told you about the server?: Minecraftforums.net

Bit on the short side but I would accept it only if you had provided your username... :(
Posted Image

#451

Concept76

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

IGN.........                                                                        CoNCePTss
Age........                                                                                         36
When I joined MC.......                                                                   1.3
If someone griefing me.......                     report and rebuild with help
Why I want to join server........looking to build and looking for friends
Favorite thing about MC .......                              Building and caving
Who told you about the server.......                     Minecraftforums.net

Hope I get in thank you in advance


#452

Stealth2800
  • Location: Renasci, Orbis Astorea
  • Minecraft: Stealth2800

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

View PostConcept76, on 21 November 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

IGN......... CoNCePTss
Age........ 36
When I joined MC.......    1.3
If someone griefing me....... report and rebuild with help
Why I want to join server........looking to build and looking for friends
Favorite thing about MC .......   Building and caving
Who told you about the server....... Minecraftforums.net

Hope I get in thank you in advance

Added, welcome!
Posted Image

#453

NiaNom
    NiaNom

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Minecraft: NiaNom

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:12 AM

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm for sure entering the competition. Most likely on the weekend, if there are no inconveniences. Please save a spot for me, thank you! :)

#454

MineCraftManiac1346
  • Location: Inactive Account
  • Minecraft: SlayinRS
  • Xbox:Number x FIVE

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

Minecraft IGN: SlayinRS
My Age: 17
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.5 (BETA)
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Tell an admin/server operator.
Why I want to join the server: I like really relaxed servers with some plugins and commands. I really want to build some small towns/communities and hope I can join your server!
Favorite thing about Minecraft: EMERALD BLOCKS!!!!!!
Who told you about the server?: Google

The New Minecraft Maniac!


#455

Stealth2800
  • Location: Renasci, Orbis Astorea
  • Minecraft: Stealth2800

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

View PostMineCraftManiac1346, on 21 November 2012 - 04:38 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: SlayinRS
My Age: 17
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.5 (BETA)
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Tell an admin/server operator.
Why I want to join the server: I like really relaxed servers with some plugins and commands. I really want to build some small towns/communities and hope I can join your server!
Favorite thing about Minecraft: EMERALD BLOCKS!!!!!!
Who told you about the server?: Google

Simple but looks good nonetheless, welcome!
Posted Image

#456

kevin44932

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

im glad you beleive me theripster92! too bad no one else does. Posted Image  i sent the form

#457

The_Hatman

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

Hello, The_Hatman here, just dropping off my whitelist app. Hope to see you guys around!

Minecraft IGN:The_Hatman
My Age: 16
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.2.3 Alpha
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: I take some screenshots, make sure I know where the co-ordinates are, and then send all evidence I have to an admin.
Why I want to join the server: My friends AgentGman, Chocmerc, and Gamertoo joined this recently and I used to play with them on a long lost server called New Eden.
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Potion crafting, or the RP that people create (I also dable RP craft)
Who told you about the server?: AgentGman

#458

TheRipster92
  • Location: Schiedam, The Netherlands
  • Minecraft: TheRipster92

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

View PostThe_Hatman, on 21 November 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

Hello, The_Hatman here, just dropping off my whitelist app. Hope to see you guys around!

Minecraft IGN:The_Hatman
My Age: 16
When I joined Minecraft (version): 1.2.3 Alpha
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: I take some screenshots, make sure I know where the co-ordinates are, and then send all evidence I have to an admin.
Why I want to join the server: My friends AgentGman, Chocmerc, and Gamertoo joined this recently and I used to play with them on a long lost server called ********
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Potion crafting, or the RP that people create (I also dable RP craft)
Who told you about the server?: AgentGman

Ah, I must admit, Gamertoo sure brings some good friends along, nice application! Welcome to the server!
Posted Image

#459

xSynnnn
    xSynnnn

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:12 AM

Minecraft IGN: pyroplayer
My Age: 18
When I joined Minecraft (version): Not sure, somewhere between a year and two years ago..
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Cry :'( ......and let staff know
Why I want to join the server: All the servers I have been on were either inactive or shutdown after a month. This one looks like a legitimate, long lasting server with lots of people on it. Playing by myself gets boring!!
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Everything about Minecraft is my favourite ;P
Who told you about the server?: minecraftforum.net ;)

#460

TheRipster92
  • Location: Schiedam, The Netherlands
  • Minecraft: TheRipster92

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

View PostxSynnnn, on 21 November 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: pyroplayer
My Age: 18
When I joined Minecraft (version): Not sure, somewhere between a year and two years ago..
Someone's griefing me, what do I do?: Cry :'( ......and let staff know
Why I want to join the server: All the servers I have been on were either inactive or shutdown after a month. This one looks like a legitimate, long lasting server with lots of people on it. Playing by myself gets boring!!
Favorite thing about Minecraft: Everything about Minecraft is my favourite ;P
Who told you about the server?: minecraftforum.net Posted Image

Consider yourself a member! As soon as i got a connection(cuz for some reason i can't acces the server) i will add you as a member :3
Posted Image