243 replies to this topic

CSlick
    CSlick

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: _Travis_

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

So, after ages of trying to get this Mod working on my Server, it finally does.
Now me and my girlfriend are going to test the crap out of this Mod.
We were really excited when we saw this, because the normal Nether wasn't really exciting at all.

Also looking forward to the new Dimension you want to add.

Keep up the good work.

And now, with the force of thousands suns, let's run through the ultimate Nether.

Register or log in to remove.

Frankosaurus
  • Minecraft: Fracoraptor

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

I really like this mod! I  want to use it in an adventure map, but I think (without trying to offend) some of the items textures look like they were done in less than a min ;(

Oneric
    Oneric

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 362 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

Thank you CSlick & Frankosaurus !

View PostCSlick, on 07 March 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Also looking forward to the new Dimension you want to add.

The dimension is currently added. It's not an upcoming feature anymore.
(But it will be more improved in the future)

View PostFrankosaurus, on 07 March 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:

.. some of the items textures look like they were done in less than a min ;(
That's because I'm a bad texture artist, I can't make it a lot better ;)

But everybody, who want can create alternate Textures. But then he/she should recreate the most textures not only 1 or two.
Posted Image

CSlick
    CSlick

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

View PostOneric, on 08 March 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

The dimension is currently added. It's not an upcoming feature anymore.
(But it will be more improved in the future)

Yeah, I saw it after I posted, my mistake. ^^

I've played it for a few hours and I'm pretty amused.
But I gotta say a few things that nagged on me:

First, I don't know if that's just my opinion, but I think getting these Epic Nether Ingots (ENI) is too easy. I mean, when I find a Nether Fortress, run through it and pick up 40 - 60 Netherwarts and get me some Nether Bricks from the Fortress, I already have everything that is needed for 40 - 60 ENI within a few minutes. When I think of how frustrated I'm searching sometimes for Diamonds when I'm having a bad day, it was almost like searching for Coal in a cave. Maybe you should make an additional Ore, like Iron you would have to smelt it to get an Ingot, or use the Hell Altar to "enchant" the Ore to ENI's.

Next thing is, I don't know if you want it that way, but it somehow annoyed me not being able to stack empty Nether Bukkits up to 16 pieces. I got my inventory full in a second. And using Backpacks doesn't last long either. Sure, I could leave them there, but it's for free, so I just gotta take everything from a Dungeon with me. Which leads me to my next point..

There are way too many Dungeons. Seriously, I got into the Nether and already had 6 in sight.

I also got a feeling that there were no Mobs at all, except these which come from the spawners in the Dungeons. Maybe it's my fault (though, the difficulty is set to Hard and I have monster and animal spawns activated in the server properties) but maybe it's your Mod's fault.

That's also when I realized I couldn't even craft a Hell Altar, because I was lacking that colored thing which is dropped by the Scythe-Mob. :/

Last point I have is, my server displayed me an error saying, that there's a mapping bug with some file called "Statur". Maybe that's the reason I didn't see any Mazes even though I've spent a few hours running around.

All in all it's an interesting Mod, and imho worth to play, but I also think you can improve it alot to make it even more attractive.

Just my opinion on it for now.

- CSlick

Edit:

I just saw something I must point out. When you put a Nether Brick into the Crafting Field you get 9 Nether Ingots, but if you put 9 Nether Ingots in the Crafting Field you get 2 Nether Bricks. So, when you put 9 Ingots in the Field you automatically double your amount of Ingots. :/

Edited by CSlick, 08 March 2013 - 09:32 PM.

Oneric
    Oneric

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 362 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostCSlick, on 08 March 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

First, I don't know if that's just my opinion, but I think getting these Epic Nether Ingots (ENI) is too easy. I mean, when I find a Nether Fortress, run through it and pick up 40 - 60 Netherwarts and get me some Nether Bricks from the Fortress, I already have everything that is needed for 40 - 60 ENI within a few minutes. When I think of how frustrated I'm searching sometimes for Diamonds when I'm having a bad day, it was almost like searching for Coal in a cave. Maybe you should make an additional Ore, like Iron you would have to smelt it to get an Ingot, or use the Hell Altar to "enchant" the Ore to ENI's.

Yeah the balancing isn't the best but I'm working on it. With the 1.5 there's a vanilla ignot from smelting Netherrack. So I have to redone this.
But, you need ENI to craaft an Hell-Altar. You can't use the Hell-Altar to enchant NetherIngots to ENIs.

Next thing is, I don't know if you want it that way, but it somehow annoyed me not being able to stack empty Nether Bukkits up to 16 pieces. I got my inventory full in a second. And using Backpacks doesn't last long either. Sure, I could leave them there, but it's for free, so I just gotta take everything from a Dungeon with me. Which leads me to my next point..

Hmm..., never mind taht, good point.
I've now reduced the Number of Buckets spawning in an Dungeon.

There are way too many Dungeons. Seriously, I got into the Nether and already had 6 in sight.

Yes in the next update you won't be able to see Netherdungeons, like now. AND the spawning rate of it will be reduced a little bit.
(Is done yet.)

I also got a feeling that there were no Mobs at all, except these which come from the spawners in the Dungeons. Maybe it's my fault (though, the difficulty is set to Hard and I have monster and animal spawns activated in the server properties) but maybe it's your Mod's fault.

That's also when I realized I couldn't even craft a Hell Altar, because I was lacking that colored thing which is dropped by the Scythe-Mob. :/

I tested it but everytime I go in the Nether there are enough Mobs. Mabe you set it in the serverproperties wrong, or you make another mistake OR it's a rare bug. It must be researched ( ? right word ? ) :

Everybody who goes into the Nether and there are no Mobs, please reported it.

Last point I have is, my server displayed me an error saying, that there's a mapping bug with some file called "Statur". Maybe that's the reason I didn't see any Mazes even though I've spent a few hours running around.

I need some more informations :  - first of all I need the Error Report
                                                    - then : Do The Server crash after this error or do it keep running ?

I just saw something I must point out. When you put a Nether Brick into the Crafting Field you get 9 Nether Ingots, but if you put 9 Nether Ingots in the Crafting Field you get 2 Nether Bricks. So, when you put 9 Ingots in the Field you automatically double your amount of Ingots. :/

o0Posted Image Posted Image

Sure you have the newest version ? Thought I fixed this bug a long time ago ?!?

Thank for reporting this errors/mistakes and your opinion CSlick !

~Oneric~
Posted Image

CSlick
    CSlick

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

View PostOneric, on 12 March 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Yeah the balancing isn't the best but I'm working on it. With the 1.5 there's a vanilla ignot from smelting Netherrack. So I have to redone this.
But, you need ENI to craaft an Hell-Altar. You can't use the Hell-Altar to enchant NetherIngots to ENIs.

Good, I'm actually hoping for something like a Challenge to get them.
Oh, I didn't knew. I wasn't able to craft one, so I didn't look at how to craft one. Sorry.
Maybe you could use something else instead of ENIs?

Hmm..., never mind taht, good point.
I've now reduced the Number of Buckets spawning in an Dungeon.

Yes in the next update you won't be able to see Netherdungeons, like now. AND the spawning rate of it will be reduced a little bit.
(Is done yet.)

I guess that's okay, too.

I tested it but everytime I go in the Nether there are enough Mobs. Mabe you set it in the serverproperties wrong, or you make another mistake OR it's a rare bug. It must be researched ( ? right word ? ) :

Everybody who goes into the Nether and there are no Mobs, please reported it.

Nah, I guess that was my mistake.

I need some more informations :  - first of all I need the Error Report
- then : Do The Server crash after this error or do it keep running ?

Well, I will post the error message it's showing me when I'm playing it again. There's no error report saved somewhere, also the Server keeps on running, it just tells me there's a bug and that's it. :/

o0Posted Image Posted Image

Sure you have the newest version ? Thought I fixed this bug a long time ago ?!?

I only saw it in the OP, there's a picture how to craft Netherbricks with Ingots. I did'nt check in game, so I guess you did fix that, but didn't update the OP. ^^

Oneric
    Oneric

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 362 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

Finally the update to Minecraft 1.5.1 is done now
and the Bug that the (Trap- / Hidden-)Doors and FenceGates can't be opened with Redstone is fixed too.

In this version I made some changes at the Recipes and the Hell-Pilz Farming,
look in the Changelog there's everything important.

And now I go to sleep it is 0:01 o'clock. Posted Image

Good night everybody, and Happy Easter !
~Oneric~
Posted Image

Rambominer
  • Minecraft: RAMBOtheKILLER

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

I don't know, i like some parts, but other I hate and it's not enough info you gave us, as example; I have NO idea what that green lava is, and the portal, how do you light it? and I can go on like this for some time. I maybe download it if you gave me more info but now i won't.
Sorry for my bad english i'm Dutch :p
Posted Image

Oneric
    Oneric

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostRambominer, on 02 April 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

i like some parts, but other I hate

Which ?

II have NO idea what that green lava is

The Green Lava is Netherslime, and only for decoration. Thought i wrote it, but maybe this was only in the Changelog. Now added to the Op.

and the portal, how do you light it?

Hmm...,
Let us think :   - it looks like an Nether Portal
                       - it's build like an Nether Portal, only with other blocks
--> So maybe it is light like an Nether Portal ?!

Thought this is clear Posted Image
Posted Image

mitchmac

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

how come we cannot download version 1.6 for MC1.4.7?  Why only version 1.4 availabe for MC1.4.7?

NcfcHarryrb97

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

So do I just add this into my /mods folder and also. What blocks does one use to create the new portal? Or is it just any?

MillionMC

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

They should make everything like in the overworld except nether like... For ex. nether mobs such as sheeps, cow, creeper, obsidian armor and wepons and tools, new mobs such as hellhounds, demons, nether villages and villagers

Oneric
    Oneric

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostNcfcHarryrb97, on 07 April 2013 - 10:09 AM, said:

So do I just add this into my /mods folder and also. What blocks does one use to create the new portal? Or is it just any?

Like you can see in the pictures in the OP. You build it out of Epic nether Blocks and then you light it with Flint and Steel.

View Postmitchmac, on 06 April 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

how come we cannot download version 1.6 for MC1.4.7?  Why only version 1.4 availabe for MC1.4.7?

The SMP Version is the Newest Version aviable for MC 1.4.7.
Posted Image

Oneric
    Oneric

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:20 AM

Hey guys,
I just wanna show you some screenshots of a new feature.
At the moment it's still very buggy and so it can take one or two months till it will be implemented.

Here are the screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Mob Texture is just an Placeholder. At the moment this is my Minecraft-Skin with the wings etc.
Post your thoughts !

~Oneric~
Posted Image

xXan0nXx
    xXan0nXx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

As of recently for 1.5.1, i get an error with this mod only that conflicts with the original "Enter The Nether"  achievement and i get an error screen that says "duplicate stat id" and "unknown stat" conflicts with your first achievement. Ive tried this many times over on fresh installs of the mod and minecraft, but same issue. Biomes o plenty had a very similar issue with the "unknown stat" achievement error and just disabled the achievements  in their .cfg file, could you possibly include that until its fixed, or would i be able to copy/paste the code to disable the achievements?  Ive included the crash report, and this was from running the mod in a personal modpack, but its the same error as if only your mod ran.
Mod version 1.8
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~]
Time: 4/13/13 3:42 PM
Description: Failed to start game
java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and "achievement.enterTheNether" at id 5244893
at net.minecraft.stats.StatBase.func_75971_g(SourceFile:32)
at net.minecraft.stats.Achievement.func_75985_c(SourceFile:51)
at Oneric.MNC.common.MNCAchievements.<init>(MNCAchievements.java:18)
at Oneric.MNC.common.mod_netherbr.load(mod_netherbr.java:350)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:515)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:690)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:206)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:444)
at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:729)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_13, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 151728688 bytes (144 MB) / 390529024 bytes (372 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.16.639 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.639 13 mods loaded, 13 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_onFire [Dynamic Lights on burning] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_creepers [Dynamic Lights on Creepers] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_dropItems [Dynamic Lights on ItemEntities] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_flameArrows [Dynamic Lights on Flame enchanted Arrows] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_otherPlayers [Dynamic Lights Other Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DynamicLights_thePlayer [Dynamic Lights Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MNC [Ultimate-Nether] (UltimateNether-MC1.5.1-V.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2622, Intel
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Other than the achievement issue, i deeply enjoy your mod and the ideas you bring to the nether. I especially enjoy how it brings ideas from the origional aether mod and you change it to resemble the hell situation, amazing mod. Please continue with the progress and cant wait to see the nether dungeons in your next update or two. Posted Image

Oneric
    Oneric

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 362 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:56 AM

View PostxXan0nXx, on 13 April 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

As of recently for 1.5.1, i get an error with this mod only that conflicts with the original "Enter The Nether"  achievement and i get an error screen that says "duplicate stat id" .....

I released a new version today, which should fix the Problem.
You can now set the IDs of the Achievement in the Config, or Disable Achievements if IDs won't work.

View PostxXan0nXx, on 13 April 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

Other than the achievement issue, i deeply enjoy your mod and the ideas you bring to the nether. I especially enjoy how it brings ideas from the origional aether mod and you change it to resemble the hell situation, amazing mod. Please continue with the progress and cant wait to see the nether dungeons in your next update or two. Posted Image

Thank you !

Hope the problem is fixed now.

~Oneric~
Posted Image

TornadoQuake

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

This mod looks really great, but having Ghasts spawn and roam freely in the overworld is just a horrible idea, and makes the early game too difficult.

Posted Image

Twilight_Hunter

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

Alright then, I added this mod to a few others I have, it worked for a few hours and now whenever I load mine craft now, it crashes, help pls?
Posted Image

xXan0nXx
    xXan0nXx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:21 AM

One last issue, and sorry to be a bother... but im trying a modpack(the achievment issue is fixed, thanks bunches.) with 40 other mods in it so far, and when i enter the nether with the rest of the mods installed i get the following error

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Who set us up the TNT?
Time: 4/15/13 12:39 AM
Description: Exception in world tick
java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72519_a(NetClientHandler.java:930)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn.func_73279_a(SourceFile:87)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72835_b(WorldClient.java:94)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1858)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:831)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:756)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72519_a(NetClientHandler.java:930)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn.func_73279_a(SourceFile:87)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['cerberus110'/365, l='MpServer', x=30.07, y=67.62, z=-28.30]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 10
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (311,64,-255), Chunk: (at 7,4,1 in 19,-16; contains blocks 304,0,-256 to 319,255,-241), Region: (0,-1; contains chunks 0,-32 to 31,-1, blocks 0,0,-512 to 511,255,-1)
Level time: 1227 game time, 1227 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['cerberus110'/365, l='MpServer', x=30.07, y=67.62, z=-28.30]]
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:441)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1871)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:831)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:756)
-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['cerberus110'/365, l='MpServer', x=30.07, y=67.62, z=-28.30]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 10
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (311,64,-255), Chunk: (at 7,4,1 in 19,-16; contains blocks 304,0,-256 to 319,255,-241), Region: (0,-1; contains chunks 0,-32 to 31,-1, blocks 0,0,-512 to 511,255,-1)
Level time: 1227 game time, 1227 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['cerberus110'/365, l='MpServer', x=30.07, y=67.62, z=-28.30]]
Retry entities: 0 total; []
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_13, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 269974384 bytes (257 MB) / 791543808 bytes (754 MB) up to 1908932608 bytes (1820 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 73 (4088 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 24 (1344 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.16.639 Minecraft Forge 7.7.1.639 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.1_HD_U_B3 41 mods loaded, 41 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DynamicLights [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DynamicLights_onFire [Dynamic Lights on burning] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DynamicLights_creepers [Dynamic Lights on Creepers] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DynamicLights_dropItems [Dynamic Lights on ItemEntities] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DynamicLights_flameArrows [Dynamic Lights on Flame enchanted Arrows] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DynamicLights_otherPlayers [Dynamic Lights Other Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DynamicLights_thePlayer [Dynamic Lights Player Light] (DynamicLights_1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GuiAPI [GuiAPI] (GuiAPI-0.15.4-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.1]ReiMinimap_v3.3_04.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ArsMagica [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.50.003.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Atum [Atum] (Atum 0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BattleTowers [Battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiomesOPlenty [Biomes O' Plenty] (biomes-o-plenty-0.4.9.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CustomSpawner [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 1.12.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.0.7.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DungeonPack [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.5.1 v1 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-preG.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
eplus [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.5.1-1.14.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderStuffPlus [EnderStuff+ Mod] (EnderStuffP_v102.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
enhancedportals [Enhanced Portals] (enhanced-portals_2.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Myths&Monsters [Myths&Monsters] (ForgeMyths&MonstersModmcv1.5.1d24.3.13.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GP [Gems+] (GemsPlus Forge 1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Millenaire [Millénaire] (millenaire4.6.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_playerEnchantments [mod_playerEnchantments] (Mod_MorePlayerEnchantments.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.1-0.10.2.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AS_Ruins [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SAP_Man [SanAndreasPs Managers] (SAP_ManPack_v141.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_GuiTickHandler [mod_GuiTickHandler] (Tale-of-Kingdoms-V2.0.0I.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TaleOfKingdoms [Tale of Kingdoms 2] (Tale-of-Kingdoms-V2.0.0I.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.17.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Onerics-MNC [The Ultimate Nether Mod] (UltimateNether_MC-1.5.1_V.1.8.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AS_UpdateCheck [AtomicStryker Update Check Mod] (UpdateCheckerMod_1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEI-Mystcraft-Plugin [NEI Mystcraft Plugin] (MystNEI-Plugin-1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics GL version 2.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2622, Intel
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 1556 (87136 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 20 (1120 bytes; 0 MB) used

but only with the mods, so i thought id start here for a solution. In the crash report it mentions "Exception in world tick" so i tried messing with the forgechunkloader.cfg and i could enter the nether and sit for a second while the terrain would render, but crash again. Is it possible for you to delve into the error and find out if its your mod conflicting with one specific mod, can it be fixed, and if not can you say which one i need to contact for a fix.

NOTE: the mods deal heavily with generation of chunks, like biomes o plenty, dr zharks, ruins, battle towers, etc. so im not sure but a large guess for not being a modder.... but it sounds like the mod conflicts with the others abilities to generate in the nether.

xDialtone
  • Minecraft: xDialtone

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:49 AM

Saw the title and thought it was just a rework on how the nether generated. The mod looks like fun though.