• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

MCKeys ~ Play Minecraft Without a Mouse!

1.3 function ssp smp

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jarwain
    Jarwain

Carpenter

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

I was bored, and I didn't feel like working on a different mod that is currently in development, so I decided to go play some minecraft. I didn't feel like grabbing a mouse, so I took one of the features of my other mod and made it standalone. I spit it out in about half an hours work. It is now:

MCKeys

Usage is Simple, at the moment. Its not particularily customizable Unfortunately. If the reception is good, I may add customization. My goal is to keep it as simple and user-friendly as possible. :3

Features
  • No need for a Mouse!
  • Customizable Look Speed!
  • Uh... Thats it
Assumptions
  • Know how to install mods. There are a plethora of youtube tutorials and other guides. Go google it.
How-To
  • Currently Only Supports Arrow keys to Look. If there is the demand, I will add custom keybinds.
  • Custom look speed. Type into chat ".look speed #" where # is your custom look speed. Default is 5.
  • If you are really bored: Type ".look up/down/left/right" to manually look. Useful for fine tuning (or if you're masochistic. ._.)
Download
Just unzip and move it into your minecraft.jar. It really is that simple. You might have to delete the META-INF folder as well.

Click me to Download!
Not-Exactly-Hidden Link

Boring Legal Stuff
This mod (plugin, a patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp is sole property of the Mod author (Jarwain, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net, mcmodcenter.net. It may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. Electronic Mail is fine if you wait for a response. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mod are strictly forbidden without advance written permission

Register or log in to remove.

picklebobdogflog

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

Cool idea!

ZeroDarkFang

Posted 31 August 2012 - 05:39 PM

This would have come useful some months ago when my mouse was broken :P

shadowyblade
  • Minecraft: 93castle

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

How do you left and right click? What keys do you press when using this mod to click?
Posted Image

Posted Image

shadowyblade
  • Minecraft: 93castle

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

What version is this for?  It helps to put the version number of minecraft the modification is updated to in the title.  Most modification users expect this.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheesington

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

View Postshadowyblade, on 09 January 2013 - 03:29 AM, said:

What version is this for?  It helps to put the version number of minecraft the modification is updated to in the title.  Most modification users expect this.

This was discontinued a while ago, That DL link is over a year old and is now inactive, plus you can already select which keys break/place without mods.
Posted Image