Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Looking for the perfect server (faction, shops, no grief, survival, ect)

faction nopvp survival nogrief shops nowhitelist

  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1

Ducky1990

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:06 AM

I am looking for a server with the following:

-Survival

-No, or little PVP (I can not stand being killed right after I start, when I am building or looking for a location to build my home)

-Faction (or similar way of establishing a home with grief protection, please no towny)

-No grief

-Preferably hosted in then North American continent (nothing against other countries, just seem to get more lag from most others)

-Faction creation, claiming and other related commands does not require money, points, ect

-Griefing protection other than it being against the rules

-No world boarder or at least a boarder that is monstrously far

-The ability to make shops without restriction (Chest shop is my favorite) and I mean a shop, not a destination area for selling items or sign, ect.

-When server updates (such as going to another version of minecraft), I do not want to pay any money just to have my items or base transferred. I will accept if I can take a chest of items of my choosing, but that is the bare minimum!

-Little to no downtime

-No whitelist

I guess I have some specific tastes. Anyone can recommend or advertise their server if it meets the criteria above. I hope my perfect server is out there

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Ducky1990

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

Made some changes

#3

Baffu
    Baffu

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:48 AM

I think my server fits your description,
There is little to no greifing on the server, and any greifs can be rolled back by a staff member! So no worries there!

The server is hosted in dallas texas and users from North America and even England report little to no lag ever!

Our server has an uptime of over 99%

World has massive borders (no issues there)

We have no whitelist.

Our server is updated as soon as a bukkit dev build is out (1-2 days after Mc updates)

The shopkeeper class can make as may chest shops as they desire (you can get that class in under 3 mins, just need to read spawn signs and then select shopkeeper class)

Among all that we have some other cool features like Mob Arena and PvP arenas! (PvP is only in arena)

So if you are interested here is some information:


Server Website www.stormcraft.ca
Server IP: mc.stormcraft.ca
Server Teamspeak: ts.stormcraft.ca:9229

Here is our server ad, hopefully it will help provide you with more information on the server!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4

Ducky1990

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

View PostBaffu, on 31 August 2012 - 01:48 AM, said:

I think my server fits your description,
There is little to no greifing on the server, and any greifs can be rolled back by a staff member! So no worries there!

The server is hosted in dallas texas and users from North America and even England report little to no lag ever!

Our server has an uptime of over 99%

World has massive borders (no issues there)

We have no whitelist.

Our server is updated as soon as a bukkit dev build is out (1-2 days after Mc updates)

The shopkeeper class can make as may chest shops as they desire (you can get that class in under 3 mins, just need to read spawn signs and then select shopkeeper class)

Among all that we have some other cool features like Mob Arena and PvP arenas! (PvP is only in arena)

So if you are interested here is some information:


Server Website www.stormcraft.ca
Server IP: mc.stormcraft.ca
Server Teamspeak: ts.stormcraft.ca:9229

Here is our server ad, hopefully it will help provide you with more information on the server!

Posted Image

I'll give it a try. Anyone else who has or knows of a server with what I am asking for do not be shy, post away!

#5

Ducky1990

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

Still looking

#6

Ducky1990

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:29 AM

View PostEthanm85, on 07 September 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

Please join our server and give it a try

We are a No-PvP server and No-Grief. PvP is only allowed in designated areas (in the Overworld). We have a Greylist area (which is No-PvP and No-Grief also). You will spawn into our greylist area and play here for sometime until we think you are ready to be moved to the main world. The grey list area is to weed out the griefers and not fit for the community players. We also have great donator ranks please visit the website for more details. We are also a MATURE community so you must be above the age of 14. So please join our community and have fun!

Looking for a couple people to join and play on the server. If interested please join. It will be greatly appreciated. It is a No-PvP server and No-Griefing! Freebuild. Do not ask for creative, Op, do not ask for items. PvP is only allowed in designated area. Posted Image

You can also join our forums at http://www.aemcraftserver.net
Also please remember to vote for us at http://minestatus.net/42548-aemcraft you will get $20 in game and 1 diamond! You can also vote here http://minecraft-ser...m/server/84159/

Server IP: 108.174.60.50:26965
Ask for the ventrilo info

Would I have the ability to create a shop or have greif protection? It sounds like there are a lot of things missing from your server that I am looking for.

#7

Berthur
    Berthur

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 301 posts
  • Location: Admin at Road to Fortune.
  • Minecraft: Berthur

Posted 07 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hello! You could have a look at Road to Fortune! Posted Image
About what you asked for:

-Survival
Definitely.
-No, or little PVP (I can not stand being killed right after I start, when I am building or looking for a location to build my home
The server map is divided into the Wilderness and the Countryside. The Wilderness is pvp, and griefing is allowed, but the Countryside is a peaceful place where your buildings are protected and where there is no pvp. A plot here costs, though, and it requires some work to achieve. This is the place for peaceful projects. There is also the City, the center of the world, where you can buy your own shop or live or rent an apartment.

-Faction (or similar way of establishing a home with grief protection, please no towny)
We do have Factions, yes. And no Towny. But factions land is not protected only by that, you need to buy a plot in order to have it protected. But factions can cooperate, build together or just be a smaller community.

-No grief
No griefing is permitted or even possible except in the Wilderness, the Nether and the End.

-Preferably hosted in then North American continent (nothing against other countries, just seem to get more lag from most others)
Unfortunately, our server is located in Paris. But we have a lot of players from America - USA and Canada but also South America. And it seems to work quite well for them. You'd just have to try and see for yourself.

-Faction creation, claiming and other related commands does not require money, points, ect.
Well, some of them do (creating a faction has to cost so that we don't have a lot of small, inactive factions around) but most don't.

-Griefing protection other than it being against the rules
Definitely. On your own plots, only you and the players you want to give rights to, can build.

-No world boarder or at least a boarder that is monstrously far
Of course, we have to have some border. It is currently at a radius of 10,000 blocks from the center, but it will be expanded later on.

-The ability to make shops without restriction (Chest shop is my favorite) and I mean a shop, not a destination area for selling items or sign, ect.
We have the plugin Chest shop, yes. The City is the perfect place for this. Here, you can buy a small plot where ever you want and build your own designed shop on it. Or, while you don't have the money, rent a shop flat somewhere and use it.

-When server updates (such as going to another version of minecraft), I do not want to pay any money just to have my items or base transferred. I will accept if I can take a chest of items of my choosing, but that is the bare minimum)
We have no intentions whatsoever of deleting parts of the world, if that is what you mean. We respect the players' property, and (while they are not too inactive), they have full right to it.

-Little to no downtime
We are 24/7 with regular restarts that go very quickly. Our downtime is minimal.

-No whitelist
True.

Come and have a look, if I you are interested Posted Image
More info at our thread (link in signature) or our website, at http://rtof.net.

IP: mc.rtof.net - Welcome! Posted Image

Posted Image


#8

Ducky1990

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostBerthur, on 07 September 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

Hello! You could have a look at Road to Fortune! Posted Image
About what you asked for:

-Survival
Definitely.
-No, or little PVP (I can not stand being killed right after I start, when I am building or looking for a location to build my home
The server map is divided into the Wilderness and the Countryside. The Wilderness is pvp, and griefing is allowed, but the Countryside is a peaceful place where your buildings are protected and where there is no pvp. A plot here costs, though, and it requires some work to achieve. This is the place for peaceful projects. There is also the City, the center of the world, where you can buy your own shop or live or rent an apartment.

-Faction (or similar way of establishing a home with grief protection, please no towny)
We do have Factions, yes. And no Towny. But factions land is not protected only by that, you need to buy a plot in order to have it protected. But factions can cooperate, build together or just be a smaller community.

-No grief
No griefing is permitted or even possible except in the Wilderness, the Nether and the End.

-Preferably hosted in then North American continent (nothing against other countries, just seem to get more lag from most others)
Unfortunately, our server is located in Paris. But we have a lot of players from America - USA and Canada but also South America. And it seems to work quite well for them. You'd just have to try and see for yourself.

-Faction creation, claiming and other related commands does not require money, points, ect.
Well, some of them do (creating a faction has to cost so that we don't have a lot of small, inactive factions around) but most don't.

-Griefing protection other than it being against the rules
Definitely. On your own plots, only you and the players you want to give rights to, can build.

-No world boarder or at least a boarder that is monstrously far
Of course, we have to have some border. It is currently at a radius of 10,000 blocks from the center, but it will be expanded later on.

-The ability to make shops without restriction (Chest shop is my favorite) and I mean a shop, not a destination area for selling items or sign, ect.
We have the plugin Chest shop, yes. The City is the perfect place for this. Here, you can buy a small plot where ever you want and build your own designed shop on it. Or, while you don't have the money, rent a shop flat somewhere and use it.

-When server updates (such as going to another version of minecraft), I do not want to pay any money just to have my items or base transferred. I will accept if I can take a chest of items of my choosing, but that is the bare minimum)
We have no intentions whatsoever of deleting parts of the world, if that is what you mean. We respect the players' property, and (while they are not too inactive), they have full right to it.

-Little to no downtime
We are 24/7 with regular restarts that go very quickly. Our downtime is minimal.

-No whitelist
True.

Come and have a look, if I you are interested Posted Image
More info at our thread (link in signature) or our website, at http://rtof.net.

IP: mc.rtof.net - Welcome! Posted Image


It sounds like there is too many variables. Just about each item I posted has an exception for your server.

#9

Berthur
    Berthur

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 301 posts
  • Location: Admin at Road to Fortune.
  • Minecraft: Berthur

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

View PostDucky1990, on 11 September 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

It sounds like there is too many variables. Just about each item I posted has an exception for your server.

From what you asked for, I wouldn't say it differs very much. It's just, we have separate areas for different things. Many exceptions, always, but many hits as well.
But if you still think it's not close enough, I wish you good luck finding the server you are looking for :)

Posted Image


#10

zerg960
    zerg960

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:36 PM

Hi. My server meets all of your criteria.

Anti-greif is a bit different though. It doesn't restrict how large you can build. If you can build it, it's protected, automatically. Even if you don't know how to use the anti-grief (i.e. it's automated). Due to the automation, this means that 99% of all structures are protected instantly. There is extremely little grief on the server. I've seen other servers claim to have anti-greif or no-greif, but there's still a lot of grief when compared to this server.

We also don't believe in paying monetary "donations" in exchange for services or gameplay perks.

IP: survival.kreatious.net (public, no whitelist)


-Survival
Yes

-No, or little PVP (I can not stand being killed right after I start, when I am building or looking for a location to build my home)
Disabled by default. Mutual combat may be enabled with /pvp

-Faction (or similar way of establishing a home with grief protection, please no towny)
Heuristic based analysis for anti-grief. You don't have to do anything but build.

-No grief
Heuristic is accurate. Protects 99% of the stuff on the server. Doesn't cause a lot of complaints.

-Preferably hosted in then North American continent (nothing against other countries, just seem to get more lag from most others)
Las Vegas, Nevada.

-Faction creation, claiming and other related commands does not require money, points, ect
No economy or rank regulates how often you may use a command to protect yourself.

-Griefing protection other than it being against the rules
Heuristics are very, very, effective. And unique to this server.

-No world boarder or at least a boarder that is monstrously far
World is 8000x8000, with a regeneration world accessible by /mine. Build on the main world, mine on the /mine world. The main world is big enough that you'll be able to find a place to live. A candidate location is set for you upon login (/home)

-The ability to make shops without restriction (Chest shop is my favorite) and I mean a shop, not a destination area for selling items or sign, ect.
A custom plugin, with {Trade} signs are usable for this purpose.

-When server updates (such as going to another version of minecraft), I do not want to pay any money just to have my items or base transferred. I will accept if I can take a chest of items of my choosing, but that is the bare minimum!
We are planning an update in December. During the 2 week break-in period you are free to continue playing as if the update never happened. After 2 weeks you may transfer all of your items to the updated area if you so choose.

-Little to no downtime
Yep. 24/7

-No whitelist
Yep.
Owner of non-pvp server survival.kreatious.net - No disabled mechanics, just simply Minecraft.
Posted Image

#11

MattMcIntosh
    MattMcIntosh

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1177 posts
  • Location: jesterscourt
  • Minecraft: MattMcIntosh

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostDucky1990, on 30 August 2012 - 07:06 AM, said:

I am looking for a server with the following:

-Survival

-No, or little PVP (I can not stand being killed right after I start, when I am building or looking for a location to build my home)

-Faction (or similar way of establishing a home with grief protection, please no towny)

-No grief

-Preferably hosted in then North American continent (nothing against other countries, just seem to get more lag from most others)

-Faction creation, claiming and other related commands does not require money, points, ect

-Griefing protection other than it being against the rules

-No world boarder or at least a boarder that is monstrously far

-The ability to make shops without restriction (Chest shop is my favorite) and I mean a shop, not a destination area for selling items or sign, ect.

-When server updates (such as going to another version of minecraft), I do not want to pay any money just to have my items or base transferred. I will accept if I can take a chest of items of my choosing, but that is the bare minimum!

-Little to no downtime

-No whitelist

I guess I have some specific tastes. Anyone can recommend or advertise their server if it meets the criteria above. I hope my perfect server is out there

Lets go through everything you asked for!

-Survival   Yes, and I do not spawn items for ANYONE including donors

-No, or little PVP (I can not stand being killed right after I start, when I am building or looking for a location to build my home)
   There is no pvp on this server

-Faction (or similar way of establishing a home with grief protection, please no towny)
I offer free land and chest protections, and I do not allow greif at all

-No grief
None.

-Preferably hosted in then North American continent (nothing against other countries, just seem to get more lag from most others)
Hosted in New York, never much lag
-Faction creation, claiming and other related commands does not require money, points, ect
I actually do it myself, or my admins will do it, just ask!
-Griefing protection other than it being against the rules
Yes
-No world boarder or at least a boarder that is monstrously far
Go out as far as ya want
-The ability to make shops without restriction (Chest shop is my favorite) and I mean a shop, not a destination area for selling items or sign, ect.
Yes, we have chest shop
-When server updates (such as going to another version of minecraft), I do not want to pay any money just to have my items or base transferred. I will accept if I can take a chest of items of my choosing, but that is the bare minimum!
You dont loose anything, however we do have donor rank you can buy :D
-Little to no downtime
I do about three restarts a week. they take about two minutes each. ON minecraftservers.net we have 99.39% uptime
-No whitelist
Never


Server IP: 72.26.196.186

If you wanna get more info open up the spoiler below.

Spoiler:

Selling domain matvor.com  <--Gets hundreds of players a day

$100


#12

PoopyMonstar

Posted 11 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

Hello, a few friends and i play on Miracle PvP server you should check it out.

http://www.minecraft...pvp-join-today/

The shop system is a little odd but worth it, just find me on there for more info about it.
Posted Image
Sig Made by Me <3

#13

zerg960
    zerg960

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:06 PM

View Postmattmc291, on 11 September 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

Lets go through everything you asked for!

-Survival   Yes, and I do not spawn items for ANYONE including donors

-No, or little PVP (I can not stand being killed right after I start, when I am building or looking for a location to build my home)
   There is no pvp on this server

-Faction (or similar way of establishing a home with grief protection, please no towny)
I offer free land and chest protections, and I do not allow greif at all

-No grief
None.

-Preferably hosted in then North American continent (nothing against other countries, just seem to get more lag from most others)
Hosted in New York, never much lag
-Faction creation, claiming and other related commands does not require money, points, ect
I actually do it myself, or my admins will do it, just ask!
-Griefing protection other than it being against the rules
Yes
-No world boarder or at least a boarder that is monstrously far
Go out as far as ya want
-The ability to make shops without restriction (Chest shop is my favorite) and I mean a shop, not a destination area for selling items or sign, ect.
Yes, we have chest shop
-When server updates (such as going to another version of minecraft), I do not want to pay any money just to have my items or base transferred. I will accept if I can take a chest of items of my choosing, but that is the bare minimum!
You dont loose anything, however we do have donor rank you can buy Posted Image
-Little to no downtime
I do about three restarts a week. they take about two minutes each. ON minecraftservers.net we have 99.39% uptime
-No whitelist
Never

Just checked this server out. While it is true there is no greif, this is only for structures protected by WorldGuard. I was able to find several structures which were not protected, and had already been greifed. This is still more grief compared to my server. :3

I will also point out that the no item spawning is a lie.

There's a giant 100% gold block walled home built by Expressbcs2003 at spawn. Right next to it is a 100% iron block home. There's rampant, blatant, WorldEditing occuring on this server. There is a bedrock railway at ground level, leading to what appears to be a 100x200x20 pure gold block building with a solid layer of glowstone on top.
Owner of non-pvp server survival.kreatious.net - No disabled mechanics, just simply Minecraft.
Posted Image

#14

kinglead
    kinglead

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

hi i looked through your list of needs and i think i may have found a near perfect match for them.

first off we are a small server that has no name, "yet" and we run a very strict rule system on greifing.

-we run on the tekkit side of things,

-owner is renting the server off of my close freind (so no worrys where on most of the time school is the only thing that keeps us away from the keyboard.)

-very small amount of people that play "yet" (so little or absulutly NO lagg)

-yes it is a survival server with no pvp.

-you can create a faction of any name claim any land that is not near anyone elses stuff ant its all FREE!

-only have had 2 ppl greif so far and we are a month old. (pretty good compared to the other servers tha have been posted here.)

-there is no world boarder (as far as i know and i have flown prrty darn far)

-now shops.. thats a tricky one ill have to ask the owner about. as far as i know you can set up a shop wherever, whenever you want. (if there are any certian plugins that are needed for anything pls contact me)

-no downtime ever so far!.

-no whitelist (EVER)

-updated whithin the day the update comes out.

-the ip is 94.23.1.125.25531

-have fun and remember we are lota fun to have around, if any problems and no one on? leave sighn at main lobby of spawn pls.

#15

electron7257

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

View PostDucky1990, on 30 August 2012 - 07:06 AM, said:

I am looking for a server with the following:

-Survival

-No, or little PVP (I can not stand being killed right after I start, when I am building or looking for a location to build my home)

-Faction (or similar way of establishing a home with grief protection, please no towny)

-No grief

-Preferably hosted in then North American continent (nothing against other countries, just seem to get more lag from most others)

-Faction creation, claiming and other related commands does not require money, points, ect

-Griefing protection other than it being against the rules

-No world boarder or at least a boarder that is monstrously far

-The ability to make shops without restriction (Chest shop is my favorite) and I mean a shop, not a destination area for selling items or sign, ect.

-When server updates (such as going to another version of minecraft), I do not want to pay any money just to have my items or base transferred. I will accept if I can take a chest of items of my choosing, but that is the bare minimum!

-Little to no downtime

-No whitelist

I guess I have some specific tastes. Anyone can recommend or advertise their server if it meets the criteria above. I hope my perfect server is out there
i did not know that the server was porchigese!

#16

IzanamiX
  • Location: I live on my server.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:03 AM

You shouldn't be too picky, Its pretty hard to find a good server out there that meets this criteria.

View Postzerg960, on 11 September 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

Hi. My server meets all of your criteria.

Anti-greif is a bit different though. It doesn't restrict how large you can build. If you can build it, it's protected, automatically. Even if you don't know how to use the anti-grief (i.e. it's automated). Due to the automation, this means that 99% of all structures are protected instantly. There is extremely little grief on the server. I've seen other servers claim to have anti-greif or no-greif, but there's still a lot of grief when compared to this server.

We also don't believe in paying monetary "donations" in exchange for services or gameplay perks.

IP: survival.kreatious.net (public, no whitelist)


-Survival
Yes

-No, or little PVP (I can not stand being killed right after I start, when I am building or looking for a location to build my home)
Disabled by default. Mutual combat may be enabled with /pvp

-Faction (or similar way of establishing a home with grief protection, please no towny)
Heuristic based analysis for anti-grief. You don't have to do anything but build.

-No grief
Heuristic is accurate. Protects 99% of the stuff on the server. Doesn't cause a lot of complaints.

-Preferably hosted in then North American continent (nothing against other countries, just seem to get more lag from most others)
Las Vegas, Nevada.

-Faction creation, claiming and other related commands does not require money, points, ect
No economy or rank regulates how often you may use a command to protect yourself.

-Griefing protection other than it being against the rules
Heuristics are very, very, effective. And unique to this server.

-No world boarder or at least a boarder that is monstrously far
World is 8000x8000, with a regeneration world accessible by /mine. Build on the main world, mine on the /mine world. The main world is big enough that you'll be able to find a place to live. A candidate location is set for you upon login (/home)

-The ability to make shops without restriction (Chest shop is my favorite) and I mean a shop, not a destination area for selling items or sign, ect.
A custom plugin, with {Trade} signs are usable for this purpose.

-When server updates (such as going to another version of minecraft), I do not want to pay any money just to have my items or base transferred. I will accept if I can take a chest of items of my choosing, but that is the bare minimum!
We are planning an update in December. During the 2 week break-in period you are free to continue playing as if the update never happened. After 2 weeks you may transfer all of your items to the updated area if you so choose.

-Little to no downtime
Yep. 24/7

-No whitelist
Yep.
This looks like your best bet.
Factions servers are made for greifing, so its pretty hard to find one.
Call me Izanami, Izanamix, IZANATRAILMIX!
I have a server! WinterRPG.net

#17

IzanamiX
  • Location: I live on my server.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:53 AM

View Postkinglead, on 05 October 2012 - 01:21 AM, said:

hi i looked through your list of needs and i think i may have found a near perfect match for them.

first off we are a small server that has no name, "yet" and we run a very strict rule system on greifing.

-we run on the tekkit side of things,

-owner is renting the server off of my close freind (so no worrys where on most of the time school is the only thing that keeps us away from the keyboard.)

-very small amount of people that play "yet" (so little or absulutly NO lagg)

-yes it is a survival server with no pvp.

-you can create a faction of any name claim any land that is not near anyone elses stuff ant its all FREE!

-only have had 2 ppl greif so far and we are a month old. (pretty good compared to the other servers tha have been posted here.)

-there is no world boarder (as far as i know and i have flown prrty darn far)

-now shops.. thats a tricky one ill have to ask the owner about. as far as i know you can set up a shop wherever, whenever you want. (if there are any certian plugins that are needed for anything pls contact me)

-no downtime ever so far!.

-no whitelist (EVER)

-updated whithin the day the update comes out.

-the ip is 94.23.1.125.25531

-have fun and remember we are lota fun to have around, if any problems and no one on? leave sighn at main lobby of spawn pls.
My search for a 1 post account noob is complete.
Call me Izanami, Izanamix, IZANATRAILMIX!
I have a server! WinterRPG.net

#18

Bananas2
    Bananas2

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Location: Ontario Canada
  • Minecraft: Bananas2112

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

Hey Ducky,

I play on a civilizations server, It doesn't exactly match your criteria but you might just like it. You can find the details on this thread here: http://www.minecraft...s-civilization/

I'll give you a run down from what it's like at the player level. At peak the server reaches a modest 10-15 players and at present there are three large-ish civilizations. Civilizations are made by factions, and the perms for factions are wonderfully set up. You don't have to join a faction but it's arguable safer as your belongings are more protected on faction owned land. However, there is plenty of wilderness and lovely spots that you could set-up independently.

There is an economy plugin that enables the use of a server currency that you access with commands like /money, and /money pay <player> <amount>. Everyone is able to make sign shops using "Essentials Signs" anywhere on the map with the condition that all things kept within the signs MUST be for sale, it can't be used as a mechanism to store high value goods. I personally run one of the larger factions, Illyria, and we have several player owned shops and a "Free Market Capitalism" Economy, where you either get your own stuff or buy from other players. Also on the server is a Socialist Civilization with shared ownership of everything, so you have options for different play styles.

I hope you come check us out and if you like it I hope we can Welcome you to the Halcyon Server Family.
Cheers,
-Bananas2112

#19

BowMan1232
  • Location: McDonald,PA
  • PSN:xXBowMan11xX

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:27 AM

View PostBaffu, on 31 August 2012 - 01:48 AM, said:

I think my server fits your description,
There is little to no greifing on the server, and any greifs can be rolled back by a staff member! So no worries there!

The server is hosted in dallas texas and users from North America and even England report little to no lag ever!

Our server has an uptime of over 99%

World has massive borders (no issues there)

We have no whitelist.

Our server is updated as soon as a bukkit dev build is out (1-2 days after Mc updates)

The shopkeeper class can make as may chest shops as they desire (you can get that class in under 3 mins, just need to read spawn signs and then select shopkeeper class)

Among all that we have some other cool features like Mob Arena and PvP arenas! (PvP is only in arena)

So if you are interested here is some information:


Server Website www.stormcraft.ca "No Lag"
Server IP: mc.stormcraft.ca
Server Teamspeak: ts.stormcraft.ca:9229

Here is our server ad, hopefully it will help provide you with more information on the server!

Posted Image

Just Kidding i cant make a server Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#20

mgd9000
    mgd9000

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

Give us a shot. we keep our factions build server very clean and weed out the bad eggs 24/7 run time. play464server.net