Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

1.3.2 Mo Creatures

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Freshup3D

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

Hey guys
i reall love all the animals in this mod, but today after updating my minecraft since i havent played for a while,
the mod didnt work anymore. i tryed everything downloaded every version i could found and watched all vids...but i couldnt solve the problem. mo creatures is not running on my windows 1.3.2 minecraft.
pls help
thanks freshup

Register or log in to remove.

88mooggles

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:50 PM

Mo Creatures Mod Has not been Updated to 1.3.2, says so at the top of the page

"Compatible with Minecraft 1.2.5"

http://www.minecraft...omesxl-support/
Rook Castleman/Ashillion Mashuga /http://ashillion.wor...egory/amossoma/
"Building a better tomorrow one dream at a time…" [ 一度に1つの夢より良い明日を構築する

AngryChipmunk99

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

O THOUGHT THERE WAS A DOWNLOAD;)

Its_Its
    Its_Its

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Minecraft: Its_its

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

Omg Kids these days!

blueslyfox

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:38 PM

my god why dont people read the forum ....
Posted Image

DooM_BoS1991

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:39 PM

Dude this is a section for mods!... not asking questions or discussion of mods. Go put this topic in the right place -.-

View PostAngryChipmunk99, on 28 August 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

I was looking for a download too sadly

Posted Image

DeathSkull

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostAngryChipmunk99, on 28 August 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

Me toPosted Image

Posted Image

Don't troll me or I'll troll you.  ssssssssssssssss trolololol

specktre
    specktre

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Minecraft: specklespack
  • Xbox:Wrenhaven

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

Reported.

Don't make a new topic, ask in the actual thread. Besides, it's not even updated yet.

Posted Image

silverdrake

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

Dude, unless you have a download, DON'T POST IN THE MODS FORUM!

Secondly, give the modders some slack!  1.3+ vastly changed the engine and everyone is scrambling to get their code to work with it.  Some modders have to start over from scratch.

There's nothing that pisses me off more than whiners who beg for an update without a clue of how difficult the process can be.  If you want it to happen faster, donate your time or money to the project.

immortalkitten

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:59 AM

View Postsilverdrake, on 29 August 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Dude, unless you have a download, DON'T POST IN THE MODS FORUM!

Secondly, give the modders some slack!  1.3+ vastly changed the engine and everyone is scrambling to get their code to work with it.  Some modders have to start over from scratch.

There's nothing that pisses me off more than whiners who beg for an update without a clue of how difficult the process can be.  If you want it to happen faster, donate your time or money to the project.
When you look up 'Minecraft Mo Creatures 1.3.2' on Google, you get a link to the forums labeled: MO' Creatures Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2. But its not for 1.3.2. Its really annoying when you spend 30 minutes asking your brother to help you install it. (seriously, the most ive ever done is made a texture pack)
Posted Image

SoulSlayer64x

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

View Postblueslyfox, on 28 August 2012 - 10:38 PM, said:

my god why dont people read the forum ....

My God why don't people say God right..

More on topic though, if you want that mod you don't know what Minecraft is. That mod is buggy, pointless, reverts animal spawning back to before animals didn't despawn (making it impossible to have farms), lowers chances of vanilla mobs spawning, and ruins the feel of Minecraft.
Posted Image
What's up? Lol, the ceiling. So true..

MultiDarkShadow777
  • Minecraft: rjlefty96

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:34 AM

View PostSoulSlayer64x, on 12 September 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

My God why don't people say God right..

More on topic though, if you want that mod you don't know what Minecraft is. That mod is buggy, pointless, reverts animal spawning back to before animals didn't despawn (making it impossible to have farms), lowers chances of vanilla mobs spawning, and ruins the feel of Minecraft.
You've obviously never used Mo' Creatures. You can change the settings so that vanilla mobs don't despawn.

SoulSlayer64x

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostMultiDarkShadow777, on 12 September 2012 - 02:34 AM, said:

You've obviously never used Mo' Creatures. You can change the settings so that vanilla mobs don't despawn.

You've obviously got no idea what you're saying. How the bloody hell could I not know what I'm talking about if I haven't even used the mod?
Posted Image
What's up? Lol, the ceiling. So true..

MultiDarkShadow777
  • Minecraft: rjlefty96

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:59 AM

Hmm..what's this? Oh! It's an in-game GUI that really shouldn't be hard to miss. This GUI will allow me to configure what mobs I want and do not want to spawn along with their spawn frequency. Handy if I feel Mo' Creatures are taking over the vanilla mobs spawns or if I do or don't want vanilla mobs to despawn.

Spoiler:

boss7654
  • Minecraft: boss7654

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:51 AM

View PostSoulSlayer64x, on 12 September 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

You've obviously got no idea what you're saying. How the bloody hell could I not know what I'm talking about if I haven't even used the mod?
How could you know about it if you haven't used the mod.
And you've got no idea what you're saying.

sandstorm_226
  • Minecraft: sandstorm226

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:53 AM

wow i thought they did... thats too bad but of course they didnt it will take time for dr.zhark to make it ALL OVER AGAIN!!! I am sure it took him long enough to make it for 1.2.5 but i agree it might be the best mod ever. But (this is a rumor) notch Posted Image  is making 1.3.3 and he said he would be adding animals like that. Minecraft 1.3.3 is said to be a MAJOR update. Im sure Dr.Zhark will make it compatible with 1.3.2 soon so dont worry! ;)

EpicalPerson
  • Minecraft: Epical_Jason

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:34 PM

View Postsandstorm_226, on 02 October 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

wow i thought they did... thats too bad but of course they didnt it will take time for dr.zhark to make it ALL OVER AGAIN!!! I am sure it took him long enough to make it for 1.2.5 but i agree it might be the best mod ever. But (this is a rumor) notch Posted Image  is making 1.3.3 and he said he would be adding animals like that. Minecraft 1.3.3 is said to be a MAJOR update. Im sure Dr.Zhark will make it compatible with 1.3.2 soon so dont worry! Posted Image

First of all,
the next update is not going to be called 1.3.3
the first number stands for major version which is 1
the second number stands for update version which is 3
the last number is minor version which is usally changed for bugfixes so it is 2
so 1.3.2 stands for major version or you can call it final version 3,(since the game is "complete" but that can all change with enough updates)update 3, minor version (or bugfix) 2
the next update (if it will be major) will be probably called 1.4, since it will add new mobs and new items...
just putting this out there so you dont look like an idiot next time you post
(not offense intended)
:)

View Postsandstorm_226, on 02 October 2012 - 02:53 AM, said:

wow i thought they did... thats too bad but of course they didnt it will take time for dr.zhark to make it ALL OVER AGAIN!!! I am sure it took him long enough to make it for 1.2.5 but i agree it might be the best mod ever. But (this is a rumor) notch Posted Image  is making 1.3.3 and he said he would be adding animals like that. Minecraft 1.3.3 is said to be a MAJOR update. Im sure Dr.Zhark will make it compatible with 1.3.2 soon so dont worry! Posted Image
and usually it isnt that hard to make an update but notch completely rewrote the modding API (google is your friend)
so as the person before you said, some modders have to completly rewrite their code  since the new API changes code functions and whatnot......

Your welcome for the info!
:D
Posted Image
Spoiler:

Ngar
    Ngar

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Minecraft: Ngar

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:30 PM

Make it sense to donate DrZhark to help him or stopped DrZhark developement of this mod?
Es gibt nichts Gutes, ausser man tut es (Erich Kästner)

Crazycows

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

well out of all my mods this is the only that didnt work, it crashed my minecraft Posted Image
Posted Image

Nodachi216
    Nodachi216

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1577 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostCrazycows, on 08 October 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

well out of all my mods this is the only that didnt work, it crashed my minecraft Posted Image
You do know that it is not for MC 1.3.2, right?

The Rules!!

You agreed to follow them when you made your account here.