• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[v1.7.5] The Mirage ~Almost~ Vanilla Survival Server! [Whitelist] [No PvP] [Voice Chat]

mirage survival build terrain control voice chat vanilla

• Please log in to reply
1338 replies to this topic

Kapzer837
  • Minecraft: Kapzer837

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:19 AM

View PostKitsuneShifter, on 19 November 2012 - 01:08 AM, said:

1 Have you been banned before on any server for any reason?(even the stupid ones where the admin/mod is TOTALLY to blame!)(We can check this, and if you lie, you won't be allowed in.)

None at all. I take care to make sure that i don't go against any of the rules posted on a server.

2 Why/what do you like the most about minecraft?

My favorite thing to do in minecraft is to build giant projects, and to experiment around with redstone.

3 Do you have anything special planned you want to do on the server? ("No" is okay, as long as you answer)

I want to build several different "community" projects, and to provide some things that others have not. Even if it's just a simple service.

4 What is the most important rule in your opinion? (Anything on the list counts!)

I believe the most important rule is the "No Intentional Griefing." It's been a constant concern of mine whenever i play on a server.

5 Anything you think we should know, that hasn't been asked here? (extra credit, oh my.)

I myself am a more recent player of minecraft. I've spent all of my other time playing Terraria, building massive projects, and i pride myself on my ability to make different things happen with redstone. I have to say that all of my inspiration came from Etho and all of his amazing builds using redstone.

6 What's your in-game name? (So we can whitelist you)

My in game name is Kitsunshifter

7 Do you, in your own opinion, think that you put enough effort into your whitelist application?

I believe that i put enough effort into this application, but it is up to the discretion of the staff to determine if i am allowed.

Welcome to the server! :D

View PostBigLeg, on 19 November 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

1 Have you been banned before on any server for any reason?(even the stupid ones where the admin/mod is TOTALLY to blame!)(We can check this, and if you lie, you won't be allowed in.)
Answer: Not that im aware off.
Answer: It's a great way to pass the time and is fun with friends.
3 Do you have anything special planned you want to do on the server? ("No" is okay, as long as you answer)
Answer: Not really.
4 What is the most important rule in your opinion? (Anything on the list counts!)
Answer: No griefing
5 Anything you think we should know, that hasn't been asked here? (extra credit, oh my.)
Answer: Nothing in particular.
Answer: BigLeg
7 Do you, in your own opinion, think that you put enough effort into your whitelist application?
Answer: I do think so, yes.
You should put more effort into your WL apps, but you're in. Welcome to the server!
19:27 - Rauthr: Also, update Dynmap before the players riot.

Register or log in to remove.

calebjk98

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

1] no i didn't ever
2]i like to build and be creative
3] play with my friend have fun
4]no bad language
5]i play on a server with my brother
6]calebjk98
7]yes i do and thank you if you let me on

Mantere
    Mantere

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

View Postcalebjk98, on 19 November 2012 - 09:20 PM, said:

1] no i didn't ever
2]i like to build and be creative
3] play with my friend have fun
4]no bad language
5]i play on a server with my brother
6]calebjk98
7]yes i do and thank you if you let me on

To be completely honest to effort you put into your app was less than minimal. I'll accept it though, but only because your brother is here already. So after you have discovered that you enjoy our server, you should by your brother a soda or ice cream. Posted Image

Posted Image

rh27un
    rh27un

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1914 posts
  • Minecraft: rh27un
  • Xbox:rh27un

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Hey guys, what's wrong with the server? It's been down for nearly a month now...
EDIT: Oh wow, I've been using the wrong IP for this long?
I am so stupid...
Posted Image
(Whitelisted :P)

Mantere
    Mantere

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

View Postrh27un, on 20 November 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

Hey guys, what's wrong with the server? It's been down for nearly a month now...
EDIT: Oh wow, I've been using the wrong IP for this long?
I am so stupid...

It' up and running as we speak. The only major downtime we had was due to the storm Sandy, but wasn't very long one, considering the circumstances. I was a bit worried that you left us, because you stopped playing! What kind of error do get when you try to connect?

Posted Image

Wolverine1621

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Hi

This is Koorn1, and I know I haven't been on in a long time. This is because I keep getting the Failed to Connect: Connection Refused error. I really want to get back on, but can't. Just wanted to make sure you guys know I didn't leave, I'm still here. Kapz, Mant, anybody help? I read that some people are having the same issue and can't connect to whitelisted servers. Am I still on the whitelist or something? Thanks

Koorn1

Kapzer837

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:12 AM

View PostWolverine1621, on 21 November 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

Hi

This is Koorn1, and I know I haven't been on in a long time. This is because I keep getting the Failed to Connect: Connection Refused error. I really want to get back on, but can't. Just wanted to make sure you guys know I didn't leave, I'm still here. Kapz, Mant, anybody help? I read that some people are having the same issue and can't connect to whitelisted servers. Am I still on the whitelist or something? Thanks

Koorn1
You are still Whitelisted, make sure you're using the new IP. Also, where have you been? :P

Mantere
    Mantere

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

Guys! How many are out there that thinks the server has been down for the last month or so?! Please, check your IP first. Our server was moved into new location while back. From that point we have been operating from different IP:

You will get the "Connection refused" -error if you try connect to the previous IP-address.

If you get "Bad Packet 72" -error you are using wrong port. Make sure you are not trying to connect to our Dynmap.

If there is a bright red version number (1.4.2) and Red X following the Server name in "Play Mulitplayer" -screen, you have wrong version of the game. We are still running (yes, the server is running) Minecraft 1.4.2.

Come on guys and gals, we miss you.

Posted Image

KoullisGG
  • Minecraft: KoullisGG

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

When the server will get updated ?
Posted Image

Mantere
    Mantere

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

View PostKoullisGG, on 21 November 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

When the server will get updated ?

When Bukkit gets stable enough.

Posted Image

Wolverine1621

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

View PostMantere, on 21 November 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

Guys! How many are out there that thinks the server has been down for the last month or so?! Please, check your IP first. Our server was moved into new location while back. From that point we have been operating from different IP:

You will get the "Connection refused" -error if you try connect to the previous IP-address.

If you get "Bad Packet 72" -error you are using wrong port. Make sure you are not trying to connect to our Dynmap.

If there is a bright red version number (1.4.2) and Red X following the Server name in "Play Mulitplayer" -screen, you have wrong version of the game. We are still running (yes, the server is running) Minecraft 1.4.2.

View PostMantere, on 21 November 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

Mant thank you soooo much. I'm back. I tried to email Kapz about this a bunch, but never got ahold of him. Then I remembered I don't have an Curse account lol, so I made one to get back. Great to be back! Have a good Thanksgiving

Kapzer837

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:55 PM

View PostWolverine1621, on 21 November 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

Mant thank you soooo much. I'm back. I tried to email Kapz about this a bunch, but never got ahold of him. Then I remembered I don't have an Curse account lol, so I made one to get back. Great to be back! Have a good Thanksgiving
Well, I only rarely check my mail (at tops 2-3 times a month), so no wonder I haven't seen it - and I replied to you too D:

Nice to see you back, though. Where you been all this time? (We don't really celebrate thanksgiving in europe, since it's an American holiday, but happy thanksgiving anyways to you too :))

MrThematrican
  • Minecraft: TheCrow123

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

I probably wont come on the server until it gets updated, I hope bukkit get stable soon!

Kapzer837

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

View PostMrThematrican, on 21 November 2012 - 12:59 PM, said:

I probably wont come on the server until it gets updated, I hope bukkit get stable soon!
Yeah, so do we. We really don't want to use the dev and beta versions, and only do so if it becomes necessary - We don't want to risk loosing our current map. If do feel like playing, though, you can use McNostalgia (google it) to downgrade your MC to the version we're using, or simply remember to not update when it asks you to.

MrThematrican
  • Minecraft: TheCrow123

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

I found another version changer 'MVC' "Minecraft Version Changer" It is alot easier to use than nostalgia.
Edit: In my opinion

Mantere
    Mantere

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Besides, 1.4.4 and 1.4.5 are both almost solely bug fixes. Only major new feature, which is also a bug fix, is the new item elevator design. So we don't loose much by staying in 1.4.2 and waiting good, stable release.

Posted Image

Kapzer837

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

View PostMantere, on 21 November 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

Besides, 1.4.4 and 1.4.5 are both almost solely bug fixes. Only major new feature, which is also a bug fix, is the new item elevator design. So we don't loose much by staying in 1.4.2 and waiting good, stable release.
Item... Elevator? You got me intrigued, what's this fantastic contraption you speak of?

Mantere
    Mantere

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1012 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

View PostKapzer837, on 21 November 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

Item... Elevator? You got me intrigued, what's this fantastic contraption you speak of?

Posted Image

XDmikkelXD
  • Minecraft: XDmikkelXD

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

Not that I'm aware of.

Building with expensive materials.

Have fun.

Rule number 3: Racism, Homophobia and general discrimination.

I can be quite cynical at times.

XDmikkelXD

No.
Posted Image

Kapzer837

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:26 PM

View PostXDmikkelXD, on 21 November 2012 - 02:15 PM, said:

Not that I'm aware of.

Building with expensive materials.

Have fun.

Rule number 3: Racism, Homophobia and general discrimination.

I can be quite cynical at times.

XDmikkelXD

No.
Well, as long as you follow our rules, you should be just fine. Welcome to the server :D