War and Magecraft
This is a mod that adds more items and weapons to Minecraft. This mod will try to achieve to have 50+weapons some of which are not in any other mod, and some boss mobs to go with the new powerful weapons. As of right now it has 17 weapons along with 2 defensive staffs, and will be updated every week or every other week and will add at least 1 new weapon along with possible bug fixes, and weapon tuning.
Staffs - most of the staffs have a recharge timer when in survival mode, and all will not break.
Long Stick - used to craft staffs for now
Ruby/Ruby Ore - used to craft the staffs, and are as rare as diamonds
- You can find rubies for trade in a village between 16 - 25 emeralds as well as mining for it
Orbs - they are used as energy for the staffs, and you cannot use the staffs unless you have the orbs. Blue has 150 uses, red has 300, and green 750. They do not stack, so look out for your inventory space.
In Creative mode the staffs do not recharge or take damage, so you can spam the lightning staff if you want to in that.
How to download and install:
1. Download the mod here: http://dev.bukkit.or...-and-magecraft/
2. unzip it using 7zip or any other thing like that
3. open up your main minecraft.jar in %appdata%/.minecraft/bin using 7zip, ect.
4. back up the jar if you want
5. make sure you have modloader in your main jar and it WORKS
6. put everything inside the War and Magecraft Folder in the jar, but NOT the actual folder
7. If there is already a mods folder in your jar, then move the stuff that are in the mods folder (in the war and magecraft folder) to the one in the jar.
8. test out and if it works enjoy.
Will not work with mod that uses:
entity ID from -115 to -125
Item ID from 1499 to 1522
Block ID 170 to 172
**== Future Plans ==**
- more staffs
- turrets - coming soon
- Mage mobs*
- Boss Mobs*
- mage dimension*
* = will be later in the life cycle of this mod as I just started it, and will be started when I feel like I have enough items
If you find any bugs please post it here, as I can only test so much.
- staff of destruction does not work - did that on purpose or your game will crash/give you severe lag if you use it... will fix it when I fix the crash.
- Turrets are not completed yet (you can place them down and craft them, but they do not shoot anything yet)
-Ammo gui does not work
* = fixed already for next update
PS: if you see any item that does not work when I release an update (in creative inventory), and I do not post what it does on here, then it will be in the next update (I am testing it out, and didn't finish is the reason for that)
**== Change Log ==**