• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.4] 32x32 Conquest (WIP weekly updates)

john smith texture dark light medivial contrast conquest based rustic

• Please log in to reply
1526 replies to this topic

Poll: Advanced biomespecific gravelslab (200 member(s) have cast votes)

have the dirtslab return as a biomespecific version for the gravel slab. also add other gravelslab variants for other biomes aka sand in deserts and podzol in megataiga etc.

1. oh yes plz! (129 votes [64.50%])

Percentage of vote: 64.50%

2. not sure i dont want to risk messing stuff up (51 votes [25.50%])

Percentage of vote: 25.50%

3. hell no thats too complicated (17 votes [8.50%])

Percentage of vote: 8.50%

4. other (answer in the thread) (3 votes [1.50%])

Percentage of vote: 1.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Thaumoctopus

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:17 PM

Monsterfish, awesome pack.

One thing I noticed, on the Sandstone meta 5 (the natural looking one) connected textures seems to be broken on the North and East sides, it looks fine on South and West. Would love to use a more natural looking sandstone in my builds.

Register or log in to remove.

Brogrimmm

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

I would love to download this pack because it looks amazing, but your download site is honestly terrible and makes downloading anything impossible without, most likely, downloading tons of malware, and even with the malware gods appeased, I don't think I would have a resource pack to show for it.  Please move it or make like a guide to navigating that site without getting infected by ALL of the viruses.

But seriously, great work with this pack, hope I can download it soon.

Technicolor_Bear

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

Are you aware that the rose bush texture is missing? (It's not a problem with my copy, it's been missing since circa version 6.5)Posted ImagePosted Image

Xathule
    Xathule

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:51 AM

Great pack and two questions first: in the reference image for meta data's there is a meta data for leaves that looks like cherry blossoms but for me that is not a texture in the game. second: may i edit a music disk to have a voice over intro for a map i am making soon? Posted Image

Graagh1
    Graagh1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Minecraft: Graagh1

Posted Yesterday, 02:20 AM

View PostSupersnaketate, on 16 April 2014 - 03:13 AM, said:

i have no idea what you've been clicking, but here's a guide, if you dont get this then install some sort of addblockers cause your obviously getting side tracked by ads
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

oh and dont install that setup.exe... unnecessary malware

Like the looks of this pack, but it is currently impossible to download.  The green button on the resourcepacks.org page no longer links to the download.  It circles back to adfoc.us and starts the whole malware cycle over again.

Edit:
Well, I finally got it to work.  The second adfoc.us link did finally give me the Conquest download.  It didn't the first time, though.  Just have to be persistent.  That's a really good reason for nobody to bother with your pack, though, so I would STRONGLY recommend switching to another ad service.  That's the most annoying one I've ever encountered.

legit_cake

Posted Yesterday, 09:17 PM

View PostDawid_G, on 16 April 2014 - 08:38 AM, said:

Hi Monsterfisher

You can add something like this ?

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

and shovel, pickaxe, chopper.

I can help prepare these textures Posted Image

I love your TP but I lack some things there: P

Bruh aren't those from Westerose (the game of thrones recreation) that's actually stuff from a custom mod for that specific server.

Creator409
  • Minecraft: Creator409

Posted Today, 02:00 AM

View Postlegit_cake, on 19 April 2014 - 09:17 PM, said:

Bruh aren't those from Westerose (the game of thrones recreation) that's actually stuff from a custom mod for that specific server.

actually thats from the dokucraft the saga continues forum. they are in the creative pack version (except for the table drapes, they havnt made it in yet)
Posted Image