• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

vinh40
    vinh40

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:40 PM

Dead space 2 just came out yesterday and in hounor of it can someone make a Dead Space 2 Texture pack?

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Korimito
    Korimito

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 690 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:00 PM

Rather than suggesting something so vague, why don't you give us some ideas as to what would be what in this texture pack. Otherwise, smoothstone will be metal, and cobblestone will be metal, and dirt will be metal, and grass will be metal, and wood will be metal...

Get it?

Also, people who make texture packs decide on their own what theme their texture pack is going to take on. If they want to make a Dead Space 2 texture pack, odds are they'll do it without people "requesting" it.
Posted Image

Foxy1990 said:

if some higher beings ever got to view this forum before coming to our planet they would turn back and not bother!

Blindburrows said:

do you know how to get to the Netherlands other than a portal

NaeRei
    NaeRei

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:10 PM

i think the best would be to use the textures from the unisomething temple textures THOSE are cool :SSSS:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Koolwitak
    Koolwitak

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2203 posts
  • Minecraft: Onikai32

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:25 PM

Don't people understand that you can't make Minecraft look like every single game in existance?

Minecraft is in a natural environment. Dead Space is entirely in buildings and spaceships. Do the math.
Posted Image Posted Image

NaeRei
    NaeRei

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:22 PM

actually it doesn't have to "make" minecraft look like dead space or anything like that, besides DS2 as a lot on interior building textures that may be interesting for stonework in minecraft

http://i284.photobuc... ... space2.jpg

they all came from DS2 i mean with a bit of imagination one could make something quite interesting no?
But im not saying that Koolwitak has his reason, because he DOES have a point in what he says some themes just... err... dont fit in the minecraft world.

but i will try to get those runes like things into some kind of block texture maybe cobblestone (the Grey runes) or/and obsidian? (the golden runes?)

anyway with deadcraft 2 ^_^ the one creating would need bit of imagination do deal with the leaves and grass extures no? ^_^

PS: anyway as lame as it may be i must say, sorry for any bad Eng. not my native language, ya its no excuse but anyway....
Posted Image
Posted Image

Srax_Zolak
  • Minecraft: Srax_Zolak

Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:13 AM

It would be cool to see a Marker made. And you could actually make a Dead Space texture pack as long as you base it on the Necromorph infestation and space colonies rather than ships. Like the Colony that the Marker was found on.  :iapprove:
Posted Image

Sword_Frog
  • Minecraft: Sword_Frog

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:56 AM

yesterday i was looking for a rig skin and i was thinking about how cool it would be to fight necromorphs in minecraft and have some unitology symbols in diferent colors as ores

Posted Image

Hidden creeper above the O

Sword_Frog
  • Minecraft: Sword_Frog

Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:57 AM

accidental double post--------

Posted Image

Hidden creeper above the O

Srax_Zolak
  • Minecraft: Srax_Zolak

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:00 AM

A friend of mine made the basic Engineer Rig from scratch yesterday actually. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me giving it out.
Posted Image

Animeincraft
  • Minecraft: Animeinecraft

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:36 AM

Koolwitak said:

Don't people understand that you can't make Minecraft look like every single game in existance?

Minecraft is in a natural environment. Dead Space is entirely in buildings and spaceships. Do the math.

Then build a metropolis that is GIGANTIC and covers a HUGE area, then change the textures. With all the decks and docks with space ships and monster spawners in places the players cannot see. Change it so that it includes the level 3 suit as your skin or something. If the world on land cannot change then why not build over it? Just suggesting.
Posted Image

GuyWhoNeedsHelp
  • Minecraft: FlygonC

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:30 AM

What if instead of the buildings and ships made some of the textures into the evironment changing necroslime?(personaly thats part of the game that grosses me out but its an idea)
If You don't have any thing nice or usefull to contribute,
Keep your mouth shut and your hands off the key board.

dereksmith
    dereksmith

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 555 posts
  • Minecraft: xemnasvii

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:36 AM

ahem guys, I am making one, just click my sig!  :iapprove:
Posted Image

FureBayne

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:09 PM

View PostKorimito, on 28 January 2011 - 08:00 PM, said:

Rather than suggesting something so vague, why don't you give us some ideas as to what would be what in this texture pack. Otherwise, smoothstone will be metal, and cobblestone will be metal, and dirt will be metal, and grass will be metal, and wood will be metal...

Get it?

Also, people who make texture packs decide on their own what theme their texture pack is going to take on. If they want to make a Dead Space 2 texture pack, odds are they'll do it without people "requesting" it.

well for example you could have the signs as holosigns and redstone would be like a trail of blood, also wood could be a variation of metal such as slashed metal, trap doors could be vents (or doors may suit this job better).

in fact if I had the software I would make a texture pack for deadspace 2

1325MM
    1325MM

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Minecraft: 1325MM

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:28 PM

I could do this after I finish my Dead Space Texturepack
Posted Image