Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New server :: TEKKIT :: No Banned Items

minecraft tekkit pvp faction

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Lt_Hot_Dogs

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:26 AM

I am hosting a new minecraft craft tekkit server. looking for mature people who wont cheat and grief and will play legit i dont want alot of people on server only 5 or 6 there are no banned items so enjoy

Register or log in to remove.

sparkster3214

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:32 AM

Hi, my ign is sparkster3214 and I would like to join your server. I've been playing tekkit for about 3 months and I like playing on mature servers.

Chujor
    Chujor

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

I want to join this serverand play legt also ..
I hav a fiend that will want to join, My in game name is
chujor and his in game name is stahster ,
Weve been playing for 6 - 8 Months I belive And We
Like Playing On server Legit , We are also very fast At Getting Things
So yeah ..

Term007
    Term007

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: Term007
  • Xbox:TermJB

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

I would like to join you're server because the idea of having no banned items and only 5-6 players with no cheating and no greifing sounds great Posted Image all i want in a tekkit server is a small community of players who are willing to share their knowledge of tekkit with other players. I personally have a firm grasp on buildcraft and industrial craft, i have a moderate knowledge of equivalent exchange and im in the dark with redpower, so im willing and ready to both teach and learn. I would say i was pretty good at building visually appealing buildings and incorporating the new blocks tekkit has to offer. I have played on various different tekkit servers but they've all been riddled with greifers and generally bad players. so i am asking to join your server to expand my tekkit knowledge and build something genuinely great Posted Image

My In Game Name Is Term007

thchipotleman
  • Minecraft: thechipotleman

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:18 PM

i would like to join your server because i want a small community and i like legit tekkit
IGN: Thechipotleman

nlorant
    nlorant

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:50 PM

IGN: nlorant99
I just want a server where i can play tekkit the way it is made to be. I have my own small server for me and my neighbors be they are not on enough and I am looking for a server without a million banned items. Also I know a ton about all the tekkit mods but i prefer using IC2, RedPower, and EE.

wolfis
    wolfis

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

i would like to join i know a fairish amount about tekkit not all of it but some i would never grief even for all the stuff in tekkit (which includes normal minecraft stuff) i play legit. i don't cheat.

ign: wolfis1227

questions: do you have creepers doing damage to the land off?

notice!:i do not grief on purpose for example say someone built a house underground and i use a mining laser there not knowing its on the other side. and would that be ok if that happens?

more questions:can you up the amount of players it can host a little?

concerns: no one can get on we don't know the ip

wizominecrafthi

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

I like playing with small comunitys not overcrowded servers. I never cheat i even tell me friends DONT CHEAT when they cheat. i sometimes ban them. I hate it when people cheat on servers.

IGN: kkklll24680 (no im not racist its a prank from my racist cousin)

I have not griefed in my life or got banned except if i had to.

?: Do you have skype?

nertix
    nertix

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

Hello my IGN is nertix I would love to join your server I have been looking for a small Tekkit server to play on I love the fun of the game without people cheating and griefing to ruin it

skigig
    skigig

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: skigig

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:08 AM

IGN: skigig
Will I Grief: i will not grief i dont grief
I Wont Cheat i like to play legit

Silverwolf77
  • Minecraft: Silverwolf77

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:11 AM

IGN: Silverwolf77
Will I Grief and or cheat: No.
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Darkness does not always equete to evil, just as night does not always bring good...