1. Platinumite

2.Copper

3. Uranium

4. Ruby

5. Lavatite

6. Anti-Diamond

7. (Not An Ore But A Feature) Lapis Items

Dont Try To Steal My Mod!

Dont Try To Steal My Mod! Ive Seen Tons Of People Stealing Mods And Calling It Theres. If You Steal My Mod, Ill Rage On Your Videos Untill You Stop.

How To Install.

First You Need Modloader

Then Click The Download Link For This Mod

Then Open Your Minecraft.jar, Delete META-INF, And Drag All The Files In There

Then Run Minecraft, And Enjoy!

Ore Information

Platinumite: Has 300 Uses, Is Better Than Iron But Not As Good As Diamond. Found Below Level 16.

Posted Image

Copper: Has 215 Uses, Is Better Than Stone But Not As Good As Iron. Found Below Level 50. This Has To Be Smelted

Posted Image

Uranium: Has 1900 Uses, Is Better Than Diamond. Can Be Found Below Level 29.

Posted Image

Ruby: Has 190 Uses, Is Better Than Stone But Not As Good As Iron. Can Be Found Below Level 50.

Posted Image

Lavatite: Has 1690 Uses, Is Better Than Uranium. Spawns In The Nether Below Level 33 (Lava Lake Level)

Posted Image

Lapis Tools: Has 140 Uses, Better Than Stone Not As Good As Iron.

Posted Image

Anti-Diamond : x2 What Diamond Does. 3122 Uses, Better Than Lavatite. Spawns Below Level 7
Posted Image

Crafting:

The Crafting Is All The Same Like The Other Tools In The Game, But For The Lavatite And Uranium, You Have To Replace The Sticks With Iron Rods

To Craft Iron Rods, Follow This Recipe

Posted Image

Posted Image

=  2 Iron Rods

To Craft The Lapis Tools, You Need To Have 6 Lapis Lazuli And Put Them Like This

Posted Image = Lapis Lazuli

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To Make The Lavatite Ingot, Take The Lavatite Nuggets From The Ore And Make Them Into A Block Formation In The Crafting Table.

Changelog

V1 : First Release

V2 : Added 1 New Ore (Anti-Diamond). Added 4/7 Armor (Lapis, Ruby ,Platinumite, And Uranium).

Downloads

V1

Support Me : http://adf.ly/CCJ3U

No Adfly : http://www.mediafire...xxmcy7hyowx1q3m

V2

Adfly : http://adf.ly/CKN0S

No Adfly : http://www.mediafire...akvl2ve9vk9raqb

Hope You Enjoy The Mod!

Bugs:

1. All Ores Can Be Mined With All Pickaxes

Want To Join Our Server?
192.168.0.3:25565

Register or log in to remove.

gokogt386
  • Minecraft: gokogt360
  • Xbox:All Da Blocks

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:26 PM

Pretty cool mod, but you need more pics and information. Also, ARMOUR!
I may or may not play GT. I also might be playing it with TiC. Some Metallurgy and ExtraTiC could be in the mix too. I might have also dropped in some TE as well. Some AE and BC could possibly be on the list. And I maybe- just maybe - there's NEI to assist in short-term memory loss that I may or may not have.

Jacknkenny

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:28 AM

View Postgokogt386, on 24 August 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

Pretty cool mod, but you need more pics and information. Also, ARMOUR!
Yea Im Trying To Add Some Armor I Think Ill Add It In The V3

quest2091

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:24 AM

awesome and when u posted lavatite is better than uranium it says uranium has 1900 uses when lavatite should be better than uranium but has 1690 uses?

also in next update add armor *like u JUST said* and more ores :D

poller700
  • Minecraft: Poller700

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

Please add armor and mabye saffhire
Posted Image

Jacknkenny

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

View Postquest2091, on 25 August 2012 - 07:24 AM, said:

awesome and when u posted lavatite is better than uranium it says uranium has 1900 uses when lavatite should be better than uranium but has 1690 uses?

also in next update add armor *like u JUST said* and more ores Posted Image

Yes I know about the armor I'm trying to work on it and the reason lavatite is better is because it mines faster. But yes, I will add armor soon Posted Image. And just thinking about it I guess I'll make lavatite have higher uses Posted Image

View Postpoller700, on 25 August 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

Please add armor and mabye saffhire

We are working on sapphire and the armor Posted Image

poller700
  • Minecraft: Poller700

Posted 25 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

thanks for replying and i love your mod
Posted Image

GoldTools
  • Minecraft: no
  • Xbox:no

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:16 PM

I love your mod, I went everywhere to find a mod with just RUBY, but you added better tools and ores onto the mod! Good job.
nope

igrilled_hnc

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

hey i know its a little overdone but maybe you could add obsidian tools to the mod? i just really like the black tools ;), nice mod and also maybe making lavatite a little more visable, its really hard to see if your color blind (like me) *sadface*. thanks =P

oh and also i cant smelt lapiz, i tried the regular lapiz and the block of lapiz neither of them worked, if there is something special i need to do please tell if not please look into it.

tossdude
    tossdude

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:13 AM

this doesn't work please help

spartinpastic

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

This mod is not very good, here is why. Stop for a moment and think of all the ores in Minecraft that makes tools, is that what all they are for? No, all ore has at least one other use, practical or not it adds more value the ore and make it much more interesting.
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1399108-merchants-new-villager-type/]Posted Image[/url]

Jacknkenny

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

View Postspartinpastic, on 27 August 2012 - 12:31 AM, said:

This mod is not very good, here is why. Stop for a moment and think of all the ores in Minecraft that makes tools, is that what all they are for? No, all ore has at least one other use, practical or not it adds more value the ore and make it much more interesting.
Well, This Is My First Mod And This Is V1 So Im Not A Pro Modder Over Here, But I Am Planning To Add Armors, Abilitys To The Tools, And Lots Of Other Things.

View Posttossdude, on 27 August 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

this doesn't work please help
Did You Download The 2 Files (Modloader And The More Ores) Open Your Minecraft.jar And  Delete META-INF? Then  Drag The Files In?

View Postigrilled_hnc, on 26 August 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

hey i know its a little overdone but maybe you could add obsidian tools to the mod? i just really like the black tools Posted Image, nice mod and also maybe making lavatite a little more visable, its really hard to see if your color blind (like me) *sadface*. thanks =P

oh and also i cant smelt lapiz, i tried the regular lapiz and the block of lapiz neither of them worked, if there is something special i need to do please tell if not please look into it.
I Just Fixed The Lapis I Ment For It To Be Crafted Lol. The Crafting Recipe Is Up There Posted Image Also In V3 I Might Add Obsidian Tools.

crashrock2

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

Ahh biscuits.I can't download this mod because my adf.ly is blocked.I need mirror link or mediafire link.Please give me the link without adf.ly.

Jacknkenny

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

View Postcrashrock2, on 27 August 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

Ahh biscuits.I can't download this mod because my adf.ly is blocked.I need mirror link or mediafire link.Please give me the link without adf.ly.
Will Do

Snowman5717
  • Minecraft: Snowman515

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:03 AM

Hey, I now this mod is brand new and I love what you have done so far but I get a slight problem with compatibility along with other mods.... I can't say its 100% your mod but it seems to be that most of the time when I come across the ores you added it and mine them and whatever... the game sometimes crashes and I have 3 other mods installed to my game so I feel like they're conflicting but not all is that bad I just thought I should let you know to make it less conflicting with other great mods out there too...
None the less, You've done a great job so far, keep it up! Posted Image

WarioWilliam
  • Minecraft: WarioWilliam
  • Xbox:WarioWilliam

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:30 AM

Does it work with TMI?
Posted Image

Jacknkenny

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostWarioWilliam, on 28 August 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

Does it work with TMI?
Yes I Think It Does Work With TMI Because TMI Is A GUI It Adds No New Items Which Means No New IDs, So Yes It Does Work With TMI.

NerdZander
  • Minecraft: smilezander

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

I'm gonna do a mod spotlight of this later. BTW nice idea! Posted Image

Anyways can you do it to a zip file? Because it's easier to use it example in MagicLauncher.

Edited by NerdZander, 28 August 2012 - 06:31 PM.

NerdZander
  • Minecraft: smilezander

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

Some tin ore would be nice!

igrilled_hnc

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:20 AM

thanks for the quick response to my problem ;), and i look forward to seeing your future versions and other mods =)