More Items Mod
Please read the whole post before posting an error log or asking questions that have already been answered in the FAQ. I will do my best to help you if you have errors, or take suggestions, but only after you read the FAQ, and do it correctly.
Convinced to try the mod yet?
1) Download the Mod Files, (Links below)
2) Navigate to your minecraft installation directory by typing %appdata% in Windows Explorer.
3) Go to .minecraft\bin.
4) Open minecraft.jar with an archive tool (7z and WinRAR are great)
5) Delete the META-INF folder.
6) Install ModLoader. (Links Below)
7) Drag and Drop the required files into the archive.
8) Open Minecraft and enjoy.
1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
2) Type in the following, line by line:
jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp
5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
You must have ModLoader for Minecraft 1.3.2 in order for this to work. See installation instructions on Risugami's Forum post.
More Items Mod:
--Main Download--| --Alternate-- | --Change Log-- | --Installation-- | --Copyright--
BIG THANKS TO masta_nelson WHO REDID A LOT OF TEXTURES FOR ME! HE WILL TEXTURE THINGS FOR YOU TOO, JUST PM HIM ON HIS PROFILE HERE.
Thanks for trying the mod, please hit the little button.
Found bugs in the Mod or errors in this post? Post a comment here, or email [email protected]