DDom23

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Minecraft: DDom23
  • Xbox:DDom23

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

Hi Guys.

I am attempting to update from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2. I click yes when given the choice whether to update and it begins updating. It jams somewhere between 2 and 10 percent everytime whilst downloading the lwjgl file. I have run the updater numerous times, got other peoples clean minecraft jars and tried them and I have also tried deleting the whole .minecraft and downloading the whole thing again. Nothing has changed at all.

Any help?
'And here we see, the humble creeper, in its natural environment. In its normal state, a creeper will wander looking for...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!' *BOOM* - Last Words of Minecraft Attenborough.

Register or log in to remove.

LadyZombie

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:06 PM

I'm having the same problem. Got it 37% one time, but other than that it locks up at less than 10% and ends up with a fatal error.

LadyZombie

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

Nevermind, I re-installed it and it downloaded perfectly.

GampaFumanchu

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

MINECRAFT 1.3.2 SUCKS MADE MINECRAFT STUPID AND BUGGY AND ADDED NOTHING

JUST CLICK "NO" U DONT WANT IT

Epicsurvivor1

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:35 AM

Ok, this only applies to Java 7.
For some reason Java 7 runtime environment has a conflict bug with Minecraft when downloading the lwjgl.jar file. I'm not sure why, but I backdated Java to Java 6 RE and it works perfectly. So just backdate java to version 6_u31 and it should work. Hope that helps!
Here's the download page. This is where I got java 6 from. It has no bugs, viruses, trojan horses etc. And a note: If you have a 32bit Windows OS then you only need the offline version.
http://www.oracle.co...ad-1501637.html

Posted Image

I likes magicians :-)

DDom23
    DDom23

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Minecraft: DDom23
  • Xbox:DDom23

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

I found out the issue. Since AVG updated (my virus checker) it now thinks a file in minecraft is malware so stops it downloading. I had to deactivate security whilst downloading. It works fine now. If anyone is having similar issues I will be putting a video up on youtube of how to fix it. I will post my youtube here when I have put it up.
'And here we see, the humble creeper, in its natural environment. In its normal state, a creeper will wander looking for...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!' *BOOM* - Last Words of Minecraft Attenborough.

DeeFuzeHD

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

How do you disable AVG to download it? I can't find out how? Thanks :D