Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Introductions and Leavings

new guy minecraft forums

  • Please log in to reply
7757 replies to this topic

#5441

MafiaDog
    MafiaDog

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3831 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

View Post_Myst, on 17 February 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

You probably won't see me around as much anymore.

Ciao.
The Minecraft Forum community has lost one great member.
Bye, Myst.

Posted Image

~|| "If we don't end war, war will end us." - H. G. Wells ||~


Register or log in to remove.

#5442

HomieRicky
    HomieRicky

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1013 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

Despite having been here since April 2011, I never took the time to introduce myself. So here's my intro.
Hello everyone, I'm HomieRicky, formerly ricar144.
I play Minecraft, play some Steam games, own a PS3, like aviation and aerospace, know some coding (hardly), and can do some other things. Blah blah blah.
This intro is long overdue.

Goodbye...


#5443

Exilius
    Exilius

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4688 posts
  • Location: Westnorth Korea

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:07 PM

View PostHomieRicky, on 18 February 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Despite having been here since April 2011, I never took the time to introduce myself. So here's my intro.
Hello everyone, I'm HomieRicky, formerly ricar144.
I play Minecraft, play some Steam games, own a PS3, like aviation and aerospace, know some coding (hardly), and can do some other things. Blah blah blah.
This intro is long overdue.
Hallo homie, can i fry you
Posted Image
This only trustable place was my salvation

#5444

MafiaDog
    MafiaDog

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3831 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostHomieRicky, on 18 February 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Despite having been here since April 2011, I never took the time to introduce myself. So here's my intro.
Hello everyone, I'm HomieRicky, formerly ricar144.
I play Minecraft, play some Steam games, own a PS3, like aviation and aerospace, know some coding (hardly), and can do some other things. Blah blah blah.
This intro is long overdue.
Get into the pan.

Posted Image

~|| "If we don't end war, war will end us." - H. G. Wells ||~


#5445

Corvo
    Corvo

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 13482 posts
  • Location: 'Murica

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

View Post_Myst, on 17 February 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

You probably won't see me around as much anymore.

Ciao.
How'd I not see this.  Whatever.

Bye the for the rest of the people anyways.  I still see you everyday.

Posted Image


#5446

sosladms
    sosladms

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 787 posts
  • Location: The Former Hell of Blazing fires
  • Minecraft: CarbonateWater

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:49 PM

Hello community. My name is sosladms. I like playing video game and played since first pokemon. Now I play minecraft whenever ideas come out of my mind.
Also studying for film-making.

Posted Image


#5447

Samiboula
    Samiboula

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Retired Staff
  • 12373 posts
  • Location: Turkey

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

View Postsosladms, on 18 February 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Hello community. My name is sosladms. I like playing video game and played since first pokemon. Now I play minecraft whenever ideas come out of my mind.
Also studying for film-making.
Well hi there Sosladms! Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay ^^

#5448

zhriz
    zhriz

    End Dweller

  • Members
  • 7299 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

i have returned
the sky is falling the wind is calling stand for something or die in the morning
section 80
high power

#5449

kernymi
    kernymi

    Farlander

  • Members
  • 16936 posts
  • Location: Mostly There
  • Minecraft: kernymi

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:06 AM

View Postzhriz, on 19 February 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

i have returned

lol welcome back zhriz #yolo #swag

Posted Image

Whelp.


#5450

Yoshi_Hatsune
  • Location: Walt Disney World
  • Minecraft: Yoshi_Hatsune

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

View Postsosladms, on 18 February 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Hello community. My name is sosladms. I like playing video game and played since first pokemon. Now I play minecraft whenever ideas come out of my mind.
Also studying for film-making.

Hello Sosladms, welcome to the MC forums. Enjoy your stay

Posted Image


#5451

DeanUK
    DeanUK

    Prof. Moderator

  • Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 1410 posts
  • Minecraft: DeanUK

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

View Postzhriz, on 19 February 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

i have returned
Welcome back :3

View Postsosladms, on 18 February 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Hello community. My name is sosladms. I like playing video game and played since first pokemon. Now I play minecraft whenever ideas come out of my mind.
Also studying for film-making.

Welcome to mcf :]

Posted Image

Quote my post if you're looking for a reply.


#5452

SorasTelos
  • Location: Standing in the middle of Another World

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

Hi! MC forum!! Nice to see everyone!

#5453

Scarpocalypse
  • Location: England

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

Well, I've been here a short while now and I've decided it's high time I introduced myself here, even if it is a little overdue. My name is Scarpocalypse, or Adam. My username originated quite obviously from me just sticking the words "scar" and "apocalypse" together and thinking it was cool at the time, it doesn't signify anything. I'm 13 years old, and I live in the UK, so for anyone interested who understands the UK education system I'm in year 9. I enjoy Minecraft, but also general gaming, games I'm playing through at the moment include Bioshock, with which I'm preparing for Infinite which looks pretty damned good. Well, that's enough about me I suppose, so all I have to do now is hope that I enjoy the rest of my time here. Nice to meet all of you.

#5454

Randomness3333

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

Welcome to MCF all the new people.

#5455

Dextrous
    Dextrous

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 13164 posts
  • Location: Dawlish, Devon, England, UK.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

View Postsosladms, on 18 February 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Hello community. My name is sosladms. I like playing video game and played since first pokemon. Now I play minecraft whenever ideas come out of my mind.
Also studying for film-making.
Hello there bro.

View Postzhriz, on 19 February 2013 - 01:42 AM, said:

i have returned
Welcome back babe.

View PostSorasTelos, on 19 February 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

Hi! MC forum!! Nice to see everyone!
Hello! You too!!

View PostScarpocalypse, on 19 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Well, I've been here a short while now and I've decided it's high time I introduced myself here, even if it is a little overdue. My name is Scarpocalypse, or Adam. My username originated quite obviously from me just sticking the words "scar" and "apocalypse" together and thinking it was cool at the time, it doesn't signify anything. I'm 13 years old, and I live in the UK, so for anyone interested who understands the UK education system I'm in year 9. I enjoy Minecraft, but also general gaming, games I'm playing through at the moment include Bioshock, with which I'm preparing for Infinite which looks pretty damned good. Well, that's enough about me I suppose, so all I have to do now is hope that I enjoy the rest of my time here. Nice to meet all of you.
*punches face*
Welcome to the forums. That was a compliment, by the way.

TEF IS MY GOD


#5456

Exilius
    Exilius

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4688 posts
  • Location: Westnorth Korea

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

View PostScarpocalypse, on 19 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Well, I've been here a short while now and I've decided it's high time I introduced myself here, even if it is a little overdue. My name is Scarpocalypse, or Adam. My username originated quite obviously from me just sticking the words "scar" and "apocalypse" together and thinking it was cool at the time, it doesn't signify anything. I'm 13 years old, and I live in the UK, so for anyone interested who understands the UK education system I'm in year 9. I enjoy Minecraft, but also general gaming, games I'm playing through at the moment include Bioshock, with which I'm preparing for Infinite which looks pretty damned good. Well, that's enough about me I suppose, so all I have to do now is hope that I enjoy the rest of my time here. Nice to meet all of you.

View PostSorasTelos, on 19 February 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

Hi! MC forum!! Nice to see everyone!
Hello there you two, have fun being eaten tonight!
Posted Image
This only trustable place was my salvation

#5457

DeanUK
    DeanUK

    Prof. Moderator

  • Sectional Moderator
  • Curse Premium
  • 1410 posts
  • Minecraft: DeanUK

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

View PostSorasTelos, on 19 February 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

Hi! MC forum!! Nice to see everyone!

View PostScarpocalypse, on 19 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Well, I've been here a short while now and I've decided it's high time I introduced myself here, even if it is a little overdue. My name is Scarpocalypse, or Adam. My username originated quite obviously from me just sticking the words "scar" and "apocalypse" together and thinking it was cool at the time, it doesn't signify anything. I'm 13 years old, and I live in the UK, so for anyone interested who understands the UK education system I'm in year 9. I enjoy Minecraft, but also general gaming, games I'm playing through at the moment include Bioshock, with which I'm preparing for Infinite which looks pretty damned good. Well, that's enough about me I suppose, so all I have to do now is hope that I enjoy the rest of my time here. Nice to meet all of you.

Welcome to both of you :)

Posted Image

Quote my post if you're looking for a reply.


#5458

Linkdempsey
  • Location: U.S.A.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

I never did introduce myself since I created my account, but I guess I'll give it a try.

Hey guys! My name is Linkdempsey or Greg. I'm a silent and Autistic adult who is very shy with most people. I am age 18 and I'm currently at University of Michigan -- Flint on Flint, Michigan (on U.S.A). I been playing a lot of video games since I was little. My major will be Computer science so I could be a programmer so I could make my own game someday. I currently learning Python in college. I'm not sure how long I would last in the forms, but I'll try to be active for a while. Take care!

#5459

Randomness3333

Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostLinkdempsey, on 20 February 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

I never did introduce myself since I created my account, but I guess I'll give it a try.

Hey guys! My name is Linkdempsey or Greg. I'm a silent and Autistic adult who is very shy with most people. I am age 18 and I'm currently at University of Michigan -- Flint on Flint, Michigan (on U.S.A). I been playing a lot of video games since I was little. My major will be Computer science so I could be a programmer so I could make my own game someday. I currently learning Python in college. I'm not sure how long I would last in the forms, but I'll try to be active for a while. Take care!
Hello Greg and good luck with college.

#5460

MathEnthusiast

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Ok, then.

Name: Ian
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Country: USA
Interests: Minecraft Forums, Minecraft, Speedcubing, Math (D'oh!), and LOZ
Music: Electronic, mainly Approaching Nirvana
Favorite Minecraft Block: Block 86 (Pumpkin)
Posted Image