Latest News Article

Parkour Adventure Map

parkour adventure puzzle

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

deathwing_44

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

Parkour Adventure!
Welcome to the experience of Parkour and puzzle mixed together into one map!
The parkour in the map is challenging (rage-enducing, possibly), but so are a few of the puzzles.
The map was created by DevilbladerX and deathwing_44, made for non-profitable reasons (just bored, with nothing to do).

All jumps have been tested and are tricky, but very, very possible. We crave your feedback, and, if possible,
we would like it if you could spare some time to reply about what we could have done better or if there is a part which is too hard/easy, or even some parts which do not even work and need to be fixed ASAP. Please do say if you felt this was too long or too short, as me and my friend did have a few troubles with how long we felt it was.
If you would like a rough measure of time for this map, we managed to complete this time in around 10 to 15 minutes, after a lot of tries. This was roughly the same for everyone who had tested it for us.

Download:
http://www.mediafire...zpztmdc0tddra07

Pictures:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Map Makers: DevilbladerX and deathwing_44
Testers: iblinky, heemi and goldenjester

Thanks for reading and we hope you have fun in the map and provide us with some feedback!
Would appreciate for you to check out my very first map :D
http://www.minecraft...-adventure-map/

Register or log in to remove.

strawberryhemus

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

Hey! :D hemus here, i played the map and enjoyed it , fun as hell although nearly rage inducing at some points because i suck at parkour (i know great idea to play a parkour-puzzler eh? xP )

1.)Do you want the course extended?
    --No, i think it was a decent length for the map.
2.)How hard did you find the course?
    --not that hard actually, although there were some points where i kept failing so much it made me start to slightly rage like over jumping something or not getting those damn ladders or hitting corners then again like i said, i suck hardcore at parkour xD
3.)Do you want more parkour or adventure?
    --I would personally like more adventure, i thought the amount of parkour was enough but didn't get to much adventure.
(im an adventurer so yeah)
4.)Did you enjoy it?
    --Immensely, it was fun and made me fail alot but failing is half the fun xD i even recommended it to a friend and i believe hes playing it right now as i type this :D

~~i also recorded all of my failing and fun and the first episode should be up later today or tomorrow~~

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image <--these hold no relevance to this post

strawberryhemus

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

OH YEA! something i forgot to mention in my previous post, there wasn't any food at the beginning so, whether it was just me who sucks so bad that needs this or not, whenever my hunger bar went down to a point where i couldn't sprint anymore i had to kill myself to get it back. had to kill myself atleast about 3-5 times. not a big problem at all but still about the only problem I had that was frequent.

conkerclue

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

Hi This Is conkerlue a Friend of Hemu I played Your Map And I'm Uploading the video of it Tomorow Um Thow I Enjoyed It! Great Redstone There are some things that I didn't know you could do Like Make Water Come out of Dispensers Um The redstone You Do Different Kind of Designs Than I do! But Um!!!
1.)Do you want the course extended?
Not really!
2.)How hard did you find the course?
Hard Enough To make Me cheat So Not that Hard :)
3.)Do you want more parkour or adventure
Well I think You should Do a small Adventure And See if Any one Likes It If not than Keep Goin with Parkour!
4.)Did you enjoy it!
Yeah I did But Not the Parkour! I'm jokin But I will say Looking At your Redstone Was Kinda Better XD

By the Way I didn't Use Any of this -----------------> Posted Image  (Can't Promise Thow)

Samich_Craft
  • Minecraft: xXTrystan191Xx

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

juat saying death cause i see u on ma creative server ur map is amazing and if you can help me and devil to make a zombie apoc map, that would b nice and we also need a server
Posted Image

xVert77x
  • Minecraft: Vert77

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

I played this map (wonderful map), but during it this happened...

*Cue corny signature* Dood: "Where can I find good quality videos?" Other dood: Check out xVert77x!

GiorgPwns
  • Minecraft: GiorgPwns
  • Xbox:x MidPoint x

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

My LP and Review

TheFlameByxis

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

I will make a youtube video of this with my friend and I, i shall add the Link to this Forum post in the description!

Solekeeper19

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Good Job!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FireSoulsGamingTV

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

We made a video:
EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

Teazin10
    Teazin10

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: Teazin

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

Oh god. May I just say, this map is pretty good from what I have played. I have not played a lot but it seems good, and very rage enducing. lol. And I did have a slight problem at the beginning though. I took the bow and some arrows and then I fired several (around 6) at the red wool block at the end of the tunnel thing as the sign said, but nothing happened? So I just went into creative and took down the door.

Over all, it's good so far...!Posted Image Posted Image

XproyectWithaY

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hi I did a video on your map, could you put it in your post please.

My channel http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

The video

DiamondPickaxeGaming

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

here's my video

DaFatNyanCat
  • Location: Telling random people that I'm a piece of blue cheese.
  • Minecraft: HerobrineXVI
  • Xbox:i don't have live.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

View PostSolekeeper19, on 21 January 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

Good Job!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must LUUUUUUUUUUUV pictures xD
I play minecraft.

You expected more? NOPE.

ProMinecraftGuy

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

Liked the map but way too short for my liking. I think this took me at max 5-10 minutes. Make longer maps in the future! :P