What is it?
This mod will upload screen shots from in game straight to www.imgur.com. Once it has uploaded the image it will paste a link to the image into your chat. bUpload is multi-threaded, so while the image is uploading you can continue playing Minecraft as normal. bUpload does not save your file locally, it just uploads the image straight to imgur for safe storage, making it easy to share images with friends and post them on forums.
- Upload screenshot directly to www.imgur.com
- Save images to your hard-drive within a sorted file structure
- View all images in your history for the current session
- Upload your images directly to your imgur account
How to use it
Press F12 in game to take a screen shot and upload it directly to imgur.com.
Once the upload is complete a link to the image will be pasted in your in game chat.
To view your session upload history, press the "=" key.
To link bUpload to your imgur account go into the settings menu, which can be accessed through pressing the "=" key and then clicking settings in the top right corner, then at the bottom it should say "Login to Imgur", click this button and follow the steps through and it will setup the link.
in game messages showing the progress of the upload
Image uploaded to imgur.com - http://i.imgur.com/HFrGh.png
bUpload requires forge.
Simply download the mod and place it in your .minecraft/mods/ folder.
Our source code is hosted on github and licensed under the GNU General Public License v3, click the logo below to see the code.
You can view the changelog here.
Currently only English is supported via the language packs, if anyone wants to translate the language files to a language they speak you can download the English file from here. Note only the bits after the equals need to be translated.
Mod Pack Permissions
* You can use this mod in any mod pack as long as you either include a link back to this post or a link to the github page.
* Setting up photo galleries so you can keep all your pictures in one place