Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Help


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1

Warman097

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

i downloaded modloader and forge for minecraft 1.3.2 and i loaded Minecraft. But it's stuck on 0% and it says FML is setting up your minecraft environment. Can someone help me fix this.

Register or log in to remove.

#2

TrevIsIn
    TrevIsIn

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 203 posts
  • Location: VA.
  • Minecraft: tjd51

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

View PostWarman097, on 17 August 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

i downloaded modloader and forge for minecraft 1.3.2 and i loaded Minecraft. But it's stuck on 0% and it says FML is setting up your minecraft environment. Can someone help me fix this.

back up your saves and texture packs, just reinstall the entire thing. Like do either force update or go to %appdata% and delete everything IN .minecraft (after you backed up what you want).
Posted Image

#3

Yousifa25

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:04 PM

I did that twice and it still dosent work :(

#4

maxy23man

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:47 PM

This may not help but i had the same problem. I was using a mod manager called Mycraft. Try using the actual Minecraft launcher. It fixed my problem!!

                                                                      Current version : 1.3.2

#5

YoNumbaOneAnswerMan

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

I had The same problem but I found the source of it.

#1 - Do the installation very slowly and try not to rush.

#2 -  BEFORE YOU INSTALL MINECRAFT FORGE BE SURE TO DELETE THE MINECRAFT 'META-INF'
        NOT THE MINECRAFT FORGE META INF, YOU NEED THE MINECRAFT FORGE META INF TO
         RUN MINECRAFT!

#3 -  Install your custom mod and enjoy! :)

#6

ChickenPieOnTheFloor

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

Still not able to, I have followed all these steps. I have the same problem.
Vanilla PvP Griefing Fun! 1.7.2 Brand New World!
Pure Crafting:
http://www.minecraft.../#entry25760448

#7

NemesisMate

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

Sometimes, when you extract zipped files there are files that are not extracted. Try simply to copy file froms .zip to .zip, without extracting it before.

#8

MoReD0
    MoReD0

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

try to run the minecraft as administrator

#9

chad1st
    chad1st

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:50 AM

yo numba we must download some file?

#10

aly101
    aly101

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

I'm having the same problem, though I'm on 1.5.2. Can anyone suggest anything? :(

#11

SmexyMe143
  • Minecraft: SmexyMe143

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hey there,

I was having the same problem, on version 1.5.2 anyways. I realized that to get forge to work, you need a mods folder. If you copied all the files and stuff into the minecraft.jar using winrar or something from the forge winrar, go to the main .minecraft folder. Check to see if there is a folder called mods. If there is no folder, right click, New, folder and call it: mods

This fixed the problem for me so far :))

View PostSmexyMe143, on 10 May 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

Hey there,

I was having the same problem, on version 1.5.2 anyways. I realized that to get forge to work, you need a mods folder. If you copied all the files and stuff into the minecraft.jar using winrar or something from the forge winrar, go to the main .minecraft folder. Check to see if there is a folder called mods. If there is no folder, right click, New, folder and call it: mods

This fixed the problem for me so far Posted Image)

Scratch that, check for a folder called coremods and drag the whole zip/winrar files into that folder! Create the mods folder too just in case though.

#12

Enderman0097

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:27 PM

I too am having this problem but i dont know how to re install evrey thing Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ok thank you members
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#13

BoaConstructor
  • Location: The Universe
  • Minecraft: BoaConstructor

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostWarman097, on 17 August 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

i downloaded modloader and forge for minecraft 1.3.2 and i loaded Minecraft. But it's stuck on 0% and it says FML is setting up your minecraft environment. Can someone help me fix this.
This is a simple problem that I've had multiple times in the past. Here's the easy solution.
First, open the Minecraft launcher, click "Options" (above "Login) and choose "Force Update". Log in to Minecraft and it should install a fresh minecraft.jar.
Once Minecraft loads, quit.
Installing ModLoader and Forge together has to be done a certain way, but it is possible. You need to make sure that you have the correct version of both ModLoader and Forge before continuing. Now, open your ".minecraft" folder and go into the "bin" folder. Open the "minecraft.jar" file with WINRAR or 7ZIP. Now, delete the "META-INF" folder.
The last steps are simple, but you must do them in the right order. First, take all the files from the ModLoader zip and drag them into your minecraft.jar. Forge comes second; drag all the files from the Forge zip into your minecraft.jar.
You can now close everything and Minecraft should work.
Posted Image

#14

BoaConstructor
  • Location: The Universe
  • Minecraft: BoaConstructor

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostSmexyMe143, on 10 May 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

Hey there,

I was having the same problem, on version 1.5.2 anyways. I realized that to get forge to work, you need a mods folder. If you copied all the files and stuff into the minecraft.jar using winrar or something from the forge winrar, go to the main .minecraft folder. Check to see if there is a folder called mods. If there is no folder, right click, New, folder and call it: mods

This fixed the problem for me so far :))



Scratch that, check for a folder called coremods and drag the whole zip/winrar files into that folder! Create the mods folder too just in case though.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Not all mod jars/zips go in the coremods folder, in fact most don't! The only mods that go in the coremods folder are Forge mods that specifically say that they need to on the webpage. All other Forge mods go in the "mods" folder. For ModLoader mods, it is specified on their webpage whether they go into the mods folder or in the minecraft.jar.
Posted Image

#15

i_love_singing666
  • Minecraft: hannah_banana606

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostBoaConstructor, on 11 May 2013 - 02:43 AM, said:

This is a simple problem that I've had multiple times in the past. Here's the easy solution.
First, open the Minecraft launcher, click "Options" (above "Login) and choose "Force Update". Log in to Minecraft and it should install a fresh minecraft.jar.
Once Minecraft loads, quit.
Installing ModLoader and Forge together has to be done a certain way, but it is possible. You need to make sure that you have the correct version of both ModLoader and Forge before continuing. Now, open your ".minecraft" folder and go into the "bin" folder. Open the "minecraft.jar" file with WINRAR or 7ZIP. Now, delete the "META-INF" folder.
The last steps are simple, but you must do them in the right order. First, take all the files from the ModLoader zip and drag them into your minecraft.jar. Forge comes second; drag all the files from the Forge zip into your minecraft.jar.
You can now close everything and Minecraft should work.
what is the ModLoader? Is it the mod you're using (i am kinda new to this)

#16

xxvallexxklyou

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

My minecraft premium account says it no longer exists I don't know why but i have been waiting for months if its a server error or something else but Im sick and tired of It saying I dont have an account on there because I got the game so they could steal it. Please Help