Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

SITTING MOD

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

cheepongu
  • Minecraft: Cheepongu

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Some one please make this mod! I haven't seen a sitting mod anywhere, but the idea is that you have proper chairs and sofas etc.. obviously for decorative purposes in your minecraft house, and you can actually sit on them.. not just crouch, i would love to see that happen!
It would also be good if you could sit on any edge of a block.. e.g a cliff maybe, and when you go into 3rd person mode, obviously you can see yourself sitting there.. I'm sure lots of people want this :P

Thanks for reading :D
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

BeTheMac

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:40 PM

http://forum.minecra...topic.php?t=176
You'll want Zabuton. It allows you and Little Maids (which are freaking awesome) to sit.

That'll be $5.

Posted Image

Jacobmorganian

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

Sitting is a VERY simple action, there is mabie a plugin or something to that extent for sitting where you want.

awesomepotato123

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

i dont think it should be a mod i think it should be added to the real game? would be cool :P

702cooper
  • Minecraft: 702cooper

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

View Postawesomepotato123, on 04 March 2013 - 07:29 AM, said:

i dont think it should be a mod i think it should be added to the real game? would be cool Posted Image
If Notch and/or Jeb or anyone who can contact Notch and/or Jeb reads tell them awesomepotato123's idea is great!!!
Posted Image

Also check out the Minecraft Youtuber's Name Pack For Minecraft [Auto-Installer Coming Soon!!!]

Fissll
    Fissll

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

I made a mod which lets you sit on any stair you want http://www.minecraft...-sit-modloader/ ... it doesn't add any blocks to minecraft but you can make your own chairs and couches very easily with a stair block and two signs for example
4Skins-Games Corporation

TheKian1337
  • Minecraft: TheKian...

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

View Post702cooper, on 15 March 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

If Notch and/or Jeb or anyone who can contact Notch and/or Jeb reads tell them awesomepotato123's idea is great!!!
Just because you believe an idea is great doesn't mean that Mojang should spend a lot of time implementing chairs. There are many much more constructive features and bugfixes that Mojang could implement without adding something that is totally unnecessary to gameplay. I'm not hating on what you said, just consider what you are going to say before you say it.