• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Confined Prison Facility [1.5] - PVP | Need Guards | 14 ranks | Nether + The End Enabled | Transfers Open

prison server prison jail asylum roleplay no lag server 24/7

• Please log in to reply
2500 replies to this topic

Avedor
    Avedor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

In-game Name: E_man02
Why you were banned:
Who banned you? (if unknown, leave blank): Chef_Potter
Do you think you deserved the ban? Yes,it was a very bad thing for me to do and I am deeply sorry
Why should we unban you? I think everyone deserves a second chance, I promise I will never do it again. I even said and I do quote "I think you guys will be happy, I got rid of all my hacks!" on my alternate account.
Anyone else you want to add:

Register or log in to remove.

TheXlagx274

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

Hey! The picture is of me (Xlagx) and Yaypop556 clearing out the entire donor block endstone mine. Posted ImageYaypop556 is also at the bottom!
Posted Image

metscatcher18
  • Minecraft: metscatcher18

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

View Postanotha_Ender, on 08 January 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

In-game Name:anotha_Ender
Why you were banned:raid
Who banned you? (if unknown, leave blank):raid (i gave stuff back lol)
Do you think you deserved the ban?: no i gave stuff back and i didnt greif
Why should we unban you?: i dont feel that i deserved the ban because i gave the stuff back also i admited to the raid  
Anyone else you want to add: i did not take everything they said i did ill admit i was going to but i didnt, someone els might have also came threw the portal that i did. One last note i did not see any rules that state no raid in the server rules on the server fourms it dose say no grief but grief is not raid they are diffrent thing intiraly also thanks or taking the time to read this  

Saydin plz don't unban ender. There is no way he gave back all my stuff. And it was stealing, not a raid. You just walked up and took it. Overall, leave him banned.
I make cookies, pies, and cake... Cookies are the best... Nom Nom Nom...

IGotWasted22345
  • Minecraft: YouGotWasted
  • Xbox:xBLACKxRECON

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

View Postmetscatcher18, on 09 January 2013 - 12:31 AM, said:

Saydin plz don't unban ender. There is no way he gave back all my stuff. And it was stealing, not a raid. You just walked up and took it. Overall, leave him banned.
Mets, who got a demotion? did any mods get demoted?
Posted Image

froggyboy62
  • Minecraft: froggyboy01

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

In-game Username: froggyboy01
How old are you? 11 ( very mature for my age )
What is your current rank? B
How long have you been playing Confined? several month
What is your current timezone? mountain standard time
Have you read the Guard Rules? yes multiple times
Do you have any experience of guarding? yes
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? here are a couple of reason

1. i will help win the riots against prisoner.

2. ill never go in the hangout.

3. ill take away all contraband from prisoners

modio64
    modio64

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

In-game Name: modio64
Why you were banned: no reason
Who banned you? (if unknown, leave blank): ewany again
Do you think you deserved the ban? no because i didn't do any thing
Why should we unban you? because i love this server and i enjoy playing on it
Anyone else you want to add: i want to say that i did griefed ewany space ship last time but not this time
but he always thinks it me it was someone else- for ewany

modio64
    modio64

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

View PostRL7, on 05 January 2013 - 06:20 AM, said:

You do know this is a prison server? What type of guarding is used on a Grand Theft Auto Server?
it was like ur robbers and theres cops i was 1 of those cops

CursedChicken
  • Minecraft: Yaypop556

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostTheXlagx274, on 09 January 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Hey! The picture is of me (Xlagx) and Yaypop556 clearing out the entire donor block endstone mine. Posted ImageYaypop556 is also at the bottom!
Posted Image
Btw, lag and I, nearly an hour later, cleared out the endstone mine again. :D
Experienced Photoshop CS5 user. PM Me if you want a youtube banner/signature or anything.
Posted Image

TheXlagx274

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

View PostCursedChicken, on 09 January 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

Btw, lag and I, nearly an hour later, cleared out the endstone mine again. Posted Image
And we will clear it out again!!!! As... soon as Saydin resets the mines!

Avedor
    Avedor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:56 AM

In-game Name: Avedor

Why you were banned: Griefing

Who banned you? (if unknown, leave blank): ewany

Do you think you deserved the ban? Yes. I knew it was against the rules yet I still did it

Why should we unban you? I would love another chance to rejoin the community. I'm not saying you have to unban me, but please consider it.

Anyone else you want to add: I love your space station and I thought I only broke a glass to get in, I was going to replace it but I saw a name and I only had Blast Protection IV so being very scared I warped before I could replace the block. I am truely sorry for what I did and hope you give me another chance.

metscatcher18

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

View PostIGotWasted22345, on 09 January 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

Mets, who got a demotion? did any mods get demoted?
no one got demoted

View PostTheXlagx274, on 09 January 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Posted Image

Looks, creepy.... kinda like a bottomless pit.... Jump. I dare you.

CursedChicken
  • Minecraft: Yaypop556

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

View Postmetscatcher18, on 09 January 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

no one got demoted

Lol I did....Trust me, it's not fun. :)
Experienced Photoshop CS5 user. PM Me if you want a youtube banner/signature or anything.
Posted Image

Honeyl3adger
  • Minecraft: Honeyl3adger

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

I have now been apart of this community for 2months and abit. And i hope i can continue and will.
So close to 100pages and 2000 replies. what is a brilliant achivement.As it only felt like yesterday I looked at the pages and it said 50 And now look the community is at 93 pages.

I hope this community and the server grows as it should do i can honestly say one of the best server's i have been on. and i hav been on alot of servers the first time i Joined i was welcomed by so many Free players and other ranks including staff member's.
The server its self is fantastic.every time i log on to the server u get greeted as much as i did when i first joined what alot of people can say it make's you feel quite good about your self that people respect you.

So This server has come so far since i Joined and from when it first started.And i honestly  Think/Know that Saydin has done i fantastic Job on this server and to have such a community is fanstastic to see and be apart of.

So i just Like to say to you Saydin Keep up the good work and in no time you will have More players an even bigger community and More. maybe in the future.

One last point you are probaly the best Owner i have seen who acctualy hires Good staff and not abusing staff members as i dont think i have seen one abusive Staff member which is GOOD.
Thanks for reading
Posted Image

metscatcher18

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostCursedChicken, on 09 January 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

Lol I did....Trust me, it's not fun. Posted Image

Do it again and post a video of it!

TheXlagx274

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

View Postmetscatcher18, on 09 January 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

no one got demoted

As you can see, There is a little trap boy at the bottom of the hole! :D

TheXlagx274

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

~In reply to Honeyl3adger~

I agree, I remember the first time I join this server. It was a great start when the online players started greeting me when I join. Advancing through the ranks, days by day. It was hard to spend an entire day just mining and chopping trees all day. The reward however, was the  best feeling you can get. I have been on this server since the longest time. I have seen players come and go, old mods demoted new mod promoted. Although being on this server as prove to be my favorite server.

The staff as well is amazing. The mods and warden are always there when you need them to be to answer questions, show you around and help you with any problem. Overall the best member who has been working super hard to keep this server running smoothly: is Saydin.

Saydin has always been there running this server at his greatest. He his always welcome from the people who adore him for having such an amazing server. Even though being the head warden, and getting ask questions and complaints. He has always been talking and just having fun with his players as well as improving the server by a mile fold. He hes great at his job and  does a great job selecting member to be mods/wardens. He knows who his a good, kindhearted player and makes sure to always show respect.

Overall, Saydin has done a great job with this server. He has seen that opening a public prison server was a good thing because he has players who just couldn't stand if this server was close. So thank you Saydin, for all the things you have done to your server. We hope to see what other ideas you have in mind for us and too see what happen to the server!

Thank you for reading this!
-Xlagx

Blaze_Dragon12341
  • Minecraft: BlazeDragon12341

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

Good news I think, my computer should be able to be repaired soon in the next week or two, hopefully it won't be long before I can get back on!! :D

Chef_Potter
  • Minecraft: Chef_Potter
  • Xbox:Chef Potter

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

View PostAvedor, on 08 January 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

In-game Name: E_man02
Why you were banned:
Who banned you? (if unknown, leave blank): Chef_Potter
Do you think you deserved the ban? Yes,it was a very bad thing for me to do and I am deeply sorry
Why should we unban you? I think everyone deserves a second chance, I promise I will never do it again. I even said and I do quote "I think you guys will be happy, I got rid of all my hacks!" on my alternate account.
Anyone else you want to add:
Appeal denied, you didn't fill out your appeal completely...

ewanyMC
    ewanyMC

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

View Postmodio64, on 09 January 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

In-game Name: modio64
Why you were banned: no reason
Who banned you? (if unknown, leave blank): ewany again
Do you think you deserved the ban? no because i didn't do any thing
Why should we unban you? because i love this server and i enjoy playing on it
Anyone else you want to add: i want to say that i did griefed ewany space ship last time but not this time
but he always thinks it me it was someone else- for ewany
You are a massive idiot modio64. I shall make it my personal mission to make sure you are permanently banned from now on. The reason being is that several time have you posted an appeal with the reason "No reason" and several times have you unfairly been unbanned  I don't know why people unban you when you don't even admit to greifing  We just happen to have a plugin that tells us who destroyed which blocks and when. I know that you did it, lying won't help you. You asked for another chance last time and we gave it to you. This time there shall be no second chance.

View PostAvedor, on 09 January 2013 - 02:56 AM, said:

In-game Name: Avedor

Why you were banned: Griefing

Who banned you? (if unknown, leave blank): ewany

Do you think you deserved the ban? Yes. I knew it was against the rules yet I still did it

Why should we unban you? I would love another chance to rejoin the community. I'm not saying you have to unban me, but please consider it.

Anyone else you want to add: I love your space station and I thought I only broke a glass to get in, I was going to replace it but I saw a name and I only had Blast Protection IV so being very scared I warped before I could replace the block. I am truely sorry for what I did and hope you give me another chance.
You have been unbanned for some reason but I will now have to ban you again. Please don't lie in future appeals. We have a plugin that tells us who destroys which blocks and when and I know that you destroyed a large amount of emerald ore blocks and emerald blocks. You said you destroyed glass but you shall be banned because you lied. In future apps please do not lie and remember that griefing is not allowed.
Posted Image

Avedor
    Avedor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

Uhh what did I lie about?