• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Confined Prison Facility [1.5] - PVP | Need Guards | 14 ranks | Nether + The End Enabled | Transfers Open

prison server prison jail asylum roleplay no lag server 24/7

• Please log in to reply
2500 replies to this topic

RL7
    RL7

Carpenter

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostTheXlagx274, on 04 January 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

on top of that...Why do YOU have flint and steel in your inv...as well that your flint and steel has taken damage value. I believe you were in with burning the house down as well.

Also, on a side note can we please get a reload or something to prevent all this crashing and lag please?
As i stated to chef potter, I was given those by ave, he wanted me to burn ­ with him. (Trees, and a jungle) I said no. I wanted to but i didn't because i didn't know if it was griefing.

Register or log in to remove.

IGotWasted22345
  • Minecraft: YouGotWasted
  • Xbox:xBLACKxRECON

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

View PostRL7, on 04 January 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

o rly? It says LOL by Ewany, becasue the house was made by ewany as a joke and he made it months ago. and you could ask anyone if there were two houses there.

P.S as you were harassing me about being a liar ingame, I explained that if you look at the top right corner of my minimap you can see the other house with red on it. The red is fire, if you go back to the spot you'll see that the house is no longer there.
I wasn't harassing you at all, that wasn't a harassment either, in your inventory, there was used flint and steels, so I was puzzled.  

View PostRL7, on 04 January 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

As i stated to chef potter, I was given those by ave, he wanted me to burn ­ with him. (Trees, and a jungle) I said no. I wanted to but i didn't because i didn't know if it was griefing.
So he burned only trees and the jungle? Ive thought the picture made everything clear.

Why does this server crash a lot from today? I can barely play on this server because it keeps on crashing by minute by minute and it lags from second to second, tell me whats going on!?
Posted Image
Posted Image

metscatcher18
  • Minecraft: metscatcher18

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

View Postbear8u2, on 04 January 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

ok these are my last words have a happy life all of you

Ty even though most of u hate me

Srry new C prisoners I can't help u anymore ������

Srry C prisoners I love the server but the server hates me Can't help I with armor or money because I'm banned and now I'm in a happier place creative so let me fly ������

Not only did bear get banned for using TNT, he is also admitting to boosting C Blockers with money. Saydin did say it is ok with items BUT NOT money.
I make cookies, pies, and cake... Cookies are the best... Nom Nom Nom...

Dawidkamil4
  • Minecraft: Dawidkamil4

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:44 PM

In-game Username: Dawidkamil4
How old are you? 14
Whatis your current rank? C
Howlong have you been playing Confined? 2 days
Whatis your current timezone? GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Have you read the GuardRules? Yes
Do you have any experience of guarding? Ive been guard on 3 servers and moderator on 1 server.
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? Because im always around players and like to help when players are stuck on need help. I play minecraft 5+ hours a day.

Posted Image

MCMaxyMeetoMC
  • Minecraft: MaxyMeeto

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostDawidkamil4, on 04 January 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

In-game Username: Dawidkamil4
How old are you? 14
Whatis your current rank? C
Howlong have you been playing Confined? 2 days
Whatis your current timezone? GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Have you read the GuardRules? Yes
Do you have any experience of guarding? Ive been guard on 3 servers and moderator on 1 server.
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? Because im always around players and like to help when players are stuck on need help. I play minecraft 5+ hours a day.

I'm sorry but you need to be playing activly for 3 consecutive days, not being inactive and play for 2 days. Sorry bro, but it's the rules.

Dawidkamil4
  • Minecraft: Dawidkamil4

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostMCMaxyMeetoMC, on 04 January 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

I'm sorry but you need to be playing activly for 3 consecutive days, not being inactive and play for 2 days. Sorry bro, but it's the rules.

Ah, Ill try again soon.
Posted Image

CursedChicken
  • Minecraft: Yaypop556

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

Saydin, just demote me back to free, I'm sick of being insulted by people and humiliated. Mods are CONSTANTLY killing me, and saydin, you're taking so long on picking a Sr. Guard, I've become bored and have nothing to do, leaving me asking you over and over again for an answer, but get none. Everybody says I abuse and I'm just so sick of these brats, just please, demote me back to free.
Experienced Photoshop CS5 user. PM Me if you want a youtube banner/signature or anything.
Posted Image

jamesmckenna2012
  • Minecraft: jamesmckenna2012
  • Xbox:p00p

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

In-game Username:jamesmckenna2012
How old are you?14
What is your current rank?free
How long have you been playing Confined?about 2 months and loved this server
What is your current timezone?eastern standerd time
Have you read the Guard Rule?Read And agreed
Do you have any experience of guarding?i played on many prison servers i have a good experience not the best but good i always help the seververs
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard?i love this server it is awesome i think u should pick me cause i been playing on it for a long time and i think im good enough for it i play on it for about 2-3 hours a day this is the best server i always see gaurds abusing *cough*Metal*cough* i have tryed really hard to get gaurd ive tryed my best not the get jailed to be good and to help people in need or new people and if saydin blaze or boom and any mods need help i always open people im always on my best to help the server i always play on this server but somtimes i see people abusing and there is nothing i can do i try to call mods or gaurds but they never listen i know this map inside out so if somone did somthing bad i can find them in a instant hope you like my appliction it took alot of effort and time
Posted Image >Posted Image >Posted Image >Posted Image >Posted Image >Posted Image
Posted Image

modio64
    modio64

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

In-game Username: modio64
How old are you? 10
What is your current rank? free
How long have you been playing Confined about a year
What is your current timezone? central
Have you read the Guard Rules? yes
Do you have any experience of guarding? a bit
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? You should pick me because there not much guards on the server

DementedMinecraft

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

Avedor's Gaurd Application

In-game Username: Avedor.

How old are you? 12.

What is your current rank? Free.

How long have you been playing Confined? Around a year now I think.

What is your current timezone? Central.

Have you read the Guard Rules? Yes.

Do you have any experience of guarding? Yes, on  another prison servers I have been gaurd.

Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? I have noticed there are not very much gaurds on anymore and thought it could be a fun thing to try.

RL7
    RL7

Carpenter

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

View PostDementedMinecraft, on 05 January 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Avedor's Gaurd Application

In-game Username: Avedor.

How old are you? 12.

How long have you been playing Confined? Around a year now I think.

What is your current timezone? Central.

Have you read the Guard Rules? Yes.

Do you have any experience of guarding? Yes, on  another prison servers I have been gaurd.

Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? I have noticed there are not very much gaurds on anymore and thought it could be a fun thing to try.
Not only a horrible app, but yet the server has only been up for 5 months. nice try.

View Postmodio64, on 05 January 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

In-game Username:modio64
How old are you?10
What is your current rank?free
How long have you been playing Confined?6 months
What is your current timezone?centural
Have you read the Guard Rules?yes i have
Do you have any experience of guarding?a bit
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard?You should pick me because i great at pvp and i wont disobay the rules
Servers been up for 5 months.

modio64
    modio64

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

In-game Username: modio64
How old are you? 10
What is your current rank? free
How long have you been playing Confined? if it only been open for 5 months the about 3 months
What is your current timezone? central
Have you read the Guard Rules? yes
Do you have any experience of guarding? a bit
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? there are not much guards on anymore

speddoman
  • Minecraft: speddoman
  • Xbox:speddoman

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

In-game Username: speddoman
How old are you? I am 16
Have you read and understood the prison, server and mod rules? I do understand the rules and if i get Moderator i will memorize all the rules there is.
How long have you been playing Confined? 4-5 Months.
Do you have any bans on your account? I do have 1 ban on my account and i am really sorry for what i did i hope you can forgive me.
What is your timezone? (GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Why should we pick you for our next Mod? I believe you should pick me for Moderator because i am a Loyal, Respectful, and Proterctor of the server. I would like to stop Spammers, Griefers and Hackers. I want to protect the server anyway i can because i am a Loyal player and would help New Players with any Questions they have, I could show them around explain all the rules if they don't get any of them. I could explain how the Prison Servers work.
Anything else you want to add: I hope YOU pick me for Moderator so i can help the server with anything they need. Thank you for reading my Mod Application, Thank you for yout time and consideration for reading my Application again.
Reccomendations:

jamesmckenna2012
danielmckenna
fatpenguin11
cody_robbo
ringer987654321

metscatcher18
  • Minecraft: metscatcher18

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

Dear Saydin,
I would like to have Anotha_Ender banned since you said that I could decide his fate. Also, I would like to be able to look through his chests because I know he was lying when he said that was it because it wasn't. If he actually doesn't have it. Can I have it replaced some how?

Thank you,
Metscatcher18

View PostRL7, on 05 January 2013 - 12:24 AM, said:

Not only a horrible app, but yet the server has only been up for 5 months. nice try.

Servers been up for 5 months.

It's been open up to the public for 5 months, it was private before.
I make cookies, pies, and cake... Cookies are the best... Nom Nom Nom...

Sacheverell

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

Friendly community, very nice meeting you guys.  :)

CursedChicken
  • Minecraft: Yaypop556

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

View PostSacheverell, on 05 January 2013 - 01:18 AM, said:

Friendly community, very nice meeting you guys.  Posted Image
Holy whaaaa...
Experienced Photoshop CS5 user. PM Me if you want a youtube banner/signature or anything.
Posted Image

cmaster1213
  • Minecraft: cmaster1213
  • Xbox:CvilleSniper

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

WHAAAA it must be a good server for Sach to say its good lol, maybe he'll make a vid :o
Posted Image

RL7
    RL7

Carpenter

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

Hmm ya, would be way better if the donor block was done.

Posted Image

Chef_Potter
  • Minecraft: Chef_Potter
  • Xbox:Chef Potter

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

I'm a fanboi

modio64
    modio64

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

in-game Username modio64
How old are you? I am 10
How long have you been playing Confined? I have been playing for about 3 months
What is your current timezone? my currant time zone is central
Have you read the Guard Rules? Yes i have read the guard rules
Do you have any experience of guarding? Yea i had b bit of experience on a gta 4 type of server  
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? Well im Very Trusted Im Always on I Respect People and i Read the Rules 2 times just to see if i was missing any thing and I Respect all the Other Guard around me And Yea Thats all Thanks For Reading