• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Confined Prison Facility [1.5] - PVP | Need Guards | 14 ranks | Nether + The End Enabled | Transfers Open

prison server prison jail asylum roleplay no lag server 24/7

• Please log in to reply
2500 replies to this topic

CursedChicken
  • Minecraft: Yaypop556

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Yaypop556's Guard App
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~11/15/12
In-game Username: Yaypop556
How old are you? 15
What is your current rank? Free
How long have you been playing Confined? 1 Month
What is your current timezone? EST
Have you read the Guard Rules? Yes I have and I accepted them

1) You must wear guard armour at all times.
___________________________________________________________________________________
2) You can not jail players because you dislike them.
___________________________________________________________________________________
3) If you see a prisoner with a contraband item, order them to give it to you, even if they are your friend. Count down for them to give it to you. If they are in a non-PvP zone and they don't give the contraband item, jail them. If they are in a PvP zone, kill them (they are allowed to fight back).
4) You can not release a prisoner from jail just because you are friends with him/her.
5) If you apply for guard just for the guard equipment, and stuff your chests and inventory with guard items, your inventory and chests will be emptied.
Do you have any experience of guarding? No I do not, but I think I will learn how to become a good one if this is accepted.
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? Why should you? I am trustful, I will not let my friends get off unpunished, I also will not abuse my abilities, I also will stop those annoying people in mines that suffocate people and pour lava on them, and last but not least, I will stop riots, and hope that I will be a great addition to this community.

Recommendations:

m00066
d34m0n69
JohnMilne
smarties2012

Honeyl3adger
Chef_Potter
Experienced Photoshop CS5 user. PM Me if you want a youtube banner/signature or anything.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

monkeyblade99

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

In-game Username: monkeyblade99
How old are you? 15
What is your current rank? c
How long have you been playing Confined? a day or more
What is your current timezone? cst usa / canada
Have you read the Guard Rules? yes twice
Do you have any experience of guarding? yes many times i love guarding
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? i am very deticated and i will be on very very often and i am awesome

BlockParty
  • Minecraft: maxcarey

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

View PostSmarties2012, on 15 November 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

This doesn't prove anything, i never stomped on your crops anyway
Smarties is right. This doest prove anything, if you want to accuse him of griefing, take a video.
Posted Image

bear8u2
    bear8u2

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Saydin can I join the staff clan

Eternal_Smelter1

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

In-game Username:Eternal_Smelter1
How old are you? 13
What is your current rank? b but i was a untill the rollback
How long have you been playing Confined? 2 months i think
What is your current timezone? ep
Have you read the Guard Rules? yes
Do you have any experience of guarding? in another server
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? i keep losing my money from rollbacks like 100k lost now , i was recomended by a lot of people, im very responsable with power i play on this server a lot its my new favirite besides the money loss whitch im realy wanting back unless i get this position iv introduces bean2222 to the server i have no mods and a clean record on all of my servers accept 1 but the owner banned the rong person iv had terrable luck with all of my servers like burnt house or exploded house im a great sword weilder

bear8u2
    bear8u2

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

Nvm

View Postbear8u2, on 15 November 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Saydin can I join the staff clan
nvm but saydin, blaze, or any other warden can I nu a cell

Markoj
    Markoj

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Minecraft: markojurko

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

[DELETED]
Posted Image

Avedor
    Avedor

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

SAYDIN MY PROT 3 AND 4 ARMOR GOT REPLACED WITH PROT 1 AND BLAST PROT 1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I AM SO ­ING PISSED CAN U PLEASE PLEASE GIVE IT BACK I SWAER TO ­ING GOD I AM NOT LYING

Dhs92
    Dhs92

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 260 posts
  • Minecraft: Dhs92
  • Xbox:Dhs92

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:32 AM

View PostCursedChicken, on 14 November 2012 - 12:41 AM, said:

Yaypop556's Guard App

In-game Username: Yaypop556
How old are you? 15
What is your current rank? Free
How long have you been playing Confined? 1 Month
What is your current timezone? EST
Have you read the Guard Rules? Yes I have and I accepted them

1) You must wear guard armour at all times.
2) You can not jail players because you dislike them.
3) If you see a prisoner with a contraband item, order them to give it to you, even if they are your friend. Count down for them to give it to you. If they are in a non-PvP zone and they don't give the contraband item, jail them. If they are in a PvP zone, kill them (they are allowed to fight back).
4) You can not release a prisoner from jail just because you are friends with him/her.
5) If you apply for guard just for the guard equipment, and stuff your chests and inventory with guard items, your inventory and chests will be emptied.
Do you have any experience of guarding? No I do not, but I think I will learn how to become a good one if this is accepted.
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? Why should you? I am trustful, I will not let my friends get off unpunished, I also will not abuse my abilities, I also will stop those annoying people in mines that suffocate people and pour lava on them, and last but not least, I will stop riots, and hope that I will be a great addition to this community.

Recommendations:

m00066
d34m0n69
JohnMilne
smarties2012

Honeyl3adger
Chef_Potter
Yaypop, please stop spamming your app every page! :o
Posted Image

CursedChicken
  • Minecraft: Yaypop556

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:15 PM

View PostDhs92, on 16 November 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

Yaypop, please stop spamming your app every page! Posted Image
Cmaster is pretty much doing the same thing, if we fall behind pages they don't get checked.
Experienced Photoshop CS5 user. PM Me if you want a youtube banner/signature or anything.
Posted Image

bobuhjkfdxgdzx
  • Minecraft: Metalliucs94

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

View Postbear8u2, on 16 November 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

WHO THE HELL ARE U AND DON'T ADVERTISE

View Postbear8u2, on 16 November 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

WHO THE HELL ARE U AND DON'T ADVERTISE

Bear, He is not advertising... He is simply requesting a transfer from another server!

gotugood
    gotugood

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:18 PM

saydin arent i a guard but my name is bugged

View Postgotugood, on 16 November 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

because skater kid says im not
and he keeps jailing me for having guard armor which i can have cause im a guard

Smarties2012
  • Minecraft: Smarties2012

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Someone boosted this guy from C-Free

Posted Image

cmaster1213
  • Minecraft: cmaster1213
  • Xbox:CvilleSniper

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

View Postgotugood, on 16 November 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

because skater kid says im not
and he keeps jailing me for having guard armor which i can have cause im a guard
Then unjail yourself...
Posted Image

michaeltv100

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

michaeltv100 no caps

I am 14 years old

My rank is still c cause every time i join server theres diamond enemys so i wanna stop them and do the right thing

Ive been playing for atleast 2 months

I forgot sorry :(

Yes many times

Yes ive been a guard on a lot of servers atleast 10 what can i say i love keeping servers safe for low ranks to have fun

Well i know how to stop hackers i only stopped onec i was tping to peeps and keeping hackers out of server then i tp to one guy he had a diamond block house and in his chests were 64 stacks of diamonds gold iron redstone obsidian and bedrock and he was level c so i told the owner and asked if i could ban him and he sayd yes and i became a admin

Well thats it i hope you liked it your possibly fellow guard,
michaeltv100            THIS SERVER RULES :D

vilger36
    vilger36

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

In-game Username: Vilger36
How old are you? I am 16
Whatis your current rank? I have been free for a while.
Have you read and understood the prison, server and mod rules? I have read all the rules and stuff about being a mod. I agree on the terms and arguments.
Howlong have you been playing Confined?I have been playing for, uh, about say 4 months, more or less
Do you have any bans on your account? I have been banned on other servers before for stupid reasons, ( bad staff), but not on this server. Who has not been banned before?
Whatis your timezone?I live in California, U.S.A. and my timezone is pacific standard time.
Why should we pick you forournextMod? Because I would be a dedicated, fun, person. Also, I can get a lot of new people on :).
Anythingelse you want to add:I really like this server. It was my first server I ever played on and now its the ONLY server I play. It's addicting! Also I want people to look up at me. I wont be bad, like drop parties or anything, but it will just be fun.

danielsun7
  • Minecraft: danielsun7

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:15 PM

Pictures of DannyDeeto abusing the 1.4.4 glitch of fire swords in safe zones.

http://s1166.beta.ph...105530.png.html

http://s1166.beta.ph...105527.png.html

http://s1166.beta.ph...105524.png.html
Posted Image

Markoj
    Markoj

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Minecraft: markojurko

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

View Postbobuhjkfdxgdzx, on 16 November 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

Bear, He is not advertising... He is simply requesting a transfer from another server!
Thanks lol
Posted Image

TheXlagx274

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

Guard App:

In-game username: Xlagx

How Old are you: 12

What is your current Rank?: Free Player

Have you read the guard rules: Yes, and i know them like the back of my hand.

How Long have you been playing confine: About 5 Months

What is your current timezone?: EST

Do you have any EXP in guarding: Yes i have guarded for about 2 months on this server.

Why should we pick you for guard?: You should pick me for guard because im the person who can be trusted and not let anyone not even my friends get unpunished. Im loyal and respect the other people who play on this amazing server. I wont let anyone disobey the rules. I play around 5 hours each day maybe even more, im quite good when it comes to Pvp. I hope you consider this guard app.

Thank you for reading this-
Xlagx

awesome!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Hello,  I was playing on this server today and while chopping birch trees in the tree farm with an iron ax, a player named mrbach1 walked up to me and placed lava, setting me on fire, in a non-pvp area. I had about $10,000 worth of wood with me, and simply ask for reimbursement as I was in a non-pvp zone. My IGN is Aidan531, thank you.