Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Confined Prison Facility [1.5] - PVP | Need Guards | 14 ranks | Nether + The End Enabled | Transfers Open

prison server prison jail asylum roleplay no lag server 24/7

  • Please log in to reply
2500 replies to this topic

#1

Saydin
    Saydin

    Support Guru

  • Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:44 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image


Server Address: server.confinedprison.com

Contact us: [email protected]

Website: tinyurl.com/confinedsite


This server is now owned by Ewany. If you wish to speak to him, send a message to him here.


What's new?

Add to the discussion!

Spoiler:


Posted Image


Confined Prison Facility is a prison server based on earning materials by mining, chopping, farming and fighting to earn your way through the tiered prison blocks starting at C and ending at Elite. You have been convicted to a prison sentence and are expected to pay a hefty price if you are ever to see life outside bars again. With 14 different ranks and unlimited gameplay options, you can have the best roleplay experience by joining us!



Posted Image


With 14 different ranks, the prison is run in a fast dedicated server. As you rank up, the blocks are nicer, and there is less PvP. Life as a C prisoner can be tough, with minimal ways to make money.

C Prisoners:
This is the starting rank of the prison. Although prison life can be hard, the only option is to start earning money by mining stone, chopping down trees, fighting, or fishing. This is considered one of the hardest blocks to be in due to the large open PvP areas.


B Prisoners:
As a B Prisoner, you now have a few more ways of earning money. With less fights and riots in B block, this is considered a moderately safe prison block to be in.


A Prisoner:
You have come a long way in the prison. As an A Prisoner, you now have many more ways of earning money. This includes mining in a netherrack mine full of diamonds and other valuable ores.


Elite Prisoner:
Congratulations on reaching the highest prison rank! Although you have come really far in the prison, you are still behind bars. Prison life is tough, but you are close to freedom. There is absolutely no PvP in Elite, which makes it the safest prison block to be in.


Free:
You are now free from prison! As a free player, you may now explore the free world, build with your friends and visit the prison whenever you wish! You are open to an endless amount of possibilities to enhance your gameplay experience!


C/B/A Guard:
As a Guard, your job is to take contraband items, enforce prison rules and jail naughty prisoners! You are equipped with guard armour and necessary weaponry, and can buy sword enchantments and potions to give yourself an extra boost.


Sr Guard:
As a Sr Guard, your job is to lead the guards in to victory against rioting prisoners! You have a lot more permissions than any other guard and are seen as a great help to the community.


Chat Mod:
As a Chat Mod, your job is to moderate and keep the chat clean. To become a Chat Mod you must apply and have your application approved by a Sr-Warden.


Warden:
Warden is the highest obtainable rank. Wardens are administrators of the server and must be active and nice. To become Warden, you need to be approved by two Head Wardens. This staff position can not be applied for.


Sr-Warden:
The Sr-Warden is the co-owner of the server and has full access to server files and can edit the server as he wishes. This rank is reserved for Saydin and cannot be obtained by regular players.


Owner:

This rank is reserved for Ewany and cannot be obtained by regular players. The owner has full access to the server and always has the last say.



Posted Image


Follow these server rules unless you want a kick, ban, or mute on your account.


Spoiler:


Posted Image


If you don't follow these rules, you could end up with a mute, jail, or tempban.


Spoiler:


Posted Image


If you are a guard, and don't follow these rules, you will be demoted. Read them and acknowledge them. Before applying for guard you have to read these first.

Spoiler:


Posted Image


When applying for the position of Guard, you must use the following application form, and must have read and accepted the Guard Rules. You must have also met these requirements:

  • You must have been playing Confined actively for at least 3 days. It does not count if you have played once or twice in the last month or two.
  • You must have read and understood the Guard Rules.
  • You must have experience with prison servers.
  • Don't beg Wardens or Head Wardens to check your application. This will result in an automatic denial.
  • You must not have any bans on this server.
Do not apply for Guard just for the Guard equipment. Use this following template to apply:

In-game Username:
How old are you?
What is your current rank?
How long have you been playing Confined?
What is your current timezone?
Have you read the Guard Rules?
Do you have any experience of guarding?
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard?


Posted Image


Before applying for mod, you must have read and acknowledged the following Mod Rules.


Spoiler:


Posted Image


When applying for the position of Mod, you must use the following application form, and have read and accepted the Mod Rules. You must have also met these requirements:

  • You must be an active player of Confined Prison. This means you must log in to play frequently.
  • You may not have any bans on this server.
  • You must have the rank of Elite Prisoner (or higher).
  • You must know and understand all of the server and prison rules.
  • You must have been part of the Confined community for at least 3 weeks.
  • You must have 5+ recommendations - list the players who recommended you in your application.
Breaking rules will result in a demotion. Use this following template to apply:

In-game Username:
How old are you?
What is your current rank?
Have you read and understood the prison, server and mod rules?
How long have you been playing Confined?
Do you have any bans on your account?
What is your timezone?
Why should we pick you for our next Mod?
Anything else you want to add:


Posted Image


Have you been banned from Confined? Do you think you deserve another chance? Well then show us by making a Ban Appeal with the following application:

In-game Name:
Why you were banned:
Who banned you? (if unknown, leave blank):
Do you think you deserved the ban?
Why should we unban you?
Anyone else you want to add:

Spoiler: PICTURES AND AREA DESCRIPTIONS


Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#2

Saydin
    Saydin

    Support Guru

  • Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:59 AM

Confined Prison Facility= Now updated to 1.4.7!
We retrieved our old thread. This is the thread to post your applications/ban appeals.

Allowed Mods
Optifine, Rei's Minmap, What's My Light Level?, Macro/Keybind*, Shaders**,

*Macro/Keybind: if your macro keys mess up, and cause you to spam, it is your own fault
**Shaders: These include GLSL Shaders, Water Shaders, etc***
***may be outdated!

If you want a client modification approved and added to our list of allowed mods, please post a reply to this topic with this template filled out.
Mod you want approved:
Features of this mod:
Why you want it approved:

Donations
All donations are very much appreciated, and will all be spent on server upgrades and bills. To show our 'thank you' to the users that have donated to the server, we grant them perks and special features that are usually unobtainable. The list of donor packages and perks can be found below. All prices are shown in CAD.

$5 Package
  • 10,000 GP (in-game currency)
  • Coloured name of your choice.*
  • Our green (&2) donor suffix - [$]
  • Support to the server
$10 Package
  • 20,000 GP (in-game currency)
  • Coloured name of your choice.*
  • Our gold (&6) donor suffix - [$]
  • Access to our donor block.**
  • Support to the server
$15 Package
  • 30,000 GP (in-game currency)
  • Coloured name of your choice.*
  • Access to our donor block.**
  • Custom suffix of your choice.***
  • One god sword with 2 enchantments of your choice.
  • Support to the server
$20 Package
  • 40,000 GP (in-game currency)
  • Coloured name of your choice.*
  • Access to our donor block.**
  • Custom suffix of your choice.***
  • One god sword with 3 enchantments of your choice
  • 60 levels of XP points.
  • Access to the PVP/mob training room
  • Support to the server.
$30 Package
  • 60,000 GP (in-game currency)
  • Coloured name of your choice.*
  • Access to our donor block.**
  • Custom suffix of your choice.***
  • A new nickname (displayed in chat)****
  • One god sword with 5 enchantments of your choice.
  • One god pickaxe with 3 enchantments of your choice.
  • 60 levels of XP points.
  • Access to the PVP/mob training room
  • Chemist kit containing 2 instant damage potions and 2 instant health potions which can be used every 10 minutes.
  • Support to the server.
*You can choose one out of the following colours for your display name:
Black (&0), Dark Blue (&1), Dark Green (&2), Dark Aqua (&3), Purple (&5), Gold (&6), Grey (&7), Dark   Grey (&8), Indigo (&9), Bright Green (&a), Aqua (&Posted Image, Pink (&d), Yellow (&e), White (&f).

**Donor block is currently in construction and cannot be visited until finished.

***Server administrators (Sr Wardens) can deny requests for suffixes if they are too long or inappropriate.

****Server administrators (Sr Wardens) can deny requests for new nicknames (displayed in chat) if they are too long or inappropriate.

You may donate by clicking here. Thank you!

Posted Image


#3

utterbasketcase
  • Location: Belgium
  • Minecraft: utterbasketcase

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:10 AM

muttskii told me I should post these here. They're screenshots of C-level prisoners showing up in Elite. I think they were glitch abusing.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Editing to add another one.

Posted Image

#4

a_killed_archer

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

In-game Username: plete883
How old are you? 14
How long have you been playing Confined? About 2 weeks
What is your current timezone? CST (UTC-6:00)
Have you read the Guard Rules?And I accept them too
Do you have any experience of guarding? Yes, on Hellzone Prison and BeigeCraft prison server as well.
I have also been a Warden.
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? I am mature and kind to almost everyone on the server (Except PvPers and rule breakers EXCLUDING Joey :3) I also am currently an assistant to the Guard Muttskii, whom I help out when little Guards are on to stop rule breakers. A lot of the Guards like me as well, and I enjoy playing here. Another thing is that I am good at PvP, I have killed Jake and Epic in a tournament so, I have PvP skill, and I know how to be a good and mature Guard with previous experiences. I know almost everythiing there is to be a Guard and I hope I can pass this on to your awesome server.
~Plete883

P.S. Sorry for any typos, and thanks for reading!

I AM PLETE Posted Image
~Bloody
Almost, but not there yet
~Archer

#5

Saydin
    Saydin

    Support Guru

  • Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

View Posta_killed_archer, on 17 August 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

In-game Username: plete883
How old are you? 14
How long have you been playing Confined? About 2 weeks
What is your current timezone? CST (UTC-6:00)
Have you read the Guard Rules?And I accept them too
Do you have any experience of guarding? Yes, on Hellzone Prison and BeigeCraft prison server as well.
I have also been a Warden.
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? I am mature and kind to almost everyone on the server (Except PvPers and rule breakers EXCLUDING Joey :3) I also am currently an assistant to the Guard Muttskii, whom I help out when little Guards are on to stop rule breakers. A lot of the Guards like me as well, and I enjoy playing here. Another thing is that I am good at PvP, I have killed Jake and Epic in a tournament so, I have PvP skill, and I know how to be a good and mature Guard with previous experiences. I know almost everythiing there is to be a Guard and I hope I can pass this on to your awesome server.
~Plete883

P.S. Sorry for any typos, and thanks for reading!
Accepted, welcome to Guard.

Posted Image


#6

riger987654321

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

In-game Username:ringer987654321
How old are you?15 abut to be 16
How long have you been playing Confined? 5 days
What is your current timezone? central
Have you read the Guard Rules? once or twice
Do you have any experience of guarding? yes, owned and head-gaurd on a prison
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? ive had alot of experience of being a guard

#7

jubbil
    jubbil

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 102 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: jubbil

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:45 PM

In-game Username: jubbil
How old are you? 19
How long have you been playing Confined? Almost 1 day. But you asked us to apply.
What is your current timezone? GMT (England)
Have you read the Guard Rules? Yes i have.
Do you have any experience of guarding? I was guard of two small servers (one being the first "Lockedup" prison) and i owned a nice sized prison server for 3 months (Banged Up)
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? I am not bias or sexist i will attempt to uphold the rules as best as i can and well you need more guards =]
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8

thecheeseplanet

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

In-game Username:thecheeseplanet
How old are you? 14Have you read and understood the prison, server and mod rules? yesHow long have you been playing Confined? 3 days and I love it!!!Do you have any bans on your account? noWhat is your timezone? US EasternWhy should we pick you for our next Mod? Because I will watch over the players and if anything happens, I will try to understand what happened before taking action. I will try to be the most fair mod possiblbe and make sure the users are having fun.Anything else you want to add:I have been mods for other servers so I think I can take this challenge on

#9

dragons_craft
  • Location: walking around aimlessly with half a heart and a steak
  • Minecraft: dragons_craft

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

EDITED:
In-game Username:dragons_craft
How old are you?12
How long have you been playing Confined? 3 days
What is your current timezone? eastern standard
Have you read the Guard Rules? yes and i will folo them
Do you have any experience of guarding? a bit
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? i think this is the right job for me and will not ban because of fake info and/or "hacking" that could just be a drug in use. if i do get the position then i will not go killing people willynily just becuase i can use a sword. ive been a mod on another server and ive kept outbreaks of hackin griefin and just plain not reading the rules and doin what ever they want. i know that if this is exepted that i, have responciblity and i should put that before anything elce.

thank you for reading my aplication :3

#10

Sarp1020
    Sarp1020

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:04 AM

In-game Username:sarp1020
How old are you?17
Howlong have you been playing Confined? 2 days
Whatis your current timezone? Eastern Standard Time GMT+/-4:00
Have you read the GuardRules? Yes
Do you have any experience of guarding? No, but i was a mod in TNTPVP for 4 months which is a PVP server managing a populous that can go up to 50.
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? I'm an experience moderator that understands and follows the rules of the server; furthermore i have defended other prisoners from being unjustly banned.... therefore saving you time and hassle from deciding whether or not your guard made the right decisions.



#11

Saydin
    Saydin

    Support Guru

  • Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

View Postriger987654321, on 17 August 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

In-game Username:ringer987654321
How old are you?15 abut to be 16
How long have you been playing Confined? 5 days
What is your current timezone? central
Have you read the Guard Rules? once or twice
Do you have any experience of guarding? yes, currently head-duard on a server
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? ive had alot of experience of being a guard
Denied, sorry. Please put some more effort in to your app.

View Postjubbil, on 17 August 2012 - 11:45 PM, said:

In-game Username: jubbil
How old are you? 19
How long have you been playing Confined? Almost 1 day. But you asked us to apply.
What is your current timezone? GMT (England)
Have you read the Guard Rules? Yes i have.
Do you have any experience of guarding? I was guard of two small servers (one being the first "Lockedup" prison) and i owned a nice sized prison server for 3 months (Banged Up)
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? I am not bias or sexist i will attempt to uphold the rules as best as i can and well you need more guards =]
Accepted, welcome to Guard.

View Postthecheeseplanet, on 17 August 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

In-game Username:thecheeseplanet
How old are you? 14Have you read and understood the prison, server and mod rules? yesHow long have you been playing Confined? 3 days and I love it!!!Do you have any bans on your account? noWhat is your timezone? US EasternWhy should we pick you for our next Mod? Because I will watch over the players and if anything happens, I will try to understand what happened before taking action. I will try to be the most fair mod possiblbe and make sure the users are having fun.Anything else you want to add:I have been mods for other servers so I think I can take this challenge on
Denied. You must have been part of the community for at least 3 weeks to become Mod.

View Postdragons_craft, on 17 August 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

In-game Username:dragons_craft
How old are you?12
How long have you been playing Confined? 3 days
What is your current timezone? eastern standard
Have you read the Guard Rules? yes and i will folo them
Do you have any experience of guarding? a bit
Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? heres 5 reasons u should pick me
1. I never pick i fight with prisoners if not needed.

2. i always stand by the rules

3. i will never let my friends get out of truble if they do something bad

4. i will keep the prisoners in order and make sure that there are no hacker's or rule breakers unpunished

5. i will never ubuze my power
Denied, sorry.

Posted Image


#12

thecheeseplanet

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:10 AM

In-game Username: thecheeseplanetHow old are you? 14How long have you been playing Confined? 3 days I heard they need some extra guardsWhat is your current timezone? US EasternHave you read the Guard Rules? Yes and I think they are fairDo you have any experience of guarding? Yes I have, I was a guard for my friends server for about 3 months. I have an idea of what it is like to be guard.Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? Because I will be fair and loyal to the fellow prisoners so they enjoy their time on the server. I think having fun is a very important thing and I want to make sure no ones fun is ruined by me or another player (unless they do something bad)

#13

Sarp1020
    Sarp1020

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:13 AM

lol theres been a bunch of riots while you were gone

#14

Saydin
    Saydin

    Support Guru

  • Members
  • 1182 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:32 AM

View Postthecheeseplanet, on 18 August 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

In-game Username: thecheeseplanetHow old are you? 14How long have you been playing Confined? 3 days I heard they need some extra guardsWhat is your current timezone? US EasternHave you read the Guard Rules? Yes and I think they are fairDo you have any experience of guarding? Yes I have, I was a guard for my friends server for about 3 months. I have an idea of what it is like to be guard.Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? Because I will be fair and loyal to the fellow prisoners so they enjoy their time on the server. I think having fun is a very important thing and I want to make sure no ones fun is ruined by me or another player (unless they do something bad)
Accepted.

Posted Image


#15

dragons_craft
  • Location: walking around aimlessly with half a heart and a steak
  • Minecraft: dragons_craft

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:19 AM

In-game Username: dragons_craft

How old are you? 12

How long have you been playing Confined? 3 days

What is your current timezone? eastern standard

Have you read the Guard Rules? yes i have read them UP and DOWN, UP and DOWN man

Do you have any experience of guarding? yes

Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? u should choose me to be a guard becuase i am kind to others if they are kind back i do not break the rules or Cary contraband items, i love this server and i couldnt bare to let it get full of rule breakers that are too sneaky to get caught, if i see a contra ban item i will ask them to give then count down if they dont give they will be dead or jailed. i would like to join the fight against the rioting prisoners.

i hope u consider me as a guard NOTE: this is my edited version

#16

lordlee112233

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

in name game mageman600 played on this server for about 3 days age:10  i have reathe guard rules do you have any experience of guarding sort of  hy should i pck you for the guard because im very mature very good at giving punishment i know all of the commands
and im from uk too

#17

thecheeseplanet

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

server crashed!!!

#18

lordlee112233

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:48 PM

View Postthecheeseplanet, on 18 August 2012 - 02:37 PM, said:

server crashed!!!
ik

#19

Kairo_23

Posted 18 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

View Postdragons_craft, on 18 August 2012 - 03:19 AM, said:

In-game Username: dragons_craft

How old are you? 12

How long have you been playing Confined? 3 days

What is your current timezone? eastern standard

Have you read the Guard Rules? yes i have read them UP and DOWN, UP and DOWN man

Do you have any experience of guarding? yes

Why should we pick you for the position of Guard? u should choose me to be a guard becuase i am kind to others if they are kind back i do not break the rules or Cary contraband items, i love this server and i couldnt bare to let it get full of rule breakers that are too sneaky to get caught, if i see a contra ban item i will ask them to give then count down if they dont give they will be dead or jailed. i would like to join the fight against the rioting prisoners.

i hope u consider me as a guard NOTE: this is my edited version

Accepted!

View Postlordlee112233, on 18 August 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

in name game mageman600 played on this server for about 3 days age:10  i have reathe guard rules do you have any experience of guarding sort of  hy should i pck you for the guard because im very mature very good at giving punishment i know all of the commands
and im from uk too

Denied. Put more effort into your application and use right format.

#20

muttskii

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

Saydin, the Picture of the hackers in elite are confirmed, have these been banned?

And i cant get on server for the last hour?
KDC: Citizen
:)