Help with giant spaceship (Tekkit)

tekkit spaceship help build scroll laggy wanted

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Scroll_Tro0L
  • Minecraft: Scroll_Tro0L

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

Why hello there good sir/ma'am!

I've been working on this big spaceship on my private server for some time now. We (as in 2 and a half ppl) have been werkin' on this for quite some time now. The overall design is already set, I just need help working out the details and on the interior.

The Ship:
The inspiration was some image that we later found out was from stargate or starcraft (can't remember which), so if you recognize it, you can be excited! It's not meant to be model copy of it so we don't mind if the torpedo pods are now luxury apartments.

We're going to be using the ship as part of our Semi-RPG server, so the interior is complete from beggining to end. it runs of a 2x2 nuclear reactors and 2x2 breeders with an auxiliary solar system. The ship will be completed with a canteen, restaurant, gym, apartments, 2 bridges, clinic, classrooms and more.

Job Description:
Be Scroll's slave, basically (jk!). We need different talents for different roles. So far, we are developing a network within the ship but our CC and RP2 coding skills are nonexistent, coders are needed! I'm also not the best when it comes to aesthetically pleasing structures, architects are needed! We already tested the hull, so, greifers NOT needed!

Permissions:
Till now server was private. Switching on permissions so that admin approval is required to build, so make sure you get a hold of me to get build perms.

Up to the slaver- uh- task? If so, Join mcs.laggygamerz.com Today! or tomorrow, or the day after....Next month?

Oh, here are sum pics:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

MrSuarezzz

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

UPDATE

Server is still looking for people, more importantly in need of an good/experienced RP2 programmer... so if you feel your confident and good enough to be the RP2 programmer for the ship/server please join :) !!! thanks for reading look forward to seeing you on board.

sniperguy99

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:08 PM

i can do a little bit with RP2 systems so if i can help, PM me on this account

Rosstoogood96

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:22 PM

i would like to help out as me and my friends have actually built a version of this ship before! (the ship's stargate name is daedalus) although ours was smaller i still think i would be good as an architect/builder. but when i go on the server nobody is on.

Scroll_Tro0L
  • Minecraft: Scroll_Tro0L

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:34 PM

@ross

Omg, I actually just recently found out what it was based on! (I saw some image from a specific angle that inspired me so it's not an exact replica).

Regarding the server, I stopped activity on it to finish up our website and for school exams. However, I'm in the process of training 2 new admins that can look after the server from now on. And now that our website/forums are complete, we can start recruiting again.

If you haven't yet, please register on the LGz forums so that you can contact the new admins as well (carwes and bluemountain). You can also pm me your xfire/steam login so I can add you.
Posted Image