• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[WIP] [CTM] [CoOp] [1.2.5] Minecraft Transport Tycoon

ctp wip coop 1.2.5

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll (1 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you thing about this map?

1. Boooooring .... (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Im not convinced yet, but ill give it a try (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. I cant wait! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Blekota
    Blekota

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: BlekotaCZ

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:38 AM

Posted Image

Hello everyone,

Im working on map based on PC game Transport Tycoon.

Story:
The supreme commander John 'Blackhole' Johnson is cruel and greedy person and if there is something valuable, he must have it.
Blackhole has a lot of things and one could say he has everything but it will not be true. One thing, single particular item is not in his possession. Mysterious item of great value and power that can by only found on one place and one place only - in the world of Minecraft Transport Tycoon.

John's workers immediately started to build structures and creating machines that will rip this world a part just so he can get that mysterious item. But terrible accident get into his way. Head manager of logistics was killend in cart crash during his inspection in one of the mines. The whole project is in jeopardy but nothing is lost, not yet!

You are the one who is chosen to save John's hunt. You must ensure that every machine and every factory has resources it need to work. Food for workers, coal for power plant, electricity and gas for engines and many more! Only if every one of many conditions are meet, only then can John get that mysterious item he wants so badly.

Map:
As the story says, you have to deliver certain amount and type of items to John's sites so he can get the mysterious item. You dont have to mine or anything, that is taken care of by other John's workers, all you have to do is build logistic infrastructure between sites and may be some machines if warranted by the circumstances Posted Image Every site has some requiremnts for goods. Mines need food and they produce ore, ore is processed in factory. Factory needs electricity or other kind of power to operate. But to transfer electricity, you have to get cables and cables require rubber and gues where you can get rubber, correct, rubber farm and farm also has some requirements. Every site that produce some natural ressources have limit, it means there is no infinite mines or farms, when mine is depleted, you have to collect ressources from another one.
You can use carts, pipes and tubes for transportation but each site has its own form of output/input. For example some sites accept only by tube but provide only by carts, etc.
You are granted with access to warehouse to get some items to start with. But if u want more, you have to earn it!

What can you expect:
  • creating transport system with carts, pipes and tubes
  • low ressources pressure
  • building new sites you need to complete your task
  • defending your ground againts inhabitans of world of Minecraft Transport Tycoon
  • sophisticated HQ for your comfort
  • breath taking story of John and his minions (your self included)
  • and of course The Mysterious item as a reward for your hard work
Mods:
BuildCraft, RedPower, IndustrialCraft, Forestry and Railcraft.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

How can you contribute? Im open to any suggestions and ideas, i'll also need some testers later.

I hope this map will become one of your favorite, so ... wish me good luck Posted Image

Blekota

Register or log in to remove.

Al_Lightrider
  • Minecraft: Al_Lightrider

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:04 AM

Please read the rules before you post. This section is for finished maps with a download only. Please have it moved to the WIP section.
Posted Image

Blekota
    Blekota

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: BlekotaCZ

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:19 PM

Well im confused :) this is Mod WIP category but never mind :)
(bump)

yareczek
    yareczek

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

Nice idea, this can be fun :)
I really like playing OpenTTD, some time ago I wanted to make MC Tycoon but it ended on idea.
Nice to see such stuff here :) I will try it if you release it :D