ModBase is a 3rd party application for Minecraft to install download & mods. This is one of my first Java applications so, there may be a few bugs. This is somewhat a beta version. If you would like to see more features add please leave feedback.
I will not add mods to my database without the original mod makers permission. If you like a mod to be added please contact the mod maker and ask them to visit this thread.
There are currently no mods in the database.
How It Works:
- It automatically downloads the selected mods from my mod database.
- Then, with you providing the path to your minecraft folder, it installs them.
How To Use It:
- Download ModBase at one of the links below.
- Launch ModBase using Java (Double clicking it usually works).
- Enter in your path to your Minecraft folder.
- Select the mods you want to install.
- Press the "Install!" button and wait.
- When the button "pops up" your Minecraft is modded!
- (For Mac/Windows/Linux users) http://adf.ly/BrTj2
- (For newer Windows/Linux users) http://adf.ly/BrTsJ
If you are a modder and you would like your mod added to the database. Please post a reply answering the following questions:
- What is your mod name?
- Where is a place that I can download this mod?
- Where is a place that I can learn to install this mod?
- Do I have permission to use your mod in my database?
- How can I verify that you made this mod?
To install mods you must enter a path to your "minecraft" folder. If you do not know you path I have created a list for different operating systems.
- Mac - /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Windows - C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
- Linux - /home/<username>/.minecraft