Yurei

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 455 posts
  • Minecraft: IOED

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostSkyAenius, on 27 January 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

when is it coming out?
You mean the mod pack? It's already out.
feed-the-beast.com

Register or log in to remove.

ColdPlasma
    ColdPlasma

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

Looking forward to using it! :D

MagicMumbo
  • Minecraft: MethodInside
  • Xbox:lol consoles :P

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

The mindcrack pack is my favorite.
I was going to say some prophetic words of wisdom but I couldn't be botherd so I posted the above
Posted Image

Aetherr_

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

I cant wait until Ultimate and Techworld comes out

diymaker
    diymaker

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

you can use this method

snakesrdead
  • Minecraft: snakesrdead

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

Posted Image I NEEDS THE DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jalorda
    Jalorda

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1397 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Help! I just updated and I can't play it, as it gets stuck on the black screen before the "Mojang" screen.
Posted Image

loka347
    loka347

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

View PostGodzilla200088, on 30 January 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

Help! I just updated and I can't play it, as it gets stuck on the black screen before the "Mojang" screen.
Yes me to i talked about that in the DW20 thread and they didn't know what it is and here is the console  that i get http://pastebin.com/vHBVBNge

MagicMumbo

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

I don't know but you could delete the whole FTB folder (while backing up any saves) delete the launcher and re-download the launcher and let it do its magic. I had the same kinda issue onec before and thats how I solved it. If it continues however its down to FTB team to fix as it could be something they've messed up.
I was going to say some prophetic words of wisdom but I couldn't be botherd so I posted the above
Posted Image

Jalorda
    Jalorda

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1397 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostMagicMumbo, on 03 February 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

I don't know but you could delete the whole FTB folder (while backing up any saves) delete the launcher and re-download the launcher and let it do its magic. I had the same kinda issue onec before and thats how I solved it. If it continues however its down to FTB team to fix as it could be something they've messed up.

I fixed it, but it deleted my waypoints. ):
Posted Image

MagicMumbo

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

View PostGodzilla200088, on 03 February 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

I fixed it, but it deleted my waypoints. ):
sorry I forgot to mention that your waypoints are saved in Rei's (?) minimap folder in the mods folder. At least your up and running tho
Posted Image

daniell61

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

anyone tell me what fps you pull going from normal minecraft to FTB minecraft? (i have no graphics card currently

Justone789

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

I was just playing FTB when it started lagging incredibly. So I exited and saved and closed FTB. I went to open it back up and I think it redownloaded everything. (My controls and settings are all back to default) This also caused my save to disappear (Mindrack pack). I found this in my log
Spoiler:

What can I do, because i was so far on that world and now its gone...

(I also couldnt ask about this on the FTB forums because no matter what, I dont get a confirmation email)

Theodeun234

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

Seems cool but doesnt tekkit have all of these ? don't rage at me i am a noob :/

WTFFFS
    WTFFFS

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:19 PM

Tekkit may I honestly don't know, what they do definitely have is a considerable amount of ill-will from more than a few mod developers so if you go looking for support on this forum and various other forums and mention Tekkit you will be flatly told that no support is available for mods in that modpack. Whereas FTB has the support of the mod developers whose mods are in their packs so bugfixes and updates tend to be rolled out very quickly also support is available from some of the devs both on here and on the FTB forums.

Grydian
    Grydian

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 365 posts
  • Minecraft: grydian2

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

Tekkit has some things FTB doesnt but only because they arent getting permission to use them.  And its hard to add mods to the different packs.  While FTB has forestry and different mod packs you can use.  Its VERY easy to add things like power converters or transformer or optifine mod to the packs.  IMO its FTB for the win.

KingGhosgarian

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

Feed The Beast is not compatible with java 1.7 try to check out a video on how to make it work
on mac i can help you but i'll se what with i can with windows. Maybe try to uninstall java 1.7 and install 1.6?

Lomeli12
    Lomeli12

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 612 posts
  • Minecraft: Lomeli12

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostKingGhosgarian, on 18 February 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

Feed The Beast is not compatible with java 1.7 try to check out a video on how to make it work
on mac i can help you but i'll se what with i can with windows. Maybe try to uninstall java 1.7 and install 1.6?
Um...you do realize the latest version of Java is version 7.

Posted Image

WTFFFS
    WTFFFS

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

Afaik on Macs Minecraft itself won't run under Java 7 it requires Java 6. I could be wrong there but I am fairly certain I read that somewhere.

thomasmore94

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

Does anyone know if there is a way of running the 'Mo Creatures' Mod on a Server using FTB?