• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

BGJ1000
    BGJ1000

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:54 AM

Does anybody know any seeds that give a lone island with a tree on it or a platform with a tree on it

Register or log in to remove.

Nose_Job_for_a_Cowboy

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

Sky Block.... seed? Okay, I'm not trying to be a dick, but do you honestly think there is a seed that generates a perfect L-shaped 4-meter deep block of dirt with 12 blocks of sand in the middle of it with a tree on top? You can spend the rest of your life trying random seeds and waiting for a response here. OR, why not make your own Sky Block in 15 minutes? Or download one, but don't do that... it's bad... but it's an option.

Cr4zyAlan

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:43 AM

There are no Skyblock seeds, you have to make your own. If you are interested in making one you can check out this video:

For survival island, I have 2..
michael jackson 4 president-
It spawns you right off shore of the island. If it doesn't, just go to the middle of the map. This island has a lot of grass and trees. It also spawns alot of passive mobs like pigs, cows, and sheep. This island also has wolves.

FISHERMAN-
I believe it only has 1 tree and a lot of clay and sand. Hardly any dirt. The island is located at x41 z19.

Straight_Down

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:04 AM

View PostNose_Job_For_a_Cowboy, on 12 August 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

Sky Block.... seed? Okay, I'm not trying to be a dick, but do you honestly think there is a seed that generates a perfect L-shaped 4-meter deep block of dirt with 12 blocks of sand in the middle of it with a tree on top?
Well, wouldn't it be nice if that actually worked? You enter SKYBLOCK as seed and get a skyblockmap? Same with survival island? Could work the same way like the tutorial world.
Is it a chicken or is it a duck? - It's a chuck, because dicken sounds stupid.

Nose_Job_for_a_Cowboy

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:09 AM

View PostStraight_Down, on 12 August 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

Well, wouldn't it be nice if that actually worked? You enter SKYBLOCK as seed and get a skyblockmap? Same with survival island? Could work the same way like the tutorial world.
Well, sure, it would be nice. But unless 4J makes it happens we just have to keep dreaming.

BGJ1000
    BGJ1000

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

Ya thanks I'll check the michael Jackson one out.

TheDeliriousWaffle
  • Minecraft: DeliriousWaffle
  • Xbox:DeliriousWaffle

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

Yea, Inever actualy tryed out the Michael Jackson one.

SnyderGuy
    SnyderGuy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2514 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostNose_Job_For_a_Cowboy, on 12 August 2012 - 05:00 AM, said:

Sky Block.... seed? Okay, I'm not trying to be a dick, but do you honestly think there is a seed that generates a perfect L-shaped 4-meter deep block of dirt with 12 blocks of sand in the middle of it with a tree on top? You can spend the rest of your life trying random seeds and waiting for a response here. OR, why not make your own Sky Block in 15 minutes? Or download one, but don't do that... it's bad... but it's an option.
Oh really..?

michael jackson 4 president is a good survival island, it has diamonds under it but there are no caves. But it's easy to get some tnt and blow up the other islands around it to make a good survival island
Religion, has actually convinced people, that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of the day, and the invisible man has a special list. Of 10 things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do ANY of these ten things he has a special place, full of fire, and smoke, and burning, and torture, and will send you there to suffer and choke and scream for all of eternity... But he still loves you.

Nose_Job_for_a_Cowboy

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:27 PM

View PostSnyderGuy, on 12 August 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

Oh really..?
I'm just not promoting it, avoiding warnings from the admin/mods. ;)

creeperkillar138

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:00 AM

if you could make ur own seed wat wud it be

tree45peecN1

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:34 AM

I posted a seed a day ago called "Water World"(topic name not seed name). It may be what your looking for. Scroll through the topic board and look for it.

Minecraftmaster7177

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

You may try the island seed for a survival island seed that was my first survival island and it was awesome