• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

how to play online multiplayer ong kindle fire?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

trycks
    trycks

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

can anyone help me play online multiplayer on my kindle fire, what will i do, will i install a 3rd party application to enable online multiplayer?

Register or log in to remove.

beastlydoll
  • Minecraft: beastlydoll

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

Im pretty sure kindle fire doesn't have MCPE
Posted Image

TheEndsPride

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:54 PM

Kindle Fire has MC:PE but not officially.  One of our staff has MC:PE on his Kindle Fire and he can only connect to LAN (local area network) games hosted on local wi-fi.  If it helps, Kindle Fire has a modified Android OS.
-The End's Pride

Rocketboy901
  • Minecraft: Rocketboy901
  • Xbox:Nope.

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

View Posttrycks, on 11 August 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

can anyone help me play online multiplayer on my kindle fire, what will i do, will i install a 3rd party application to enable online multiplayer?
Minecraft Was Just Released On The Amazon Store (but that didnt stop me from getting it) xD (shame on you GOOGLE)
*COUGH* I love you google with your downloads *COUGH*
:P
Posted Image

500 Internal Server Error
  • Minecraft: zhuowei

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

View PostRocketboy901, on 18 September 2012 - 09:21 PM, said:

Minecraft Was Just Released On The Amazon Store (but that didnt stop me from getting it) xD (shame on you GOOGLE)
*COUGH* I love you google with your downloads *COUGH*
:P
Posted Image
Reported.

Sirius
    Sirius

Obsidian Miner

• Retired Staff
  • 1390 posts
  • Minecraft: Seri_us
  • Xbox:Siri0usly

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:48 AM

*sigh* Rule #1: "Do not bump threads to get more replies or reply to older threads that have dropped off unless there is significant new information to add."

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

DM_Mortal
  • Minecraft: DM_Mortal
  • Xbox:xX DM MORTAL Xx

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

Please I'm having the same problem as him I use pocket tools but when I finish patching it says "magic okay!Patch is incompatible!Done patching." And ive tried about 10 server ip adressess I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
Posted Image
Click this link if you like Team Fortress 2 http://www.minecraft...t-to-minecraft/

epickrmb
    epickrmb

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:43 AM

View Postminerscomplete11, on 15 October 2012 - 11:49 PM, said:

Please I'm having the same problem as him I use pocket tools but when I finish patching it says "magic okay!Patch is incompatible!Done patching." And ive tried about 10 server ip adressess I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
well you can but i doing nan saying this knowing you know java mod the game to content to a sever on your computer just saying and your freands need the same moded from of the game

500 Internal Server Error
  • Minecraft: zhuowei

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:02 AM

View Postminerscomplete11, on 15 October 2012 - 11:49 PM, said:

Which version of PocketTool are you using? Try the latest version from https://github.com/j...tTool/downloads

JAortan97

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:24 AM

View Posttrycks, on 11 August 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

i have a kindle i dont know either so im asking ppl Posted Image

arky
    arky

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

I have a Kindle Fire HD and when i click multiplayer it seems to say serching for games and does not stop so i get bored of waiting. This is annoying as i want to play my cousin on hes iphone. speaking of which why cant i get the new update.

DM_Mortal
  • Minecraft: DM_Mortal
  • Xbox:xX DM MORTAL Xx

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

View Post500 Internal Server Error, on 16 October 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

Which version of PocketTool are you using? Try the latest version from https://github.com/j...tTool/downloads
Hmm...when I try to use Pocket tools it say Magic okay! Done patching. But when I look at my list the server doesn't show up...
Posted Image
Click this link if you like Team Fortress 2 http://www.minecraft...t-to-minecraft/

minecraftman446

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

View Postminerscomplete11, on 10 December 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

Hmm...when I try to use Pocket tools it say Magic okay! Done patching. But when I look at my list the server doesn't show up...
I have the same problem
I'm on You Tube check me out subscribe
http://www.youtube.c...YnzGH1TqrFj0bgk

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

Well, Minecraft Pocket Edition is still on LAN, worldwide multiplayer will be added in the future.
Is always derped, :3

I_mak3_m0anerz_m0an

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

I have Android and Kindle Fire including MCPE on both. I want to play with my brother but only he can join my server. He has this map that I like and I can't join. REQUESTING HELP
~swaq~Instagram Straight Flexin~swaq~

CraftSpace

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

View PostI_mak3_m0anerz_m0an, on 02 January 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

I have Android and Kindle Fire including MCPE on both. I want to play with my brother but only he can join my server. He has this map that I like and I can't join. REQUESTING HELP

I_mak3_m0anerz:  If you are talking about local play over the LAN, then do you have one of the newer Kindle Fires?  There seems to be a problem with LAN play on the 2nd generation Kindle Fires.  Works fine on the original ones it seems, but other people are having same issue you describe with new Kindles.  See this thread where other users have confirmed the same:  http://www.minecraft...e#entry20329061 and http://www.minecraft...e#entry20442005

Also, I would encourage you to comment on the ticket I opened with Mojang on their bug tracking site here: https://mojang.atlas...rowse/MCPE-1134

The developer has flagged it as "plausible" at this time, and it is an open ticket.  You can add your comment to the ticket or open your own, but I think they merge the duplicates anyway when realized to be the same issue.  Hopefully there will be some resolution if more people can confirm this issue.  Thanks for sharing!

leovincent

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

sorry i nevar played this game so i can't tell you how to play..

awesomeguy32979

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:39 AM

I have a kindle fire and when I get pocket to to work I go into Mcpe and BOOM unauthorized request! HELP!

Jstepp1
    Jstepp1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Minecraft: Jstepp1

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postawesomeguy32979, on 03 March 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

I have a kindle fire and when I get pocket to to work I go into Mcpe and BOOM unauthorized request! HELP!

Same here... i posted on it.
Posted Image

bbcrafter

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:37 PM

If you have the updata (0.7.1)and want to play with someone near you just make one than the other player near you goes to play goes all the way down and presses the blue game. But to play with the world i really don't know