Pattinn
    Pattinn

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Minecraft: Pattinn

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

Harry Potter

Heyhey players of minecraft, i am looking for fans of both minecraft and Harry Potter to help me get going a Harry Potter Role-play server, and what i'm looking for in this are players/peoples that can help me build, terraformers and plugins or someone who wants to share his hogwarts map and someone who can host this server 24/7 for a while or someone who knows where i can host the server for free 24/7 and later on maybe find some who can make a HP texture pack, so i decided to try make this since i recently talked about it with some strangers on the internet, so i decided to try get this up and going, please if you want to help let me know, this server will be whitelisted so you will have to post an application in this topic, At the moment i will be hosting the server but unfortunetly not 24/7.

[I will not decide moderatos/admins untill server is almost done, but people that donate to help me host this server will get high ranked]

Application

IGN:

Timezone:

Building exp:

RP exp:

little about yourself:

What can you offer to help:

Owner

Pattinn

Mod/Admins

Will not decide yet

Builders/terraformers

Pattinn

Scitechman

Chocolatechip03

megabob3000

kaylah512345

joshward11

koolkidking

Mrraptee

lugger99

Plugins

Pattinn

Scitechman

Donators

None at the moment

Register or log in to remove.

scitechman

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hey,

My name is Jake. I am a HUGE HP fan and LOVE minecraft so i would happily help you with your server. I could help make buildings adn help with plugins and other stuff like that. Pretty much any server problem you have i could probably help you with. I am a good builder and am admin on a couple servers. I accually own a server and run it at home like you so i could help you there. If you have a question message me and i will give you my email. My IGN is scitechman and my timezone is EST. I love science and technology as my name says. xD I like to play soccer when im not at school or playing minecraft Posted Image I am in the middle of The Order Of The Phoenix. Thats about it. Thanks! Posted Image

~Jake

PS Sorry about all of it being out of order.... I didnt see the list of things you had to put until i was done:)

Pattinn
    Pattinn

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

View Postscitechman, on 11 August 2012 - 05:22 PM, said:

Hey,

My name is Jake. I am a HUGE HP fan and LOVE minecraft so i would happily help you with your server. I could help make buildings adn help with plugins and other stuff like that. Pretty much any server problem you have i could probably help you with. I am a good builder and am admin on a couple servers. I accually own a server and run it at home like you so i could help you there. If you have a question message me and i will give you my email. My IGN is scitechman and my timezone is EST. I love science and technology as my name says. xD I like to play soccer when im not at school or playing minecraft Posted Image I am in the middle of The Order Of The Phoenix. Thats about it. Thanks! Posted Image

~Jake

PS Sorry about all of it being out of order.... I didnt see the list of things you had to put until i was done:)

Haha, no problem, but you are not the only one here who loves science and technology Posted Image and you are whitelisted, hope to see you on sometime. Also i will send you the Server IP via PM

scitechman

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

ok ill be on in a bit

Pattinn
    Pattinn

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

View Postscitechman, on 11 August 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

ok ill be on in a bit

it isn't open but i will open it but not play since i'm watching the first HP movie :D  and i still ahve to add plugins :/

scitechman

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:38 PM

ok i was wondering why it wasnt on..... and as long as you are watching HP i will allow you to not be on XD ;)

megabob3000

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:46 PM

IGN:megabob3000
Timezone:Central US
Building exp:im a builder on 2 rp servers
RP exp:im on 2 rp servers i play elder scrolls games and WoW (sometimes)
little about yourself:Im a big gamer. I have read each harry potter book 3 times the 7th one 7 times. My favorite house is Ravenclaw. I love building cool looking buildings. And i have skype aswell. And i think this is an AMAZING idea.
What can you offer to help:I can build buildings and help with story

ChocolateChip03

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:53 PM

Application

IGN: ChocolateChip03
Timezone: GMT
Building exp: I have been making maps (Only one of which has been released, the others are being worked on), I have been in Ossendar's Skyrim Rp build team up until the rp changed e.c.t.
RP exp: I was in a Skyrim Rp, Fantasy Rp, Lord of the Rings Rp, Fallout (The Vault) Rp,and hopefully this one too (I have been in other Rp's out of Minecraft).
little about yourself: I am 14, read all 10 Harry Potter books, seen all 8 films, abit of a 'Nerd' kind of person, been a fan of Harry Potter for as long as I can remember.
What can you offer to help: I can offer to help build, and I know alot about the wizarding world! I am also going to the Making of Harry Potter tour next month, so if you're still building the map I could maybe use pictures that I had taken of the sets to help add detail to the map if I were to be on the build team here but, I don't know I may just forget there, getting caught up in the day.

Posted Image

Pattinn
    Pattinn

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:24 PM

View Postmegabob3000, on 11 August 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

IGN:megabob3000
Timezone:Central US
Building exp:im a builder on 2 rp servers
RP exp:im on 2 rp servers i play elder scrolls games and WoW (sometimes)
little about yourself:Im a big gamer. I have read each harry potter book 3 times the 7th one 7 times. My favorite house is Ravenclaw. I love building cool looking buildings. And i have skype aswell. And i think this is an AMAZING idea.
What can you offer to help:I can build buildings and help with story

Whitelisted

View PostChocolateChip03, on 11 August 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Application

Building exp: I have been making maps (Only one of which has been released, the others are being worked on), I have been in Ossendar's Skyrim Rp build team up until the rp changed e.c.t.
RP exp: I was in a Skyrim Rp, Fantasy Rp, Lord of the Rings Rp, Fallout (The Vault) Rp,and hopefully this one too (I have been in other Rp's out of Minecraft).
little about yourself: I am 14, read all 10 Harry Potter books, seen all 8 films, abit of a 'Nerd' kind of person, been a fan of Harry Potter for as long as I can remember.
What can you offer to help: I can offer to help build, and I know alot about the wizarding world! I am also going to the Making of Harry Potter tour next month, so if you're still building the map I could maybe use pictures that I had taken of the sets to help add detail to the map if I were to be on the build team here but, I don't know I may just forget there, getting caught up in the day.

And not a chance i'd let you walk away! whitelisted

Pattinn
    Pattinn

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

Installing some plugins :D

scitechman

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

here are some good ones

Vanishnopacket
mob disguise
essentials
groupmanager
simplewarps
mob arena
lockette

so many more:)

Pattinn
    Pattinn

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:04 AM

View Postscitechman, on 11 August 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

here are some good ones

Vanishnopacket
mob disguise
essentials
groupmanager
simplewarps
mob arena
lockette

I'll take a look at those tomorrow, going to sleep now ;)

kaylah512345

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:24 AM

IGN: kaylah512345
Timezone: AES
Building exp: barely any
Rp exp: no exp
A little about me: i have been using minecraft for about a year now and i have been really enjoying it
What i can offer: i can offer a girls point of view and sense of style Posted Image

joshward11

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:49 AM

IGN: joshward11
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standerd Time
Building exp: I bit i have built alot but sometimes it is good sometimes it isnt
RP exp: i am apart of a few different RP things on minecraft
little about yourself: I am 14 and have been playing minecraft for about 2-3 years now, i have been working on servers and tekkit and a big rollercoaster that i have just finished.
What can you offer to help: I am good with redstone and neally 24/7 avalibility. I can sit down for a few hours and just build.

KoolKidKing

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:05 AM

IGN: KoolKidKing

Timezone: Western Standard Time, Perth

Building exp: Good with rooms and houses

RP exp: Not much

little about yourself: Smart, funny and play minecraft ALOT

What can you offer to help: I can offer my building skills

KoolKidKing

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:51 PM

View PostChocolateChip03, on 11 August 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Application

There are only 7 Harry Potter Books you know?

Pattinn
    Pattinn

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:12 PM

View PostKoolKidKing, on 12 August 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

Good point koolkidking, i didn't realise that :s

View PostKoolKidKing, on 12 August 2012 - 10:05 AM, said:

IGN: KoolKidKing

Timezone: Western Standard Time, Perth

Building exp: Good with rooms and houses

RP exp: Not much

little about yourself: Smart, funny and play minecraft ALOT

What can you offer to help: I can offer my building skills

Whitelisted

View Postjoshward11, on 12 August 2012 - 05:49 AM, said:

IGN: joshward11
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standerd Time
Building exp: I bit i have built alot but sometimes it is good sometimes it isnt
RP exp: i am apart of a few different RP things on minecraft
little about yourself: I am 14 and have been playing minecraft for about 2-3 years now, i have been working on servers and tekkit and a big rollercoaster that i have just finished.
What can you offer to help: I am good with redstone and neally 24/7 avalibility. I can sit down for a few hours and just build.

Whitelisted

View Postkaylah512345, on 12 August 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

IGN: kaylah512345
Timezone: AES
Building exp: barely any
Rp exp: no exp
A little about me: i have been using minecraft for about a year now and i have been really enjoying it
What i can offer: i can offer a girls point of view and sense of style Posted Image

Whitelisted

Pattinn
    Pattinn

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

View Postscitechman, on 11 August 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

here are some good ones

Vanishnopacket
mob disguise
essentials
groupmanager
simplewarps
mob arena
lockette

Send me name of some plugins via PM ;)

ChocolateChip03

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

View PostKoolKidKing, on 12 August 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

You obviously didn't count the 3 extra's;
  • Fantastic Creatures & Where to Find Them
  • Quidditch Throughout The Ages
  • The Tales of Beadle The Bard
So 7 + 3 = 10????

Posted Image

Pattinn
    Pattinn

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts