37 replies to this topic

ClipTy
    ClipTy

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • Minecraft: ClipTy

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

Hey guys, I have been watching Yogscast lately on Youtube, and I've really taken interest in Xepho's texture pack. People have told me what they thought the pack was, but I haven't found the correct one by far. I love the look of the texture pack, and I would like to know what it is, so when you find out, let me know. Thanks!  :(
Hey you! Check out my Youtube Channel!

Register or log in to remove.

Valtaus
    Valtaus

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:50 PM

It's a modified Doku's RPG Pack. There's a link in the description of their videos.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan

The Universe is cool enough without making up crap about it - Phil Plait

doop154
    doop154

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:00 PM

i love how people don't ever read descriptions of youtube videos then as k questions which are already answered there

Sturgerd said:

Dstoft said:

Sturgerd said:

Make a hollow 1000x1000x1000 cube.

Fail? Maximum height is 128, and yet it will take 1.000.000 just to make the bottom or the top.... 128.000 for the sides...
No because 1000x1000x1000 = 1000x3 = 3000

ClipTy
    ClipTy

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • Minecraft: ClipTy

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:01 PM

doop154 said:

i love how people don't ever read descriptions of youtube videos then as k questions which are already answered there

The videos in which I have seen do not have the link to their pack in it. I will look for those videos. Thanks.

PS: Don't be such a smart-ass.
Hey you! Check out my Youtube Channel!

doop154
    doop154

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:03 PM

i'm hardly being a smart ass, as far as i can remember ever since he started using that texture pack not only did he say it in the videos but he also had a link in the description

Sturgerd said:

Dstoft said:

Sturgerd said:

Make a hollow 1000x1000x1000 cube.

Fail? Maximum height is 128, and yet it will take 1.000.000 just to make the bottom or the top.... 128.000 for the sides...
No because 1000x1000x1000 = 1000x3 = 3000

kylem8903

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:08 PM

You are way to quick to jump on him about it. YES he did specify what it was when he got it, however, its been awhile and its not been specified in more recent videos.

Greenlandys

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:11 PM

1) Huzzah, a fellow Yognaut!
2) It's Doku's RPG texture pack, or possibly Gerodoku's.

Furyion
    Furyion

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:14 PM

doop154 said:

i'm hardly being a smart ass, as far as i can remember ever since he started using that texture pack not only did he say it in the videos but he also had a link in the description

Actually no, the last time that Xephos has mentioned the texture pack that he was using was back during the Minecraft Survival Island series in which Minecraft Beta 1.2 was not released yet, so of course he had switched texture packs after that, in which none of his videos after that give any detail of his new texture pack or any link that it could provide.

ClipTy said:

Hey guys, I have been watching Yogscast lately on Youtube, and I've really taken interest in Xepho's texture pack. People have told me what they thought the pack was, but I haven't found the correct one by far. I love the look of the texture pack, and I would like to know what it is, so when you find out, let me know. Thanks!  :Green:

Xephos is still using a modified Doku's RPG Texture Pack, however, since the version that he does have is not updated yet for 1.2 Beta (Birch trees show up as purple on his screen) that's why they haven't shown an SMP World version like before.
Posted Image
Lord of Nova Tekkit Nations

kylem8903

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

Yeah it is a modified Doku's but not Gerdoku.

minecrafter277

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:20 PM

kylem8903 said:

In one of their descriptions:

"We use GeruDoku"
Posted Image
Posted Image

MiniM00se
    MiniM00se

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1411 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:26 PM

kylem8903 said:

No, it's Gerudoku. It has all the same textures as Gerudoku, and they even said something about it in The Wizard Burgmund custom map. At 0:20 of the 2nd part, he says "Are they updated textures in Gerudoku?" (he was talking about a zombie).

Hackasaures

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:31 PM

1. I AM DAVE! YOGNAUGHT
2. It's GeroDoku
3. It's not Xepho's, it's Xephos'

Lithiumantis said:

Rentt said:

Edit: And punch entire trees down and punch rocks apart, then crushing them together into perfect squares.

He's obviously WALL-E in disguise.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sweet Ride
  • Minecraft: Sweet_Ride

Posted 20 March 2011 - 03:36 PM

Hackasaures said:

1. I AM DAVE! YOGNAUGHT
2. It's GeroDoku
3. It's not Xepho's, it's Xephos'

More specifically, Lewis. Honeydew is Simon.

Admiral2003
  • Minecraft: Admiral2003

Posted 20 March 2011 - 04:28 PM

I'm almost certain It's DanScotBrown's version of Gerudoku.

Come visit the The Port of Dawnbridge,  A story thread with fantastic architecture.

LeeroySennholtz

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:36 PM

Admiral2003 said:

I'm almost certain It's DanScotBrown's version of Gerudoku.
Where would one find this version? as I've tried searching for the member and didn't come up with anything.

Lightaest
  • Minecraft: Lightaest

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:39 PM

Think it was page 17 in the gerodoku thread.

ZoulStormBrew
  • Minecraft: ZoulStormBrew

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

I pretty sure they used GeruDoku DSB remix in Shadow of Israphel but they have changed a few textures in it. If you see some of the paintings. But right now looking at some of their newest vids, it looks like tombones GeruDoku
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

JonahDestroysYou

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:20 PM

ClipTy said:

Hey guys, I have been watching Yogscast lately on Youtube, and I've really taken interest in Xepho's texture pack. People have told me what they thought the pack was, but I haven't found the correct one by far. I love the look of the texture pack, and I would like to know what it is, so when you find out, let me know. Thanks!  :iapprove:
Uploaded by BlueXephos on Jan 3, 2011
While waiting for Notch to fix Nether Portals in Survival Multiplayer, Simon and Lewis vow to continue bringing you Minecraft videos by trying out "custom maps".

First off, "Survival Island" a tough challenge where you have to survive on a desert island with limited resources! Lewis and Simon are playing this IRONMAN, which means if either of them die, they fail.

Survival Island Scenario: viewtopic.php?f=1020&t=117731
Dokus' RPG texture pack: viewtopic.php?t=25676
Category:
Shows
Tags:
survival island custom map minecraft israphel yogscast tomb mine craft open world commentary random new video game pc gaming lets play live notch episode

xYorkieBarx

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

hey, ive downloaded this very nice texture pack, only thing is some tree's come up just brown with the wrong detail, and sand stone also come up black for some reason people have told me there are fan fix'es for this problem, can anybody help me ?

pred1
    pred1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:07 AM

uh just to say(p.s me not smart ass) its gerudoku ive got it
this signature is boring