Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.3.1] More Cobblestone Uses! [No Modloader Needed!]

more cobblestone uses cool useful mod awesome epic

  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1

chunkymunkey99

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:21 AM

More Cobblestone Uses


This mod adds more uses for cobblestone!
Here are the crafting recipes:
Spoiler:

It adds: cobblestone can be converted to diamonds (900+ cobblestone), arrow crafting using cobble instead of flint, lets you craft mossy cobble with tall grass and bricks with only 4 clay and 1 cobble, and more to come!
v1.1.1 update (coming soon)
*changed cobblestone to diamond recipes a bit
*villagers now request cobble (a lot) for an emerald
*added cobblestone brick
(maybe more)

v1.1 update(still 1.3)
*instead of redstone it's redstone ore
*removed easier iron, gold, and diamond block recipe
*added easier sandstone recipe, cobble and sand in the crafting area


Installation
1.open your minecraft jar in your bin
2.open More Cobblestone Uses
3.delete META-INF
4.drag the files from More Cobblestone Uses to your minecraft jar
(No Modloader needed!)
5.Have fun!


Download
Spoiler:


Register or log in to remove.

#2

nhojemon
    nhojemon

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:25 AM

Hm, I like it, it's helpful but not Dirt to Diamonds broken. Nice job.

#3

chunkymunkey99

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:13 AM

View Postnhojemon, on 10 August 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

Hm, I like it, it's helpful but not Dirt to Diamonds broken. Nice job.

Thanks, I don't like that dirt to diamond thing either and I had lots of cobblestone so I made this mod

#4

Kup29
    Kup29

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:21 AM

Hi all, Küp here. I'll make a Mod Spotlight of this today! Working on it right now.
Also, check my channel on Youtube,
http://www.youtube.c...laminghotgaming

Edit: It might have some compatibility issues. I've seen a few mods have problems with Java 7, did you make sure to check it out?
Edit 2: Well, it's a WIP mod, it looks like. Please make sure you check all the compatibility issues. Also, even without downloading, it looks a bit cheatable. Like let' say...
7 diamonds + 2 cobble => Diamond Block => 9 diamonds
This means 1 cobble can get turned into 1 diamond? Please work on this a bit more ^^
Subscribe to FlamingHotGaming for Minecraft, League of Legends, Assassin's Creed, AND MUCH MORE TO COME!

#5

Pigos2000
  • Location: Cyprus
  • Minecraft: Pigos2000

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:43 AM

Hmmm... That's just like EE but without philosopher's stone and balanced values.
Anyway that's a nice mod you have. Why don't you rename it into "renewable resources mod" and try to make EVERY BLOCK AND ITEM renewable?
Posted Image

Have  a nice day!

-Pigos2000


#6

chunkymunkey99

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

View PostKup29, on 10 August 2012 - 04:21 AM, said:

Hi all, Küp here. I'll make a Mod Spotlight of this today! Working on it right now.
Also, check my channel on Youtube,
http://www.youtube.c...laminghotgaming

Edit: It might have some compatibility issues. I've seen a few mods have problems with Java 7, did you make sure to check it out?
Edit 2: Well, it's a WIP mod, it looks like. Please make sure you check all the compatibility issues. Also, even without downloading, it looks a bit cheatable. Like let' say...
7 diamonds + 2 cobble => Diamond Block => 9 diamonds
This means 1 cobble can get turned into 1 diamond? Please work on this a bit more ^^

oh..I never thought about that
ok I'll fix that

View PostPigos2000, on 10 August 2012 - 04:43 AM, said:

Hmmm... That's just like EE but without philosopher's stone and balanced values.
Anyway that's a nice mod you have. Why don't you rename it into "renewable resources mod" and try to make EVERY BLOCK AND ITEM renewable?
Posted Image

then that would be a big rip off EE this mod is just a mod for cobblestone

#7

chunkymunkey99

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

View PostKup29, on 10 August 2012 - 04:21 AM, said:

Hi all, Küp here. I'll make a Mod Spotlight of this today! Working on it right now.
Also, check my channel on Youtube,
http://www.youtube.c...laminghotgaming

Edit: It might have some compatibility issues. I've seen a few mods have problems with Java 7, did you make sure to check it out?
Edit 2: Well, it's a WIP mod, it looks like. Please make sure you check all the compatibility issues. Also, even without downloading, it looks a bit cheatable. Like let' say...
7 diamonds + 2 cobble => Diamond Block => 9 diamonds
This means 1 cobble can get turned into 1 diamond? Please work on this a bit more ^^

what kind of compatibility issues did you try it with another mod and it didn't work?

#8

Kup29
    Kup29

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

View Postchunkymunkey99, on 10 August 2012 - 07:39 AM, said:

what kind of compatibility issues did you try it with another mod and it didn't work?
I'm such a noob, aaaah! I forgot to delete that stupid freaking META-INF folder. Can you add it to the installing instructions please? And I think I'll do a mod spotlight on it now. :D
Subscribe to FlamingHotGaming for Minecraft, League of Legends, Assassin's Creed, AND MUCH MORE TO COME!

#9

CardiacArrest
  • Minecraft: IAMHAZCAIK

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:09 PM

Looks pretty cool. Downloading now.
Posted Image

#10

CardiacArrest
  • Minecraft: IAMHAZCAIK

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:14 PM

Adfly keeps endlessly redirecting me. Also, may I suggest cobble armor, and possibly a paxel?
Posted Image

#11

kazar14
    kazar14

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 570 posts
  • Location: On your computer
  • Minecraft: kazar14
  • Xbox:You think?
  • PSN:I have a PS2.

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

Woooow... just saw one using cobble yesterday... nothing like this though, it had magic and all that sort of stuff.

View PostCardiacArrest, on 10 August 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

Adfly keeps endlessly redirecting me. Also, may I suggest cobble armor, and possibly a paxel?
Not cobble armor, noobs would wear and keep a TON of it.

EDIT: Paxel, maybe...

Posted Image


Codename Binary is running low on players.


#12

Golden_Warrior
  • Minecraft: Golden_Warrior_X

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

The gold to redstone seems too highly priced. I can usually get more redstone stacks then I can gold. (Even if it is the ore, I tend to find more redstone than I do gold as well.) I'm not sure what you could change it to, but, you should change it, in my opinion.
It's not the how it's made that matters, it's what's in it. - Golden Warrior

#13

CobbyG97
    CobbyG97

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

Hey, would you like me and my brother to make a mod review for you?

#14

NicoCanPlay2
  • Location: Frisco, TX
  • Minecraft: BiggyB23
  • Xbox:NicoCanPlay2

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:56 PM

View PostGolden_Warrior, on 10 August 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

The gold to redstone seems too highly priced. I can usually get more redstone stacks then I can gold. (Even if it is the ore, I tend to find more redstone than I do gold as well.) I'm not sure what you could change it to, but, you should change it, in my opinion.
Same that would make sense if you could make redstone blocks and have the redstone blocks to make gold because redstone is 4x easier to find

#15

chunkymunkey99

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

View PostKup29, on 10 August 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

I'm such a noob, aaaah! I forgot to delete that stupid freaking META-INF folder. Can you add it to the installing instructions please? And I think I'll do a mod spotlight on it now. Posted Image


LOL ya I'll put that in there

View PostCobbyG97, on 10 August 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

Hey, would you like me and my brother to make a mod review for you?

That's fine. I don't care

View PostNicoCanPlay2, on 10 August 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

Same that would make sense if you could make redstone blocks and have the redstone blocks to make gold because redstone is 4x easier to find

I will look into that

#16

ZDeztroyerz
  • Minecraft: ZDeztroyerz

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

redstone with gold ingots for a diamond is too much, you shouldn't be able to craft a diamond
My Youtube Is http://www.youtube.com/ZDeztroyerz
And I'm a fan of Toonami

#17

Melon_Smasher
  • Location: Saturn

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

Really simple mod to develop further. You should make some more stuff like a new item. That's if you are interested in making bigger and better mods?

#18

ssp5
    ssp5

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

Looking forward to a 1.3.2 update. I can't tell you the amount of times I've wished I could do something with all the excess cobble in my chests.

Best of luck

#19

LuckyPvP

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

Is it out for 1.3.2

#20

DLM
    DLM

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:50 AM

please update its an awesome mod