• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

AxanRPG || Closing -- Other projects on the horizon

• Please log in to reply
3529 replies to this topic

Darklite249
  • Location: The kingdom of Toaster Turtle, with his pixle pals!
  • Minecraft: Darklight249

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

View PostDirectorJasper, on 16 November 2012 - 06:43 AM, said:

I knew it wouldn't last, please don't host another server CavGunner, you don't deserve the commitment and praise these people give you.

You saying he's a bad owner? Or that it just isn't gonna be worth it?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

CavGunnerV2
  • Minecraft: CavGunnerV2

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

View PostDirectorJasper, on 16 November 2012 - 06:43 AM, said:

I knew it wouldn't last, please don't host another server CavGunner, you don't deserve the commitment and praise these people give you.

Yet you played and loved my last few servers.
Still bitter about being banned, huh?  Not surprised, really.

Mostly surprised you keep coming back to this thread.  Quite the dedication you have here.
Either way, your opinion really doesn't matter much to me.  We wanted to ban you on 12 Days, but we didn't have enough direct proof.
I should start adding rules that say "If you're an absolute ass to everyone on the server, even though you're breaking no rules, we'll still ban you for kicks.  Go utilitarianism."

Either way, since you're the only one that seems to think what you have posted, then your opinion really does mean squat.
(Not to mention I'd still host servers if I really wanted to, since the majority of the population who have played them do, in fact, like them.)

Not to even mention that the reasons I'm shutting it down aren't because "It's dead".  Wasn't even on the list.
If only you were capable of thinking past the small little box of thought on your head.

Have a nice day.

~I'm still alive.~

Rawr_piggiez
  • Minecraft: mineer101

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

owned

OnlyThePie
  • Minecraft: mineeli

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

I feel bad for all the people who got greylisted right before you decided to shut down. At least some of us got to play the server
Posted Image
Don't like Cows? Think Minecraft needs to be more Interesting? Why not try bears: http://www.minecraft...s#entry18964936

Dethscythe
  • Minecraft: Dethscythe

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Good guy admin, closes server down, refunds money

+1 good sir
Former Co-Owner/Lead Moderator of Elysian Kingdoms

iArchemedes3

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

Sent you a PM Cav, as I say in it you've got me and Blue's full support for your future projects.
Posted Image Click here to save a poor dragon

kimon201

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

Hey Cav, you have my full support for future projects as well!

admiralwaffles
  • Minecraft: admiralwaffles

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

Agreed. ^^

Baleares

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

I loved the server all the way up until the Armor Physics update, even though I was mainly bulding a city and got around that by not wearing any armor or very little of it. After that update my connection to the server seemed to dramatically decrease. I heard it was like this for other people living in the Uk aswell.
I'm supporting any upcoming projects as I loved the server and I wish I didn't have the lag problems as I would have continued my dedicated membership.

Thank you for being a decent owner and refunding all these peoples money and it really shows that you weren't in it for the money.

LaserGuidedPotato
  • Minecraft: kuneyo
  • Xbox:I camp there

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

I agree with Baleares, I love the server! Attacking that big city, with the wolves and playing with the team, I had an amazing time!
Further projects have my dedication and support!
You're all my b*tches now.