andrewmojo6

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:37 AM

how??

Register or log in to remove.

Major_MoMSqueal

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:40 AM

View Postandrewmojo6, on 09 August 2012 - 04:37 AM, said:

how??
Wait for 1.8 to come first, then worry about this.  It takes alot of ender eyes to activate

alphay1
    alphay1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:49 AM

Super facepalm*

TyGuy1050

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:49 AM

DUDE. Have you not paid any attention. PISTONS just came out do you really think you can make an end portal

Sinful_Shadow

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:00 AM

*omega facepalm times 20* you cant

Damien4004
    Damien4004

Section 44 Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 1451 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:15 AM

You can't.  The End and End Portal were added in the PC 1.9 pre-release, so we most likely won't get them until the 1.2.3 update.

xplodingporkchopz
  • Minecraft: realbrotastic
  • Xbox:Mr Brotastic

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:10 AM

sorry for double post

PoeticWhisper

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

View PostMajor_MoMSqueal, on 09 August 2012 - 04:40 AM, said:

Wait for 1.8 to come first, then worry about this.  It takes alot of ender eyes to activate

Funny how even this statement is wrong.

Posted Image

DovydasAL
  • Minecraft: DovydasAL
  • Xbox:X CoddGodd X

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

I hope this a joke if not, they are not out yet...
Posted Image

Justin125
  • Minecraft: Justin125_
  • Xbox:Justin125

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

Well you can't make one you have to find it,(unless you are in Creative) and we won't be getting it until 1.2.3 because you need blaze men to make an eye of ender. So you need to wait a while until you can slay the Ender Dragon.

BongKaos
    BongKaos

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 820 posts
  • Minecraft: Bongkaos
  • Xbox:BongKaos

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

WOW, Just Wow......... Keep looking!!!!   It's in the crafting menu under  "TOOL" (just kidding)   Like the others said. You Don't!!!  Not yet anyway...http://www.minecraft...et/wiki/The_End  this may help when the time comes.........

SapienChavez
  • Minecraft: SapienChavez
  • Xbox:SapienChavez

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:16 PM

you guys are too much.

not everyone studies all the patches and knows what version each game is at.

ive been playing minecraft since sept 2010 and still have no idea what the different versions mean or what each release has.

when i got this game for xbox, i assumed it was the same and it took quite a bit of searching to find this same answer.

are interent people really so insecure as to need to jump all over someone and act like they messed up?  its a simple question with a simple answer.  no need to try and put yourself in a one-up position or to try to make someone feel bad.... you sure showed him, didnt you!?  that'll learn 'im!  ...ugh.

BongKaos
    BongKaos

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 820 posts
  • Minecraft: Bongkaos
  • Xbox:BongKaos

Posted 09 August 2012 - 05:47 PM

I agree the number system can be misleading.   1.8 then 1.2.3 I mean WTF right???? Alpha/Beta and full release..... such a sorted affair.......  Anyway, some of us do provide info not just facepalms.. or quoted facepalms...... You kinda opened yourself up for the kids though  Sapien...   2010 and not sure what the updates added?????? Most users in the XBOX section are not Guys BTW,  just kids with a internet connection and nothing better to do for the summer....  The difference between you and the OP is research......

DrCoffee
    DrCoffee

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

I think he probably has been watching PC minecraft not knowing which update are different a lot of people never heard of minecraft till it made it to xbox

Cobra951
    Cobra951

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 815 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

View PostSapienChavez, on 09 August 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

you guys are too much.

not everyone studies all the patches and knows what version each game is at.

ive been playing minecraft since sept 2010 and still have no idea what the different versions mean or what each release has.

when i got this game for xbox, i assumed it was the same and it took quite a bit of searching to find this same answer.

are interent people really so insecure as to need to jump all over someone and act like they messed up?  its a simple question with a simple answer.  no need to try and put yourself in a one-up position or to try to make someone feel bad.... you sure showed him, didnt you!?  that'll learn 'im!  ...ugh.

I agree with you.  I was curious about The End myself, but not enough to go read anything about it.  This answers my questions, but you took the brunt of the nerd rage.  Then again, most of the ribbing here is good-natured.  The plethora of facepalms made me chuckle.  Don't take it to heart.

XanderxDrath

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:38 AM

wait 1.2.3