• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[OFFICIAL] MC:PE Updates Thread [LATEST: 1.7 Flowers and more Blocks!]

15216 replies to this topic

PureEp1cness

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:01 AM

View Postwhosme, on 26 March 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

I think dungeons could be added, because on the joepass seed, there was a secret underground "cave". So if dungeons are added, they could just as well be hidden underground. And anyone have the most posts on this thread standings?
Nyan has a small little cave, there's a hole In the side of a mountain and if you dig through it on the right side you find a cave

View PostShad0_, on 26 March 2013 - 05:16 AM, said:

I suggest something- In- game backup system for your worlds without any third- party app.
Or a pe exlusive map download section
Ps. That was the 7000th post on this thread

Register or log in to remove.

Mr_Milwaukee414

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:49 AM

Im a noob so dont get all in y'all panties if I ask this but why dont u guys just mod MCPE so that u guys dont have to wait to get skins or buckets?..I mean I can place lava or water wherever I want..I got a mob trap all around my house..like am I doing something wrong?..I accidentally downloaded the app then found out on Google that i could mod the game using that app and use a famous skin..like right now I can fly on survival so its not that hard to make a house in the middle of a mountain or mine for coal thats like 30 stories high..and im also using the skin from the guy from Assassins Creed
Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

PureEp1cness

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

View PostMr_Milwaukee414, on 26 March 2013 - 08:49 AM, said:

Im a noob so dont get all in y'all panties if I ask this but why dont u guys just mod MCPE so that u guys dont have to wait to get skins or buckets?..I mean I can place lava or water wherever I want..I got a mob trap all around my house..like am I doing something wrong?..I accidentally downloaded the app then found out on Google that i could mod the game using that app and use a famous skin..like right now I can fly on survival so its not that hard to make a house in the middle of a mountain or mine for coal thats like 30 stories high..and im also using the skin from the guy from Assassins Creed
Modding isn't simple, we can't just "poof" in buckets and Apple have iOS locked up so that you can't mod or change skins.

Even if we can mod certain things its better for it to be legit, so we don't have to patch minecraft all the time

But welcome to the forums :)

pyroarcher99
  • Minecraft: Pyroarcher_99
  • Xbox:WatchingRainbow

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:05 AM

Well I know that on iOS that its impossible to mod MCPE and also some people aren't comfortable with modding their game especially on MCPE

Shad0_
    Shad0_

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 945 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Modding iOS isn't as easy as android. You can use PocketInvEdit. But most of us are not jail broken. We can't simply "mod" our PE.
Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.

Mr_Milwaukee414

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

Ah I see..and yup i have an Android..its real simple to mod..but thanks for the welcome..

trex122000

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:13 PM

well we can't just add buckets because we can't add anything new to the crafting table.

Posted Image

Anbu
    Anbu

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2739 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

View Posttrex122000, on 26 March 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

well we can't just add buckets because we can't add anything new to the crafting table.
We can't that's true, however we have gotten further in iOS modding with mobile substrate!
I would like to learn it, with kivifreaks help, but I'm doing something else >.>

whosme
    whosme

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

View Posttrex122000, on 26 March 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Who told you this? The reason the stonecutter came out was because there was going to be to many crafting recipes for stone related bricks. Anyway, Johan said that they will change the MATTIS crafting in the future.

trex122000

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postwhosme, on 26 March 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

Who told you this? The reason the stonecutter came out was because there was going to be to many crafting recipes for stone related bricks. Anyway, Johan said that they will change the MATTIS crafting in the future.
yes but for now you can't add something new to the crafting table. all mods for MCPE are unlocks.i mean Johan can but we can't.

Posted Image

ThatOneCrafter

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

Add for possible but not confirmed features: Redstone, they might add that.
[ I don't know what to put here ]

TurtleDroid_Prime

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

It's been confirmed in the 0.5.0 livestream but did not get a date or version type.

trex122000

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

probably in 0.8.0 or something like in 0.9.0.

Posted Image

TheSafeOne

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostMr_Milwaukee414, on 26 March 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

Ah I see..and yup i have an Android..its real simple to mod..but thanks for the welcome..
Well, yeah... Since the later versions of ios came out, it became pretty hard to mod some stuff one MCPE, since Aplle has locked up lots of access to apps... But some programs still work, like iFunbox... I'm feeling pretty sad that i didn't think of modding the game before updating my iDevice... But Yeah! Welcome to the Forums! ;)

*Apple
Posted Image
Sorry if i was harsh, please pm me if you have any thing to talk about.

Mr_Milwaukee414

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

Yea my guy had a an iPhone and he tried to jail break it after he updated it and it was looking sad for him..thats why I prefer android products cuz androids are like windows and of course iProducts are iTunes and windows are way easier to understand

Creeper
    Creeper

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostShad0_, on 26 March 2013 - 05:16 AM, said:

I suggest something- In- game backup system for your worlds without any third- party app.
Yeah like the app has it stored and in a zip file so it won't take up much space, then when you want it, then you can decompress it and it'll work all in the app!

View PostPureEp1cness, on 26 March 2013 - 06:01 AM, said:

Nyan has a small little cave, there's a hole In the side of a mountain and if you dig through it on the right side you find a cave

Or a pe exlusive map download section
Ps. That was the 7000th post on this thread
Lol 7001th btw FAIL
Posted Image Check out free my apps! Get free gift cards from amazon cards, to Hulu plus subscriptions! http://m.freemyapps....re/url/55e1e64b

whosme
    whosme

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

View Posttrex122000, on 26 March 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

yes but for now you can't add something new to the crafting table. all mods for MCPE are unlocks.i mean Johan can but we can't.

I know Johan can, that's why I said it was possible. And as for redstone, I don't think it's coming out in 0.7.0 because its mostly a multiplayer and experimental graphics update.

Creeper
    Creeper

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

View Posttrex122000, on 26 March 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Wrong! *cough* Sprint mod *cough*
Posted Image Check out free my apps! Get free gift cards from amazon cards, to Hulu plus subscriptions! http://m.freemyapps....re/url/55e1e64b

trex122000

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

View Postwhosme, on 26 March 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

I know Johan can, that's why I said it was possible. And as for redstone, I don't think it's coming out in 0.7.0 because its mostly a multiplayer and experimental graphics update.
true

View PostIPlayMinecraftPE, on 27 March 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

Wrong! *cough* Sprint mod *cough*
the sprint mod is an unlock.it unlocked sprinting.

Posted Image

Omni_Pwnage
  • Minecraft: Omni_Pwnage

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

View PostThatOneCrafter, on 26 March 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

Add for possible but not confirmed features: Redstone, they might add that.
I wish. Redstone would probably get implemented in the beta, which would be around the 0.9.0 update.
Posted Image
The person who said acid was bad for humans was clearly not a human on acid.
Posted Image Don't be cruel. Click.

Reply to this topic