15250 replies to this topic

Goku40
    Goku40

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Minecraft: minecaftgamez

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

Ugh!I'm wating for the update!I got android,they are so slow!And btw skeletons,spiders,bonemeal and mob drops are in this update are added in 0.3.3!there are no beds,chests,creepers,or eggs coming.Did apple users ge it yet?If they did,what is added?I'm so mad that the update hasn't came yet!I waited to 3:16 in the morning just for tis update,perhaps it may come out today at a different time.

Register or log in to remove.

InfectedSkies
  • Minecraft: KrypticKode

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

View PostGoku40, on 09 August 2012 - 10:18 AM, said:

Ugh!I'm wating for the update!I got android,they are so slow!And btw skeletons,spiders,bonemeal and mob drops are in this update are added in 0.3.3!there are no beds,chests,creepers,or eggs coming.Did apple users ge it yet?If they did,what is added?I'm so mad that the update hasn't came yet!I waited to 3:16 in the morning just for tis update,perhaps it may come out today at a different time.

The first post has all the known updates. Johan is releasing a complete changelog later today. I wish I could tell you more about when you'll get the update but sadly I don't own or use any Android device :/

Posted Image

-------------------- If I helped you, made you laugh, or you just like my post, click this button! --------------------v

TwoPixels
  • Minecraft: Twopixels

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

also when you go into fly mode on creative your FOV (field of vision) zooms out
and it makes me feel trippy :D
Posted Image
Hey There :D

whosMIX
    whosMIX

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Minecraft: iReMiX3D
  • Xbox:Lyqo

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:58 AM

View PostAjw312, on 09 August 2012 - 02:51 AM, said:

sweet so waiting on approval? so about 1-3 days for apple...
i can wait Posted Image it wont be fun but ill wait...
It's out dude.. :D
Posted Image

PANCAKE_Inc

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:31 AM

another bug for 0.3.3 is: you can shoot arrows through windows (panes). Also, if you charge your bow fully, sometimes when hovering over a door, it opens and closes at super human speed. pretty funny though :)

*the animation of you holding a bow is AWESOME
Posted Image
I like pancakes :P

InfectedSkies

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

View PostPANCAKE_Inc, on 09 August 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

another bug for 0.3.3 is: you can shoot arrows through windows (panes). Also, if you charge your bow fully, sometimes when hovering over a door, it opens and closes at super human speed. pretty funny though Posted Image

*the animation of you holding a bow is AWESOME

Haha I just came here to add that :P Also, if you have the Bow charged all the way, and you hover over torches, flowers, sugar cane, or mushrooms, it'll be like your hitting them with any other tool. Lotta bugs with the Bow lol

Posted Image

-------------------- If I helped you, made you laugh, or you just like my post, click this button! --------------------v

Technomancer

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

Add: Chests are now visible.
Formerly Anakin072.

PANCAKE_Inc

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:04 PM

View PostInfectedSkies, on 09 August 2012 - 11:37 AM, said:

Haha I just came here to add that Posted Image Also, if you have the Bow charged all the way, and you hover over torches, flowers, sugar cane, or mushrooms, it'll be like your hitting them with any other tool. Lotta bugs with the Bow lol
totally forgot about that. also, without split touch on, there is a cross when aiming the bow. that isn't a bug though.

you can make a whole topic about bows with all of this
Posted Image
I like pancakes :P

InfectedSkies

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:07 PM

View PostAnakin072, on 09 August 2012 - 12:03 PM, said:

Add: Chests are now visible.

What do you mean?

Posted Image

Technomancer

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

View PostInfectedSkies, on 09 August 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

What do you mean?
They used to be invisible on iOS, not sure about android.
Formerly Anakin072.

sof2er
    sof2er

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 204 posts
  • Minecraft: Sof2er
  • Xbox:I really want one

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:51 PM

Yippee I knew the bow system was gonna work this way

EnoFire
    EnoFire

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

iPad had 8 slots counting the inventory one in 0.3.2, now in 0.3.3 has 7 slots counting the inventory one (that is much better)

And the no damage to the bow (I think) is intended, since in beta 1.7 and before was like that.

Edit: zombies do 2 hearts damage, skelletons do 1.5 and spiders 1

Posted Image

Pocketcrafter

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

Nah...i cant get 0.3.3....not from play store....i have also tried snappzmarket(i know its stupid) and 4shared
(again,sry...)and i did search for it in internet....well
nothin found....annoying -.-

Ender
    Ender

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3399 posts
  • Minecraft: ParagonKootra
  • Xbox:cookie monster

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

I can't wait till the next update! Butm very content about this one!
http://m.freemyapps....re/url/55e1e64b Click there please! It's a great way to get free amazon cards iTunes cards and MORE! Thanks for clicking! Also Get a Pocket Realms server with an iTunes card! Thank you :)
Posted Image

Crazy minecraft

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:35 PM

I hope the mods don't see this as bumping since I don't want to start another thread because we have this one....

It seems the reason whys chests are so hard to implement is because of network sync issues which I assume mean multiplayer issues....Health regeneration will no longer be avaliable in survival mode. No plans in 0.4.0 for armor Posted Image Peaceful mode will have health regeneration.
https://twitter.com/...005575304450048

Your going to have to eat various foods for when you get injured such as bread, and now we are getting porkchops and chicken for 0.4.0 because of no health regeneration!
https://twitter.com/...932960099459072

Overall 0.4.0 looks just as promising as 0.3.3 and If chests can be implemented it will be the best update xP
Famous Nyan seed has caves now along with 3 other special maps for MCPE! Check here for downloads: http://tinyurl.com/c75ax6y
Posted Image

SSBBW
    SSBBW

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:47 PM

Yep another update thread dead,someone can tell me all the 0.4.0 update confirmed features

Ender
    Ender

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3399 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:06 AM

View Postkristianj99, on 09 August 2012 - 07:59 AM, said:

Not another..
We are trying to do this to STOP the update threads.
http://m.freemyapps....re/url/55e1e64b Click there please! It's a great way to get free amazon cards iTunes cards and MORE! Thanks for clicking! Also Get a Pocket Realms server with an iTunes card! Thank you :)
Posted Image

iHaxel
    iHaxel

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:19 AM

Something's that you might not know... While looking around files in mcpe folder, I found a terrain file that has probably a hint of what they will make in the future update. Such as mine arts, chests, pumpkins, cakes, and lots of more things, you could check it out using ifile and find for terrain.png. If you really like the design of a certain object that is not available, you could always replace with ones that are inthe game.
Creepers are also in here, you could replace it with zombies...

Just saying. :D
Posted Image

brogan20

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:23 AM

View PostiHaxel, on 14 August 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

Something's that you might not know... While looking around files in mcpe folder, I found a terrain file that has probably a hint of what they will make in the future update. Such as mine arts, chests, pumpkins, cakes, and lots of more things, you could check it out using ifile and find for terrain.png. If you really like the design of a certain object that is not available, you could always replace with ones that are inthe game.
Creepers are also in here, you could replace it with zombies...

Just saying. Posted Image
That's been known since like 2.0 so yea nothing new...
Posted Image

Ender
    Ender

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3399 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:55 AM

I'm in I file, and I found items.png, and there are a lot of interesting thing I it.
Posted Image

Reply to this topic