Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[OFFICIAL] MC:PE Updates Thread [LATEST: 1.7 Flowers and more Blocks!]


15225 replies to this topic

#1761

Keinta15
  • Location: Puerto Rico
  • Minecraft: Waiting...
  • Xbox:Keinta15

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

Now well have many meaningless post xD
Posted Image
    I see the real world like Minecraft...O.O

Register or log in to remove.

#1762

LuigiSavior
  • Minecraft: LuigiSavior

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

View PostKeinta15, on 26 November 2012 - 11:43 PM, said:

Now well have many meaningless post xD

Meaningless posts are meaningless.
Online multiplayer! YES! :D
Just having fun in Minecraft Pocket Edition! :)

#1763

K1ng_Cpr
    K1ng_Cpr

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2018 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

the post mean something to me :(
Posted Image

#1764

Kcru7
    Kcru7

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Location: Somewhere. . . Definitely not stalking you. . .
  • Xbox:Kcru7

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

Could someone check what place I'm in? I'm too tired to lazy to check (I'm probably last). By the way, name the top five things you guys want implemented into MCPE.

1. Redstone

2. Double Chests

3. Explosive TNT in Creative

4. Nether (if possible, the entire dimension, not just the reactor)

5. Wolves
mca.png

#1765

K1ng_Cpr
    K1ng_Cpr

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2018 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

View PostKcru7, on 27 November 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

Could someone check what place I'm in? I'm too tired to lazy to check (I'm probably last). By the way, name the top five things you guys want implemented into MCPE.

1. Redstone

2. Double Chests

3. Explosive TNT in Creative

4. Nether (if possible, the entire dimension, not just the reactor)

5. Wolves
well you have 10 posts... oh wait that's overall *snicker, snicker*
Posted Image

#1766

whosme
    whosme

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:25 AM

View PostKcru7, on 27 November 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

Could someone check what place I'm in? I'm too tired to lazy to check (I'm probably last). By the way, name the top five things you guys want implemented into MCPE.

1. Redstone

2. Double Chests

3. Explosive TNT in Creative

4. Nether (if possible, the entire dimension, not just the reactor)

5. Wolves

Well, this the first time I see you there so I must say maybe last place. I don't know, I never check.

#1767

Kcru7
    Kcru7

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Location: Somewhere. . . Definitely not stalking you. . .
  • Xbox:Kcru7

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:29 AM

Actually, I posted once like maybe on pages 4-10 but idk.

I'm a tree puncher!! (No one look down on me, or slender will get you)

I don't spend my life on the computer (I'm on the iPad).
mca.png

#1768

Jarritothellama
  • Location: Aromas,California
  • Minecraft: Jarritothellama
  • Xbox:Shock_therapy

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:52 AM

View PostKcru7, on 27 November 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Actually, I posted once like maybe on pages 4-10 but idk.

I'm a tree puncher!! (No one look down on me, or slender will get you)

I don't spend my life on the computer (I'm on the iPad).
You are in 97th place with 2 posts.Yes I took the time to do that so you better appreciate it!Posted Image
If you don't like llamas,the great military of llamaland,with the help of alpacca air force and camel navy,will find you,and destroy you.

#1769

K1ng_Cpr
    K1ng_Cpr

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2018 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

View PostJarritothellama, on 27 November 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

You are in 97th place with 2 posts.Yes I took the time to do that so you better appreciate it!Posted Image
what place are you in?
Posted Image

#1770

Shad0_
    Shad0_

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 946 posts
  • Location: India

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

You know what, we are going off topic! This was supposed to be an update thread! Not a competition thread! Lets just skip all this posts, and get to the original topic!
Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.

#1771

whosme
    whosme

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

View PostKcru7, on 27 November 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Actually, I posted once like maybe on pages 4-10 but idk.

I'm a tree puncher!! (No one look down on me, or slender will get you)

I don't spend my life on the computer (I'm on the iPad).

So am I :D

#1772

PocketGod
  • Location: Poland
  • Minecraft: Dackerness
  • Xbox:Dackerness

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

View PostShadowiki, on 27 November 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

You know what, we are going off topic! This was supposed to be an update thread! Not a competition thread! Lets just skip all this posts, and get to the original topic!
You're right


View PostKcru7, on 27 November 2012 - 01:15 AM, said:

Could someone check what place I'm in? I'm too tired to lazy to check (I'm probably last). By the way, name the top five things you guys want implemented into MCPE.

1. Redstone

2. Double Chests

3. Explosive TNT in Creative

4. Nether (if possible, the entire dimension, not just the reactor)

5. Wolves
3. You can ignite TNT with mod like "more items"


PS.I'm The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...(42 posts)

#1773

Jarritothellama
  • Location: Aromas,California
  • Minecraft: Jarritothellama
  • Xbox:Shock_therapy

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

If armor is added,what would be the first thing you would do?

View Postcpr196, on 27 November 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

what place are you in?
I am in fourth place
If you don't like llamas,the great military of llamaland,with the help of alpacca air force and camel navy,will find you,and destroy you.

#1774

Shad0_
    Shad0_

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 946 posts
  • Location: India

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostJarritothellama, on 27 November 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

If armor is added,what would be the first thing you would do?

1. Have an invisible skin
2. Recolour the leather pants to green
3. Equip my green pants

"Pale Green Pants" by Dr.Seuss :D Dedicated to PaulSoaresJr, best Bear Grylls ever!

Btw, will we be able to dye lether armour? O.o
Also know as- Shadowiki, Shadov, Shadoviki, Shad0_, Shadovik4, and Unlifer. Find me and say "Hi!" or ­ off.

#1775

PocketGod
  • Location: Poland
  • Minecraft: Dackerness
  • Xbox:Dackerness

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostShadowiki, on 27 November 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

1. Have an invisible skin
2. Recolour the leather pants to green
3. Equip my green pants

"Pale Green Pants" by Dr.Seuss Posted Image Dedicated to PaulSoaresJr, best Bear Grylls ever!

Btw, will we be able to dye lether armour? O.o
Maybe not, because on PC leather armour was added since alpha 1.0.8, but dyeing since official 12w34a. We need to wait for dyeing.

#1776

K1ng_Cpr
    K1ng_Cpr

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2018 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

okay um, back on topic... who keeps getting messed up by these mobs and hopes for armor.
Posted Image

#1777

whosme
    whosme

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

View Postcpr196, on 27 November 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

okay um, back on topic... who keeps getting messed up by these mobs and hopes for armor.

I do hope for armor, but I don't get messed up by mobs, I take my bow and diamond sword. Running around my world I destroy zombies, spiders, skeletons and occasionally creepers with my sword, but with my bow, THEY ALL DIE! MWAHAHAHAHAH! I've been hoping for armor since last March.

#1778

Dragon
    Dragon

    Portal Expert

  • Members
  • 5045 posts
  • Location: In my house... O.o
  • Minecraft: coolnilk/berachi
  • Xbox:None yet.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

No one will beat me, MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Posted Image


#1779

K1ng_Cpr
    K1ng_Cpr

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2018 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

View Postwhosme, on 27 November 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

I do hope for armor, but I don't get messed up by mobs, I take my bow and diamond sword. Running around my world I destroy zombies, spiders, skeletons and occasionally creepers with my sword, but with my bow, THEY ALL DIE! MWAHAHAHAHAH! I've been hoping for armor since last March.
yeah, i'm a beast sniper but when I try to take zombies head on with skeletons around I get messed up.
Posted Image

#1780

LuigiSavior
  • Minecraft: LuigiSavior

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

Armor for days. :D
Just having fun in Minecraft Pocket Edition! :)



Reply to this topic