Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Bending servers

hope you will enjoy it

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Applpie2525

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

I have a Minecraft bending server and if you have ever seen the show avatar the last Airbender or the legends of Korea then you know what bending is this server has the bending plug-in and I am also looking for some admins/ops here is the form you will need to fill out to let me see if you are admin or op quality I am just starting off my server so I want to get the word out there please let me know if you want to join my server

IP:192.168.1.71

Username:
If you become op what do plan to do with it:
If you can choose one element to bend what would you pick:
If were op how long would you usually be on for

Register or log in to remove.

spykid495

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

View PostApplpie2525, on 08 August 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

I have a Minecraft bending server and if you have ever seen the show avatar the last Airbender or the legends of Korea then you know what bending is this server has the bending plug-in and I am also looking for some admins/ops here is the form you will need to fill out to let me see if you are admin or op quality I am just starting off my server so I want to get the word out there please let me know if you want to join my server

IP:192.168.1.71

Username:spykid495
Why you want to be op:i want to be op because i have never done this before and i would like to give it a try
If you become op what do plan to do with it:if i was op i would help make the server run smooth and use my element to keep the peace as much as possible
If you can choose one element to bend what would an op you pick: air hands downs
If were op how long would you usually be on for 2-3 hours 5/7 days

duncs11
    duncs11

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:37 PM

Username: Duncs11
Why I want to become op: help new players and to keep peace
element of choice: Fire
How long would i be on 2-4 hours 4-7 days a week

XminecraftsniperX

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:30 AM

username: nicodiangelo

why i want to become admin: to have fun with others and help the server community.

element of choice: fire

i would be on for 1 hour a day and 9 hours a week, something like that.

riomad
    riomad

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Minecraft: riomad

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:43 PM

Username:riomad
Why you want to be op:i want to aswell as play on the server help others when they need it
If you become op what do plan to do with it:if i was op i would help others if needed, i wouldnt go crazy and build whatever i want without a higher powers permissions and would be kind and mature with the power
If you can choose one element to bend what would you pick: Air because i have had more experience with it then the others
If were op how long would you usually be on for: on average im usally on minecraft a lot. im kind of addicted so i would be on from about 10 or 11 till bout 9 at night or later in english time every day of the week

also why is your server not up?

zooke90909
  • Minecraft: zooke90909

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:46 PM

Username:zooke90909

Why you want to be op:I will treat everyone fairly, and make everyone follow the rules.
If you become op what do plan to do with it:Help everyone i could.
If you can choose one element to bend what would you pick: Water
If were op how long would you usually be on for : 2 hours a doy hopefully more.

Posted Image

Richcreator

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:17 AM

Username: richcreator101                                                                    
Why I want to be op: I want to be op cause avatar was always a server i tryed to find and I do have experien
ce
If you become op what will you plan to do with it: I will keep the server from chaos and withhold the peace
If you can choose one element to bend what would you pick: Definitly Waterbend ing all avatar servers i pick water
If you were op how long would you usually be on: Usuall
y 3-4 hours a day
P.S is there bloodbending?

decino
    decino

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:42 AM

Nice server! Looks exactly the same as mine for some reason.
Great ping though. Love it!

PS: where's the bending and why is everyone trying to kill me?
Posted Image

MiningObsession

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:36 PM

IGN:HoneyMonkey12

Why I want to be op: To resolve other players conflicts as well as to have fun with them and make the server as fun as possible.

What iwould i do with op: Resolve players conflicts.

If I were op i would be on for 5-6 hours a day.

anthonym1400

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:19 AM

anthonym1400
to help others
help others
air
2-3 hrs 5-7 days

Loadedxgunz

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

IGN: loadedguns
I would like to become a op on this server because i think i am a very nice person and i handle problems and any other issues with a respectful manner.
If i became a op i would use my commands or other perks i get to the best extent and keep people happy and make sure people play legitly.
My element of choice would be earth bending, i like how they create walls of stone and grass to guard themselves.
The hours i will be on is like 6 hours a day 5 days a week maybe depending if i have nothing to do.

Prometheus130

Posted 23 August 2012 - 11:08 AM

Username:Prometheus130
Why you want to be op:So I can help with the server
If you become op what do plan to do with it:Help the server
If you can choose one element to bend what would you pick:Water
If you were op how long would you usually be on for
: I am on for about 4 hours a day and more on weekends

King_Jameson

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

Username: King_Jameson
Why you want to be op: Just to step in and help out the server and make everyone have a good time.
If you become op what do plan to do with it:
Well I am op on many servers so I am very experienced. I can watch out for suspicious behavior, solve problems, and help the people who don't understand how to bend.
If you can choose one element to bend what would you pick:Blood Bending (if not allowed for ops then Fire)
If were op how long would you usually be on for: about 6-8 hours

Also i have a question. When does the server come on? is it 24/7? Thanks

-King_Jameson

Lireo16
    Lireo16

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

username: lireo
why i want to be op: because i love bending and i love avatar
if you become op what do you plan to do with it: i will help people with anything i can
if i can choose one element to bend what would you pick: Earth
if you were op how long would you usually be on for: like 1-2 hours becuse i like avatar so i can only play in 1-2 hours to look at it

Shadow_Wraith
  • Minecraft: Shadow_Wraith

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:33 AM

Username: Shadow_Wraith
Why you want to be op: To help build the server and help with commands [if anyone needs them :)]
If you become op what do plan to do with it: Build the server, Make sure no one breaks the rules, and whatever you need me to do!
If you can choose one element to bend what would you pick: I would be Water. [I would rather be Chi-Blocker]
If were op how long would you usually be on for: 4 to 7 hours a day, maybe more

penguin392

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

username: penguin392
<in minecraft username: yuval99
why do i want to be an op : case it's nice and i maybe at least help someone if he wants to be on survival with out bending and also it's awsome
If you become op what do plan to do with it: make sure no one break any rules or maybe help someone in the game to get started in the bendeing and maybe make a server
If you can choose one element to bend what would you pick: i'd choose earth it has a lot of defense and it is strong element case earth is not only dirt it's minerals and stuff but not in the game
If were op how long would you usually be on for : maybe like for 3-4 hours (i'm trying to be less case i have homework)

blockknight

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

Username:blockknight01
Why you want to be op:it doesnt matter if i am i just want to play
If you become op what do plan to do with it: just make a water temple and arena
If you can choose one element to bend what would you pick:water
If were op how long would you usually be on for: alot but weekdays i cant realy

Dj_talron
  • Minecraft: talron2797

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

ign:talron2797
i want to be admin because im co-owner on 2 server owner of one head admin on one also and finaly op and moderator i love helpfulness and bending pecace also with my p[ower i will help and be nice and not rude or abusive

and i would play alot to
all the time really

thestinkyone

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Username:human_miner
Why you want to be op:because I am op on a lot of servers and I like bending plugin so I went on this server
If you become op what do plan to do with it:help other players and have fun
If you can choose one element to bend what would you pick: fire
If were op how long would you usually be on for after school I get out at 2:30

PIKAMINECRAFT

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

name: robtheninga123

WHY I WANT TO BE A STAFF MEMBER: i love the avatar series and i vol. on a LOT of servers and i really want to be a teacher

WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH IT: bend,help,have fun,make others have fun,and teach bending.

ELEMENT CHOICE: FIRE

weekends:i would be on for about 2-3 hours. weekdays: for about 1-2 hours (got to study and do homework)