• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cow Breeding Facility v2.0 (semi automatic)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

UnKnown_Player
  • Minecraft: UnKnown_Crafter

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

Hi guys!

So, I was watching a bunch of YouTube-videos the other day and got inspired to update my old Cow Breeding Facility (wich you can have a look at here --> Tutorial)

Here are some pictures of the new disign.
A new feature to the breeding cell is that it uses trip wire, to detect when a calv is born and then automaticly send the "parrents" back to the storage cells". So it is a semi-automatic design if you will Posted Image

Here are some pictures showing it all in it's full glory:
Spoiler:

In this particular configuration, there is room for 42 cows. Now you can ofcourse exapand it even further or make it smaller.

Tell me what you think guys. Would you like to see a tutorial on this? Or should I put up a world download or maybe both? Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Counter_Point

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

Cool Idea. I wouldn't  mind getting a closer look in the form of a world download or tutorial

greezzoo

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:07 PM

omg.. I've been searching for something like that since a week! Compact and ressources-friendly, I LOVE it! I would need a tutorial or your world download because i'm not a really good redstone engineer. But congratulations and thanks alot!
Posted Image

UnKnown_Player

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:26 PM

View PostCounter_Point, on 07 August 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Cool Idea. I wouldn't getting a closer look in the form of a world download or tutorial

Hmm.. I don't really understand what you are saying, but I hope you're saying that you "would ge a better understanding of the build with a world download or a tutorial"? :)

View Postgreezzoo, on 07 August 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

omg.. I've been searching for something like that since a week! Compact and ressources-friendly, I LOVE it! I would need a tutorial or your world download because i'm not a really good redstone engineer. But congratulations and thanks alot!

Cool. Thanks man. It may take a while for me to get a tutorial up there, but I may be able to give you a world download in a not to distant future :)

UberPurpleChickens
  • Minecraft: UberChickens42
  • Xbox:Cordlesseye077

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

Really cool idea, looks great! :D

UnKnown_Player

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

View PostUberPurpleChickens, on 07 August 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

Really cool idea, looks great! Posted Image

Thank you kind sir :)

Counter_Point

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

View PostUnKnown_Player, on 07 August 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

Hmm.. I don't really understand what you are saying, but I hope you're saying that you "would ge a better understanding of the build with a world download or a tutorial"? Posted Image

Oh, forgot a key word. edited my post. I wouldn't mind seeing a tut on this :D

UnKnown_Player

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

View Postgreezzoo, on 07 August 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

You got a PM!