• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

dwarf21
    dwarf21

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:26 AM

you need to add a yogscast skinpack for minecraft on the xbox. The have a large number of skins and a hole lot of people love the yogscast. And we need to be able to make are own skins in minecraft xbla. Just add a skindex in the main menu and everyone will be happy.

Register or log in to remove.

TheDeliriousWaffle
  • Minecraft: DeliriousWaffle
  • Xbox:DeliriousWaffle

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:28 AM

Unfortunalty, they will not add a feature to where you can make your own skin. Becasue that means, no one one but any skin packs, which means no income for makeing the whole sytem.

SnyderGuy
    SnyderGuy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2514 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:29 AM

View Postdwarf21, on 06 August 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

you need to add a yogscast skinpack for minecraft on the xbox.
I do...?

View Postdwarf21, on 06 August 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

. And we need to be able to make are own skins in minecraft xbla. Just add a skindex in the main menu and everyone will be happy.
Not one of these guys, you people don't understand. Minecraft XBLA has more children playing then adults, whats to say people arent' gonna make inappropriate skins, or copyright from other companies. Or anything else! No one will be happy dude, I would be upset because of the lack of creativity people would have and the stupid skins. I would be unhappy.
Religion, has actually convinced people, that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of the day, and the invisible man has a special list. Of 10 things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do ANY of these ten things he has a special place, full of fire, and smoke, and burning, and torture, and will send you there to suffer and choke and scream for all of eternity... But he still loves you.

TheDeliriousWaffle

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:33 AM

View PostSnyderGuy, on 06 August 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

Not one of these guys, you people don't understand. Minecraft XBLA has more children playing then adults, whats to say people arent' gonna make inappropriate skins, or copyright from other companies. Or anything else! No one will be happy dude, I would be upset because of the lack of creativity people would have and the stupid skins. I would be unhappy.

I know what you mean. sadly, the world is full of imature idiots who laugh every time the answer on their math work is 69...

SnyderGuy
    SnyderGuy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2514 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:36 AM

View PostTheDeliriousWaffle, on 06 August 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

I know what you mean. sadly, the world is full of imature idiots who laugh every time the answer on their math work is 69...
I've always been the mature kid. lol, but only when it is reasonable. At times when like I'm not at school or doing anything serious, I can be as screwy as I want :D
Religion, has actually convinced people, that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of the day, and the invisible man has a special list. Of 10 things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do ANY of these ten things he has a special place, full of fire, and smoke, and burning, and torture, and will send you there to suffer and choke and scream for all of eternity... But he still loves you.

TheDeliriousWaffle

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

View PostSnyderGuy, on 06 August 2012 - 02:36 AM, said:

I've always been the mature kid. lol, but only when it is reasonable. At times when like I'm not at school or doing anything serious, I can be as screwy as I want Posted Image

Yea. For my age, I am the most mature one out of my group of friends. And that says alot!

SnyderGuy
    SnyderGuy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2514 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:40 AM

View PostTheDeliriousWaffle, on 06 August 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

Yea. For my age, I am the most mature one out of my group of friends. And that says alot!
Yeah, same here. My friends said I was a child adult at age 10.

TheDeliriousWaffle

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:41 AM

View PostSnyderGuy, on 06 August 2012 - 02:40 AM, said:

some of my friends call me Sheldon... if you get that reference, then you, sir, are amazing.

SnyderGuy
    SnyderGuy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2514 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:44 AM

View PostTheDeliriousWaffle, on 06 August 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

some of my friends call me Sheldon... if you get that reference, then you, sir, are amazing.
My teacher called me that one day... I do not think I am thus like him even though people say I am good with science and mathematics and crap. I also love soft kitty. So I guess I'm a sheldon too.

AfroJesus24

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:08 AM

yeah i'm the most mature to

View PostSnyderGuy, on 06 August 2012 - 02:44 AM, said:

My teacher called me that one day... I do not think I am thus like him even though people say I am good with science and mathematics and crap. I also love soft kitty. So I guess I'm a sheldon too.
i love KITTIES!!!! lolz just cause i said that don't think im not mature i just love kitties

gordonpilley

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:03 AM

They should make us pay for the skin creator then give us a limited amount of skins before we have to pay for another batch of skins to make signed Gordon pilley P.S my cat gave birth to 3 kittens today

boxanata
    boxanata

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2729 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

A Yogscast skin pack?... Haa! You're funny.

Posted Image

LukesterGaming

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

I guess it would be cool to have a Yogscast skin pack, as I've been watching pretty much every Minecraft/Tekkit series they have right now xD but it would make the skins lose their 'unique' value I guess, if you suddenly saw everyone going around as Simon, Lewis, Sips etc on big multiplayer worlds! I think if there was to be some sort of skin pack like this, is should be YouTuber's in general that play Minecraft and are well known on there and in the community, rather than just it being a 'Yogscast' skin pack!

View PostTheDeliriousWaffle, on 06 August 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

View PostSnyderGuy, on 06 August 2012 - 02:36 AM, said:

I've always been the mature kid. lol, but only when it is reasonable. At times when like I'm not at school or doing anything serious, I can be as screwy as I want Posted Image
Seeing as this is my 69th post, it feels only right to reply to these xD

Posted Image

Please check out my new gaming channel, for Minecraft Xbox360 Edition uploads!

GoldOre
    GoldOre

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

View PostSnyderGuy, on 06 August 2012 - 02:29 AM, said:

I do...?
You don't make the skins.

As those who like the Yogscast would like a skin pack, there are more who wouldn't.

View Postgordonpilley, on 28 October 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

They should make us pay for the skin creator then give us a limited amount of skins before we have to pay for another batch of skins to make signed Gordon pilley P.S my cat gave birth to 3 kittens today
I think paying for the skin creator is a good idea. But I certainly wouldn't pay for the ability to make more skins, that, I believe, is a bad idea.

PS, my dog ate 3 cats today.

Check out my server! Link in spoiler!

TheEvanCat
  • Minecraft: TheEvanCat
  • Xbox:TheEvanCat
  • PSN:TheEvanCat

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

Seeing as the Microsoft lawyer team doesn't want people to breach copyright (i.e., making a Mario skin), they won't let us have a skin creator. Ever.

Posted Image

Don't judge me because I'm fabulous.

DiamondSwordprez
  • Xbox:Griffinx5

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

Same for me. Most people take me as a Sophomore or Junior due to my maturity level, but I'm actually a Freshman.
Posted Image

NinJakeTsu

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostSnyderGuy, on 06 August 2012 - 02:40 AM, said:

It's funny how all kids think they are the mature one of the group.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying y'all aren't all growed up, it just seems all teens seem to think that they are the mature ones.

Genkipool

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:31 PM

Wait why don't they make the skin creator overlook like the signs so copyright and mature content is monitored.I know that doesn't solve the skin pack solution, but it makes it so we don't have to worry about copyrights.
"The struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – war never changes." -Ron Perlman in Fallout.

MagiK_0z
  • Xbox:joe781

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

What is a "yogscast "? How about you search about making skins before you post, ignorant... "You need to" No. you're No one to tell anyone to do something.
Posted Image

Genkipool

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

View PostMagiK_0z, on 28 October 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

What is a "yogscast "? How about you search about making skins before you post, ignorant... "You need to" No. you're No one to tell anyone to do something.

The Hells wrong with you he's just saying he wants some famous skins the yogscast is a youtube channel.
"The struggle of survival is a war without end, and war – war never changes." -Ron Perlman in Fallout.