• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Tekkrak - Mindcrack Inspired Server with Tekkit.

minecraft tekkit mindcrack

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

MurnsterIV

Posted 08 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

Minecraft Username: Murnster

How long have you been playing minecraft: About two years now. I started right before the halloween update in 2010.

Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: I believe I can bring cool creations and bring more fun to the server.

Do you understand what MindCrack is: I do, MindCrack is a server that is hosted by Guude, and people with great understanding of minecraft and the things in it are on the server.

Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: For building, 8, Redstone, 8 1/2 and for Tekkit, Well, i've been trying to set up my own server for a while, but it has not worked. So, I looked for one, and found this. I have not played much tekkit, but i've watched tons of LP's, so I know what to build and stuff. So, my experience level is only about 5-7, but I promise I will be learning as I build.

Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: Of course! I was once admin of another server, and I know how to play fair.

How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server: Most probably about 10 - 12, or more. I don't do much lol.

I really hope you accept me, because I want to play tekkit with people who love it as I do.

Register or log in to remove.

minecraftfluff

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:01 AM

Minecraft Username: Blaze17145

How long have you been playing minecraft: Since Beta 1.3_01 or about March 2011.
Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: I love both tekkit and the mindcrack server. I prefer Tekkit over Vanilla because of the custom content it brings yet I like the style of play where people can joke around, prank eachother, etc and be friends about it.
Do you understand what MindCrack is: Yep. It's the private server started by Guude in late 2010. My favorite Mindcrackers are Etho, Beef, and Pause.
Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: Building is my least. I'm best at making things hidden and out of sight. I'm good with interiors; exteriors not so much. Redstone is about even with Tekkit. I'm great with redstone, and my biggest weakness is keeping things very compact. I've been playing tekkit for about 5 months and I can pretty much say I've mastered EE2, BC and IC. I'm also working with RP, learning more about it.
Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: Absolutely. Griefing and stealing add nothing to the game and it just makes others unhappy.
How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server: At least 5-10.

Posted Image

DuDeWeAsEl4

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

Minecraft Username:DuDeWeAsEl4

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 weeks after it came out
Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: I would like to join a community server where i can spend alot of time and build many things.
Do you understand what MindCrack is: Ofcourse I do
Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: I have built many things in the time ive played minecraft. I am not to good with redstone but i can make things work if i give it the time. I just started Tekkit but i am determined to learn and wish to play on a server that has it on it.
Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: Ofcourse i will.
How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server:
Probably 7 or 8 hours a day.

minecraftfluff

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:51 PM

View PostDuDeWeAsEl4, on 21 October 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server:Probably 7 or 8 hours a day.
areyou­ingkiddingme.jpg
Posted Image

Pieisdry
    Pieisdry

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Minecraft: Pieisdry

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

Minecraft Username:  pieisdry (no capitals)

How long have you been playing minecraft: Around three years

Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server:  I want to join because Im absolutely drop dead sick of tekkit servers where you have to hide your factoried and be all secret.. I want a place where I can build and just have fun out in the open without the paranoia of being greifed. I can bring alot of fun to the server and some little known tekkit knowledge. Im also pretty baws at nuclear reactors.

Do you understand what MindCrack is: A server that Guude owns. They have a very small amount of players and just have fun instead of worrying about stealing and mooching.

Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: Building: 9 Im very good at it redstone: 5 An average electrical junkie tekkit: 9.5 Total PWNER.

Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: Diffidently! I HATE being greifed or stolen from and I wouldn't want that pain on someone else.  

How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server: Hmm around two and a half or three hours a day so thats... 21 hours. Maybe 26 or 27 on some weeks.

View PostPieisdry, on 18 November 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Minecraft Username:  pieisdry (no capitals)

How long have you been playing minecraft: Around three years

Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server:  I want to join because Im absolutely drop dead sick of tekkit servers where you have to hide your factoried and be all secret.. I want a place where I can build and just have fun out in the open without the paranoia of being greifed. I can bring alot of fun to the server and some little known tekkit knowledge. Im also pretty baws at nuclear reactors.

Do you understand what MindCrack is: A server that Guude owns. They have a very small amount of players and just have fun instead of worrying about stealing and mooching.

Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: Building: 9 Im very good at it redstone: 5 An average electrical junkie tekkit: 9.5 Total PWNER.

Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: Diffidently! I HATE being greifed or stolen from and I wouldn't want that pain on someone else.  

How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server: Hmm around two and a half or three hours a day so thats... 21 hours. Maybe 26 or 27 on some weeks.

*factories

Posted Image

BRZY
    BRZY

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

Minecraft Username: Breezy_442

How long have you been playing minecraft: since it came out.
Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: I want to join the server because i like mine craft and i enjoy the industrial craft side to it. i am very experienced on tekkit and that should help the
server
Do you understand what MindCrack is: a vanilla server hosted by guude, guude will ask people to join if he feels they are right for the server also the mind crackers will record there game play and produce really cool episode . but of course no griefing and stealing
Whats your experience level in the following, building, red stone  tekkit:i would say my level is 9/10
Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind:yes i love to play legit
probably 5-7 hours a DAY

if i get accepted you can add me on Skype as it is a easy was to communicate.

thanks for you time

-Breezy_442

JohnnyCZE

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

Minecraft Username: Johnny313

How long have you been playing minecraft: since Beta 1.5

Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: I want to relax on this server, build mansions, some nice buildings using my creativity, autofarms etc:).

Do you understand what MindCrack is: Yes, I watch Feed the Beast, and it's freaking amazing!

Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: II build everything depending on current resources (not cobble ofcourse). I make some fron redstone, amazed of that thing, still have much to learn. I've already built some things from Tekkit, but still I am amazed of it a lot :).

Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: I will follow these rules, ofcourse.

How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server:  Depends on work in school, but sure at least 8-10 hours a week.

I have profile on Skype(johnny.cz2), if needed ;)
Cya!

cheddarmannen

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

in game name:cheddarmannen16
how long have you been playing minecraft: since april 2012
Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: i want to join because all the other servers are no whitelist and everyone greif and kill eachother. I can help people building on there projects, ps. i'm a pretty good builder! Posted Image
Do you understand what MindCrack is: the only thing i know is that many youtubers play on the server, example beef and anderzel.
Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: i'm a pretty good builder as i said:), i can some redstone preojects and this is my 3rd tekkit server so i don't know very much jet. Posted Image
Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: yes:) ofcourse i haven't greifed enyone in my minecraft days:)
How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server: i do think around 15-20 hours max-minimum, depends on weather. Here in sweden the weather changes pretty often! Posted Image

Ps. i lover mindcrack and the youtubers, Cheers:D

soccerman97
  • Minecraft: soccerman97
  • Xbox:soccerman9724

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Application Form:

Minecraft Username: soccerman97

How long have you been playing minecraft: since beta 1.3
Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: I used to be on a server like Mindcrack and it got closed down. I can bring very high level building skills.
Do you understand what MindCrack is: Yes a whitelisted server community started by Guude in 2010 (I think it was 2010.)
Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: I have a high level of building experience, moderate with redstone, but to be honest very little about tekkit however that's why I want to join and learn.
Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: Yes.
Hopefully at least 1-2 per day.

Posted Image

migzaz15
    migzaz15

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

Minecraft Username: migzaz15

How long have you been playing minecraft: since alpha
Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: I enjoy playing high level servers and I've always wanted to join a server like mindcrack and I'm a great builder and I'm very familiar with tekkit.
Do you understand what MindCrack is: Yes
Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: High, I've been playing tekkit for almost a year and I'm a great builder and familiar with almost all tekkit mods.
Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: Yes
How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server: everyday averaging 10-14 hours a week

Davidccl
    Davidccl

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: Davidccl

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

Minecraft Username: Davidccl

How long have you been playing minecraft: Early Beta
Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: My last server's FTB had some problems and its not getting fixed anytime soon.  Watching Etho I feel like playing FTB again, but I'm having trouble updating it so I decided, why not use FTB's Older Brother?  So I'm here for the similar/same mods but all the fun.
Do you understand what MindCrack is: Mind crack is an epic server hosted by GUUDE and has a lot of famous Minecrafters (GUUDE's Friends) playing on it.
Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: Buildng- I'm workin on improving my fields Redstone- I'm currently taking a break since my lab vanished mysteriusly (I am more of a productive redstoner (cool but productive farms (Not computers)) Tekkit-  I've played it before a long time ago.

Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind:  Si senor,  Those things are what I look for in a server.
How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server: As much as I can juggle, while balancing school and recording (Which I will also do on this server if I am allowed)

cjfitz2009

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:13 AM

Minecraft Name: cjfitz2009

How long have i been playing minecraft: late Beta

Why do I want to join the server and what will I bring:
     I love mindcrack and tekkit. I have been watching Etho, PauseUnpause and all the mindcrackers for a few years now. I understand minecraft very well and love the game. I do record on YouTube.

Do you understand what MindCrack is: Yes, I have been watching Etho for years. MindCrack is a whitelisted server Guude started for youtubers like Etho, PauseUnpause, Bdubs, Thejimms, BlameTC, Baj, Pyrao, Arkas, Nebris, etc...

Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: I have built many server spawns and many awesome builds in singleplayer and on servers. I understand how to use blocks in patterns and i know what blocks go good together. I am a great with redstone. I know all about T- flipflops and all that stuff and I am good with the new redstone comparators. Tekkit i have been playing for a few months now and i know most of stuff (minus the crafting recipes for the larger items).

Will you follow the following rules- No griefing or stealing: I have owned 2 servers in the last few years and i know how it feels to be griefed. It is the worst thing in this game. I will never ever grief or steal from a player.

How much time will I dedicate to the server: By the time i get home from school and do my homework, I have about 10-15 hours to play per week. I will certainly give half or more of that time to this server. During that time I would like to record! On weekends i play about 5 to 10 hrs a day.

Thanks everyone and I hope I will see you soon,
     -cjfitz2009

OMGWTFguy2

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

Minecraft Username: HiGuy2

How long have you been playing minecraft: 1.0
Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: I want to join because I have never been on any Mindcrack Server.  I May be able to bring AMAZING builds.
Do you understand what MindCrack is: Yes. Its a Youtuber HUB basically.  Its where youtubers chill out and make Videos on their process and play with their friends at times.  I have been watching Etho For atleast 2 months and VintageBeef for 2 weeks.  I understand it well now :D  Sadly, I dont have Fraps, but do have a youtube account which is YoloSwagGenerations.
Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: Building=9/10 Redstone=10/10 Tekkit=7/10
Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: Accepted and Agreed.
If i like the server, probably 10 hours.  If not, 0-2 hours.

FireCrewGAMING

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:01 AM

This application will be written different due to me and my friend want to join at the same time.
So what I have done is made one section of me and my friend.

FireBathz:

Age: I am 13 not immature. I can take a joke and make a sensible one.

Minecraft Username: FireBathz, this name came from me playing xbox 360. I loved nachos while I was 10 so I called myself nacho baths. I thought that this name would easily be picked on by immature people on the mic so I changed it around to FireBathz ever since.

How long have you been playing minecraft: Since alpha, don't remember the version though. I still remember when people said beta was coming out I didn't even care, but now I care for every update because it is really new and fresh to the game and it keeps me in.
Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: I love vanilla and modded servers, I really would like to be a part of this server to just be there and have fun with the people. Now I don't know as much about the modded survival as much as my friend does but I think he can help me out with that.
Do you understand what MindCrack is: It is a community of people on youtube that make videos on their survival and just have a fun time overall. They have played vanilla and Feed the beast. Feed the beast was shut down due to them always fixing prankers lagging out the server.
Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: When I am really inspired in building it will be an amazing build, with redstone fairly alright I can make a T-flip flop. Tekkit, well I have played a bit and like the rocket ships and all but other than that my friend can help me out.
Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: Yes I am aware of greifers and stealers, quite frankly I build 10 kilometers away from spawn to avoid them.
How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server: A quite a lot almost everyday.

FireFeeling:

Minecraft Username:Thonswipe
How long have you been playing minecraft:Since Alpha I have had 2 accounts due to hackers and spammers
Why do you want to join and what can you bring to the server: i wnt to join to play with my friend learn about mind crack and just to have fun and what I will bring to thi server is building knowledge and red stone knowledge
Do you understand what MindCrack is: No but I am hoping to find out, from what I am told it is a group of people/youTubers that play and record there survival worlds
Whats your experience level in the following, building, redstone, tekkit: in building I am a wiz and the same in red stone (i am a but old school and do big a clucky red stone work but I'm getting better at confining my work) and in Tekkit I am the average player
Will you follow these following rules- No greifing or Stealing of any kind: yes I will follow these rules like my life depend on it
How many hours a week do you think you can dedicate to the server: I have split parents so for one week I will be able to be on all the time and in the other I will have nearly no time at all

I hope that we both qualify if not this is okay, we are just trying out servers that we can stay on. We are looking for ones that have no restrictions. So thats about it! Thank you for reading out application.
FireBathz, FireFeeling aka thonswipe and FireNort all use this account.