• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

A simple, normal, survival minecraft server.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Ridixmalyne1

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

Is there any "normal" servers out there that dosen´t require you to spawn in a great confusing city with thousands of signs?

I just want a server where you spawn as in single-player, survival.

Best regards

Ridixmalyne1

Register or log in to remove.

Tatakai_Orenji
  • Minecraft: Tatakai_orenji

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:54 PM

Do you want Vanilla or can it be modded. If so I recommend my own(still waiting for more players before I am willing to start it) TerraFirmaCraft server I have a post discribing rules and prereqisite

http://www.minecraft...ng-for-players/

Jeffro1001

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:27 PM

you can play on my server
http://www.minecraft...mature-players/

PIGmonster804

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

I would suggest jeffro1001 it is a great server

jayteescout
  • Minecraft: Jayteescout

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:11 AM

I know exactly what you mean! You should check out simplecraft, we are a very mature, small, friendly vanilla server. Its just like playing singleplayer but with other people and without griefers, check it out here, see you online soon :)

pwnkeeper

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

Check us out on our thread here http://www.minecraft...ag145-join-now/ or find us a www.hopmc.com
We are exactly what you are looking for, with a tiny spawn area and a vast world to explore. What do you have to lose? Come check us out!
Posted Image

SkippyJif

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Howdy!

Sounds to me like Reverie might be a good fit for you. We're a casual 16+ whitelisted semi-vanilla survival server with minimal plugins (just GriefPrevention for what the name infers, and DynMap) with a friendly, mature community.

Check us out here ^_^ : http://www.minecraft...ion/page__st__0

godgodgodgo
  • Minecraft: godgodgodgo

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hey, I recommend you try out Mineyc Survival. It's got minimal plugins and doesn't have a huge confusing spawn.

Here's our info:
Mineyc Survival
IP: survival.mineyc.com:27170

zerg960
    zerg960

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

View PostRidixmalyne1, on 05 August 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

Is there any "normal" servers out there that dosen´t require you to spawn in a great confusing city with thousands of signs?

Best regards

Ridixmalyne1

Hi. My server does exactly what you want.

Join survival.kreatious.net

type /home

Play single player. Difficulty adjusts to what you set it at in options & you don't have to ever worry about being griefed. Anti-greif is strong on this server.
Owner of non-pvp server survival.kreatious.net - No disabled mechanics, just simply Minecraft.
Posted Image

budleyy
    budleyy

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • Minecraft: DiamondEaterz

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

View PostRidixmalyne1, on 05 August 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

Best regards

Ridixmalyne1

We might be what you are looking for -- Connect today 192.241.14.53

http://hashtaghosting.com

Posted Image

Mojokojo
    Mojokojo

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 911 posts
  • Minecraft: Mojokojo

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:05 PM

Check out the server I've been playing on for a very long time now!
We're called Onicraft. We have MCMMO, Towny, Homes, NO PVP in the Overworld, events, pretty amazing community, and GREAT staff. The owner has been around for a very long time, he even picked us up from a dying server long ago. We have a dynmap and you're free to do anything you want as long as you don't steal, PVP without consent, and you don't grief! No one will turn the rain off or change it to day. We take pride in our completely legit gameplay. We have our own website as well as forums. We do however have one small change in the game. We can silk touch spawners! Lastly, we even have an FTB server in beta currently! If you're interested check us out at http://www.oniclangaming.com! Here's even a little teaser for you! This is my own personal land!

I have a few other videos if you'd like to see that as well!
Hope you give us a look, take it easy!
Did I help? Click that green button!

Posted Image

DaJoE17
    DaJoE17

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

try my server

IP: 174.51.192.139

View PostDaJoE17, on 24 December 2012 - 03:57 PM, said:

try my server

IP: 174.51.192.139

forgot to mention that its a new server!

JOSHter
    JOSHter

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

I would recomend jeffro's server

pwnkeeper

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Check us out here http://www.minecraft...annel-for-your/ we have exactly the vanilla feel you want. There is no fancy spawn or any of that bloat. Give us a shot you wont be disappointed!
Posted Image

xXcoldxbloodXx

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

I know What you mean i just like to play the game with other people i run a server if your looking ot play just regular survival no admin or anything like that just a random spawn normal world message me for the ip!

xslayer9000000000
  • Minecraft: xslayer900000000

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

Well there is this one server  24.1.5.231 I think its preeetty fuun.... although i am a admin on it. but they call me the [God Mod] soooo...... Yeah check it out!

Zaxter100

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:13 AM

Try my server: 25.117.98.38

AND first one to join gets to be OP!

KIMB00P
    KIMB00P

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 974 posts
  • Minecraft: Kimb00p
  • Xbox:Kimb00p

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

I have a survival server. You spawn at the server shop, but there are no signs, you can just walk out lol.

mc.anarchynetwork.co:25620
Posted Image
FACTIONS•PVP•GRIEFING•PEACEFUL•PVE•ECONOMY•SURVIVAL

DeeKee96

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

I maybe a little late but I just recently started a vanilla server that doesn't have any players, and what's more no mods, no plugins, no annoying signs.  If you are interested let me know.

wolfy25967

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

View PostDeeKee96, on 02 January 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

I maybe a little late but I just recently started a vanilla server that doesn't have any players, and what's more no mods, no plugins, no annoying signs.  If you are interested let me know.

I am interested in joining your server, i am looking for a small whitelisted server so that i can make many different contributions to that would not be in vein, my minecraft name is Wolfy_25, if you have any questions feel free to ask