Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft enchantment translation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DVollstad

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

Hi!

I wonder how i can find out what enchantment i will get, but really dont know to to translate it,
I know that the enchantment is written with SGA (Standard Galactic Alphabet), and i know how to translate that. after doing that, i got the sentence "cubehumanoid sphere", and now wonder how to know what the sentence u get after you have translated the SGA mean.

Register or log in to remove.

gerbil
    gerbil

Support Guru

• Members
  • 4888 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

it's random gibberish.  What it says does not imply what you will get.

DVollstad

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:06 AM

View Postgerbil, on 05 August 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

really, got kinda disappointed now :/

DVollstad

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:16 AM

View Postgerbil, on 05 August 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

but i dont really think that, did some research and found at that the SGA letters, could be translated into short sentences, so 3 of the sentences i got, goes like this:

- cubehumanoid sphere

- destroy xyzzy mental

- spirit elemental shorten fiddle

I think that the sentences are kind of all the creepers, skeletons and all the hostile mobs' plan.

The first one: think about it, it can be translated better to: Cube humanoid sphere. Think about that sentence there. The planet we (the humanoids, steve, lives on.) Shaped as a huge cube.

The second: destroy xyzzy mental. I think XYZZY stands for steve (same number of letters). Then it will be: Destroy Steve mentally

The 3 one, i am not quit sure of yet, but it think it has something with a spirit with a fiddle to do......?

Just try it out, and see what u get, quit exciting Posted Image

gerbil
    gerbil

Support Guru

• Members
  • 4888 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

enchantment is random.   If you want to pick and choose you can use an editor...  get yourself a vorpal flaming sign

edit:   I don't mean that the translated words are gibberish,  but they don't tell you what you are going to get.
If you really want them changed there is a way to change them to use regular letters, by replacing a file (somewhere... in the jar?? don't remember).  Paul Soares I think had a tutorial on this way back.

DVollstad

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:22 AM

Yeah, found out that the enchantment were random, 2 bad after my opinion :/

I'l check it out.

Got one now, saying Curse Humanoid Berata