Have you ever wanted to use Bukkit plugins in vanilla Minecraft? This is the mod for you! BetterLAN allows you to run Bukkit a full Bukkit server instance inside of Minecraft!
This mod does call home to check for updates. This mod does send statistics to ModStats with the update checks. This mod does download additional files that include libraries, configuration files, bukkit plugins, and a bukkit executable. Third party Bukkit plugins may download additional files, call home, or send information to a remote service. We do not have control over this.Download
Report a Bug
- Q: When will the mod be updated?
- A: I work on the mod whenever I have free time. I try to get updates out as soon as possible, however, it may take some time for me to update a mod with other stuff going on.
- Q: Does a regular Forge mod work with this?&lt;/li&gt;
- A: Not at the moment. As you may or may not know, there is a version in the works for this support.
- Q: What happened to the fully integrated coremod that we heard about?
- A: I have decided to go back to the old method of running a Bukkit server just to keep the mod updated. As you have seen, github page. When reporting bugs, please include your error log from the BetterLAN folder located in your Minecraft folder. Also include the relative screenshots. Before posting bugs, please try pressing the D key on your keyboard on the main menu to force update your resources.
- Q: What license is the code released under?
- A: We have released the code under the LGPL v2 License. Read about it here.
- CraftBook: Adds exciting new mechanisms and redstone circuits!
- AJWGeek - Code
- Kovu - Code
- Kicjow - Bug testing and issue management