• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Tekkit + sphax pureBDcraft

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

XanderxDrath

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

Since we are in 1.7.3 theres nothing special to do, building is very hard and everything is so silent, theres nothing to do after doing ur buildings and defending urself from monsters, tekkit can just make us so busy with the game , we can make a generator and a macerator to make iron ore into 2 iron dust into 2 iron bars, we can keep smelting ores,make armor and weapons to keep our character safe,  we will NEED to do more building because there will be no space in 1 building to stand because of the machines, So many things, and with sphax pureBDcraft its even better, for those who doesnt want tekkit can just not download it or can just not use it.

find more info at:http://www.technicpack.net/

İ think Tekkit in minecraft xbla would be great, what do you think?

I will answer the questions here:
Q:What is Tekkit?
A:Tekkit is the multiplayer version of technic pack

Register or log in to remove.

DeathMaker4Ti

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

Tekkit is brilliant. Sadly I cannot see it in the near future as Tekkit is basically a pack full of mods. We can hope though.

XanderxDrath

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:12 AM

please everybody vote.

MrSpaM
    MrSpaM

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

I wouldnt waste your time, it's never going to happen

XanderxDrath

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:49 PM

View PostMrSpaM, on 03 August 2012 - 10:24 AM, said:

I wouldnt waste your time, it's never going to happen
it will with time, most populair mods will come to xbla

jppk1
    jppk1

Portal Expert

• Members
  • 5326 posts
  • Minecraft: jppk1

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:56 PM

View PostXanderxDrath, on 03 August 2012 - 12:49 PM, said:

First of all, it's not a mod. It's a mod pack. And a stolen mod pack. So your chance of getting technic/tekkit is a round 0, because it would be illegal to port it and if the mod authors don't want to port their mods into xbla, you can't do anything about it.

MrSpaM
    MrSpaM

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:09 PM

Your living in a dream world

XanderxDrath

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

View Postjppk1, on 03 August 2012 - 12:56 PM, said:

First of all, it's not a mod. It's a mod pack. And a stolen mod pack. So your chance of getting technic/tekkit is a round 0, because it would be illegal to port it and if the mod authors don't want to port their mods into xbla, you can't do anything about it.
its not a stolen mod pack, and u will see, maybe in 1 year maybe in 2 year it will come, all populair mods and mod packs will come, tekkit, better than wolves, ugocraft, or anything like that. Just wait for it.

Connor2hd
    Connor2hd

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1108 posts
  • Minecraft: PepsiHD
  • Xbox:iTzz P3PSI

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Tekkit or the inclusion of any mods would be great but I dont think we're going to see that any time soon

I am a Representative of:

Posted Image

MrSpaM
    MrSpaM

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostXanderxDrath, on 03 August 2012 - 01:53 PM, said:

its not a stolen mod pack, and u will see, maybe in 1 year maybe in 2 year it will come, all populair mods and mod packs will come, tekkit, better than wolves, ugocraft, or anything like that. Just wait for it.

I think the most you should be expecting is the timber mod, your expectations are way too high

Darksoldier57

Posted 04 August 2012 - 02:53 AM

Yes.with a LOT of time.

The_Lizard_Rad

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:20 AM

Why am i betting the OP watches the yogscast

BongKaos
    BongKaos

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 820 posts
  • Minecraft: Bongkaos
  • Xbox:BongKaos

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:32 AM

I fail to see the relevance of this Poll.  Xbox is still working on skin packs and fixing pistons.......  Mods are well..... A bit of a pipe dream at this time.   Not that I wouldn't use them but, they're a long way off friend.   Maybe wait until the full release is issued 1.2.3  (next year probably) then wait for that bug patch and maybe DLC mods will come......maybe.  I do support whishfull thinking though!!!!  just seems a bit early since we can't even breed yet and folks want mods like Tekkit/ Industial craft etc......  Good luck!!!!

Shadow09876543211234567890
  • Minecraft: Shadow654378
  • Xbox:Shadow StrikeX2

Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

Hey I just watched a Yogscast Tekkit vid on youtube with this texture and their emrald ruby and sapphire tools are retextured but when I downloaded this texture my Em,ruby and sapph tools are the same pls help I want the same tools as them.

Geneo
    Geneo

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1949 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

You've posted your opinion more than once in the original tekkit thread, and people have had more than a month to see it.
http://www.minecraft...it-xbox-360-20/

Why did you need to make another thread?

xplodingporkchopz
  • Minecraft: realbrotastic
  • Xbox:Mr Brotastic

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:06 PM

We already talked about this in a previous thread. Some people want it, others say
it's impossible. I personally don't care. I just want texture packs and updates.

XanderxDrath

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:14 AM

View Postxplodingporkchopz, on 10 September 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

We already talked about this in a previous thread. Some people want it, others say
it's impossible. I personally don't care. I just want texture packs and updates.
this is older than the other threat + where did you find this topic.

GoldBlock

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:19 AM

DEADCRAFT FOR XBOX!

Thats what we need!

VanillaBrownBear

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:25 AM

you have to understand that tekkit isn't a mod its a mod pack that has 40+ mods witch the creators didn't approve of. the actual creators of all the mods don't get the money from the adfly link that you would click to download the standalone mod. now if mojang did something like take the mods all the creators would be mad at them. and the xbox can barely handle pistons and you want to have a bunch of machines running at once would freeze the game.
Infinity Shroom

XanderxDrath

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:52 AM

View PostVanillaBrownBear, on 13 September 2012 - 08:25 AM, said:

you have to understand that tekkit isn't a mod its a mod pack that has 40+ mods witch the creators didn't approve of. the actual creators of all the mods don't get the money from the adfly link that you would click to download the standalone mod. now if mojang did something like take the mods all the creators would be mad at them. and the xbox can barely handle pistons and you want to have a bunch of machines running at once would freeze the game.
i didnt revive this topic, tell that to xplodingporkchopz