After months of building, setting traps, making dungeons, hiding chests, and more...
I proudly present......
A map that redefines adventuring in Minecraft!
It redefines "Complete the Monument"...
I'm branding this new feature as
the "Adventure Monument"
<<< DOWNLOAD HERE (no ads =)) >>>
1. Two (...yes 2) Complete the Monument Challenges (but it's not that simple )
2. A great balance of adventure and survival
3. Get rewarded for exploring and going away from spawn!
4. Custom dungeons, big and small
5. Amazing places to discover (Underground cities, sky dungeons, and
more random events!)
6.) Includes the latest Minecraft 1.3.1 features! (Trip wires, emeralds, trading, etc.)
7.) Cool land generation (JUNGLE ISLANDS!)
8.) NO EXTERNAL NOTES. It's all in written books!
9.) Many more secrets and goodies
THE ADVENTURE MONUMENT!
Every side quest block involves a story/adventure attached to it.
Complete the adventure to bring the block back to its rightful place!
1.) Log - Testificadia
2.) Leaf - Sea Dome (with Tess Tificate)
3.) Glowstone - Sunken Boat
4.) Lapis Lazuli - Abandoned Ship's Treasure
5.) Bedrock - Bedrock Caves
6.) Sponge - Farm House
7.) Soul Sand - Jungle Dungeon
8.) Creeper Sandstone - Plane Crash
9.) Cloud (White Wool) - Sky Castle
10.) Obsidian - Obsidian Creeper
Wool is found hidden randomly in the world. Check your corners, check dark spaces, and investigate unnatural looking things
The challenge room will give you some loose guidance.
You start here
where you can make the island your own
But you'll end up in places like this!
But this is only a small percentage of what the map includes.
I purposely didn't put many pictures to prevent spoilers. =)
Below is a map of the area. (The extended blue area is basically the limits of the map.)
Many land masses, secrets, and locations are unmarked/unshown purposely. =)
A Few Noteable locations and events:
- Giant Creeper
- End portal
- Giant Cake
- Tainted Jungle
- A Zombie Giant spawner >
- The Enderlands
- Custom dungeons with trip wires and traps
-TNT traps that need defusing =O
- Hidden chests right under your nose
- Plane Crash site
- Many more =O
*Refer back to the pictures for more info and hints*
- Play with mods! Mods make Minecraft amazing! =D (Mo Creatures, Atmos' Mobs, Battlegear, etc.) [The only mods that won't work are mods that need a newly generated world (Ore mods, dungeon mods, etc.)]
welcome encourage YouTube Let's Plays! Enjoy it by yourself or multiplayer!
- My YouTube channel is 00Mondy00. Check out my Minecraft Let's Plays and Shorts (especially the very awesome "Minecraft Transitions"
- This is my custom map, which is a product of a lot of time, work, and effort. Don't redistribute it without my consent.
- BEHIND THE SCENES -->
- VIDEO GUIDE (only in Spanish)
HOW TO INSTALL:
1.) Download the file.
2.) Unzip the file. You should get a new folder called "Jungle Island Survival" which contains a bunch of other folders/files.
3.) Drag this folder into the "saves" folder within the ".minecraft" folder.
4.) Start Minecraft and play!
1.) Download the file. Your amazing Mac will automatically unzip the file.
2.) Go into Finder, double-click your username, double-click "Library", double-click "Application Support," double-click "minecraft"
3.) Drag the "Jungle Island Survival" folder into the "saves" folder
4.) Start Minecraft and play!
( = Personal favorites )
(Look in latest posts for more)
English: by PCREQUIRED
English: by ARCTICFOX1013
Spanish: by ALEXELCAPO
Portuguese: by ED PLAYING
Spanish: by MRBLADEGAMERZ
English: by ANDREWOSCARDELTA