Latest News Article

Good Building seed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

zeroonezeroonezerooneone
  • Minecraft: TheFlame52

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

Seed: -6736482268266008915

Right next to spawn is a river with a desert on one side and a plains on the other. On both sides are moderately large, flat areas. In the plains there is a lava lake. In the desert there is a collapsed zombie spawner for your spawner trap. Somewhere a little far away is a snow forest for snow, dark wood and maybe wolves. In the Nether if you build a portal near spawn there is a stronghold with nether wart and blaze. On the way to the stronghold from spawn you should see a massive glowstone outcrop. You could probably get 3 stacks of glowstone blocks out of that thing. Unfortunately, it is above a giant lava sea.

Cons:
no structures at all for a long way
no extreme hills
trees are rather rare
the nether fort is across a massive lava ocean

Sorry about no pictures, I destroyed almost everything with TNT. I also can't upload them.
Thank you, modders everywhere, for donating hundreds of hours to make my Minecraft copy better.

Register or log in to remove.

Snuff_Wood

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

I also have a good seed for building superflat. jkjk. Good seed

LoboLaker
  • Minecraft: LoboLaker

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:57 PM

This is a great seed, just started building a little village.  I'll post pics when I'm done! Thanks so much!  I've gotten tired of just building on superflat because there is no variety in the landscape.
Click on my name to reach me by email.
Also, if my post helped in any way, shape, or form, please press the "+" button! :D

Posted Image

Mjestic
    Mjestic

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:21 PM

I would think that an Extreme Hills biome would be good for building.. In my opinion.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Firezeck
    Firezeck

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hello its a awesome seed ym dowing a server there on its a Community the name is CommunityCraft
You need to get in that seed in 1.7.2 it sawesome you have flatland and dark wood behind you its a nice seed

Thnx

Evilroxas88Gaming
  • Minecraft: Darknessroxas

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

Ohhh cool
Check out my AMAZING minecraft channel here:   http://www.youtube.c...ilroxas88Gaming
My Goal for this channel is: 1. Reaching 1000+ Active subscribers who will continue to support me! 2. Get 85+ views per videos! 3. If you would like to support me.... Hitting the like button would be great.