- Dutch translation (Eugeen)
- Vietnamese translation (Phuocpeter)
- German translation (Sheigutn)
- Multiplayer for 0.3.3.1
- Spanish translation (Carlos)
- Korean translation (DhamE)
- iOS 4.3 Support
What do you need?
- Decrypted game - Decrypting and Install Decrypted version explained by Jocopa3
- ldone - Lowercase L from cydia.myrepospace.com/siris/
The app has 3 tabs. Patcher, Downloader and MultiplayerAll mods you have installed will be listed in the "Patcher" tab. Select the mod you want to enable and press "Apply patches". The status will change to "Patched". To patch back to normal do the same thing.
To download new mod go to the "Downloader" tab and fill in the URL and press "Download".When you download a mod the app will search for the original values.
Don't install a .mod file that you already patched with a .patch file
A simpler Multiplayer patcher! You are able to add IP with names to the list and easily switch to different servers.
When you want to remove a mod or server, swipe the row.
Snowbound for his .mod file format! This is a better way then what was used now.
_AndrewAlbers (tester), DarkFurry5 (modder), Jocopa3 (images and tester) and 500ISE (support)!
Carlos(Spanish), DhamE (Korean), Eugeen (Dutch), Phuocpeter (Vietnamese), Sheigutn (German), Anakin072 (4.3.3 tester), C0deH4cker (support)
Make your own .mod files with patchy made by Jocopa3.